• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Peru

ChoaEllinAssSmack.gif

Peru

Yeah I posted those but they're some of the best BoA photoshoot shots in recent times so I don't mind seeing them again!

Wasn't there a rumor that Tiffany and Nickhun were dating? Memory fails me so I could be wrong.

Some Sone brought that to attention plus that tweet i post earlier and there´s some serious chance it ends up being that.

I really hope so, that way the Taeny bullshit ends once and for all.

That news said that Hyoyeon and Jay Kim are dating since 2 years ago too. It was him who reported her to the police. LMAO

BkVuHWnCEAIYbC0.jpg:large

Could´nt be more happy for Fany, i knew she would ended up with a stupid dude like Nickhun LOL. SM confirmed it btw.

JustinBB7

Funny how hard they have to lie about all this. Every show has asked them ever since Yoona came out (and long before that too of course) it's been asked every time.

Yoona, Sooyoung, Tiffany are now all officially confirmed right? And Hyoyeon just broke up.

Almost half of them, wish they would just come clean on all of them, would be better for everybody.

Top Bottom