• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Fafnir

Damn Khunnie, my mom described him best, "That Thai boy got caught drunk driving but since he has a nice face, everyone forgave him." SONEs are probably happy for Fany, but 2PM's fanclub are probably cutting themselves. Hope those crazy fangirls don't try and do some dumb shit.

I guess it's now KhuNy generation.
vUwh7QE.jpg

That Hyo news is wtf whatevers, even her scandals get overshadowed by the others.
P3NBN.gif

Damn Khunnie, my mom described him best, "That Thai boy got caught drunk driving but since he has a nice face, everyone forgave him." SONEs are probably happy for Fany, but 2PM's fanclub are probably cutting themselves. Hope those crazy fangirls don't try and do some dumb shit.

That Hyo news is wtf whatevers, even her scandals get overshadowed by the others.

The crazy taeny shippers are spamming Taeyeon´s instagram asking if she´s ok after Fany cheated her.
Nobody forgive Nickhun for what he did, and it´s only matter of time that this thing with Fany backlash somehow. This is why i like the fact that is her the one with a guy like this, she always wanted the attention, now deal with it.

Poor Hyo.

ramyeon

That elitism.

Boring lol.
Lol just saying man, there are crazy people within fan clubs of any group. There are going to be people overreacting on both sides.

At the end of the day who fucking cares? Good for them, they deserve to date and be happy as much as the next person.

No point blaming just 2PM fans for any backlash though, there are going to be SNSD fans reacting just as badly.

Niks

Nobody forgive Nickhun for what he did, and it´s only matter of time that this thing with Fany backlash somehow. This is why i like the fact that is her the one with a guy like this, she always wanted the attention, now deal with it.

I could be wrong, but it seems you have some issues with Tiffany brah. Did she hurt you personally or something?

I could be wrong, but it seems you have some issues with Tiffany brah. Did she hurt you personally or something?

Nop, i´m happy that this is the dream slap in the face to all those shippers out there. I waited so long for this day.

Plus, i hate tiffany so it´s a beatiful day for me. :)

At the end of the day who fucking cares? Good for them, they deserve to date and be happy as much as the next person.

Indeed. And I'm sporting a Fany avatar.

According to the hardcore fans I should be salty and making plans on how to kill Khun soon. Eh, no thanks. I rarely have enough time these days to muck about in GAF thanks to IRL, so feel free to take my SONE card.

Nah seriously, good for them. KhunFany has been known for a while now, hell everybody even non Fany stans know that it's real so good for them for finally coming out clean after 4 years of hiding it.

Speaking of which, so maybe Sica sipping dat Tea is also legit? That said, I'm really hoping for the Goguma couple to pull through. Best OTP in existence lol.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
That said, I'm really hoping for the Goguma couple to pull through. Best OTP in existence lol.
has there been any signs for this since? from what I saw, he seemed crazy about her, she grew as a person from the experience but wasn't into him, the show ended and they both moved on (him more slowly)

has there been any signs for this since? from what I saw, he seemed crazy about her, she grew as a person from the experience but wasn't into him, the show ended and they both moved on (him more slowly)

Haha I love how you quoted Doks...

Anyway, I don't think so. Yonghwa was definitely way too into her but being a robot she obviously couldn't pick up on it. And if I was him, I probably wouldn't be after her anymore considering how CNBLUE can easily acquire ass these days. Maybe when he's done playing around and needs a legit wife material not some groupie skank lol.

There was some rumours he was dating Park Shin Hye, and he said on a recent interview that he's still on contact with Seohyun.

I would be completly mindblowned if goguma couple ends up being real.

Fafnir

TIL that some shippers actually take this seriously. I always thought it was just some in-joke that could be joked about and not taken seriously, ah well lol

novie_peyogI'm disappointed with you TAENY.. how can, I hope you guys are real, but all nonsense... I will no longer buy your album and store your photos taeny... yya i hate you SHOSHI n I HATE YOU SM. .. fuck u

Nop, i´m happy that this is the dream slap in the face to all those shippers out there. I waited so long for this day.

MNfHihJ.gif

giri

You're spamming more than any other single "shipper" at the moment with your hate.

You are now what you hate.

Conceptor

There was some rumours he was dating Park Shin Hye, and he said on a recent interview that he's still on contact with Seohyun.

I would be completly mindblowned if goguma couple ends up being real.
He said on an interview a few weeks ago and I think someone mentioned it in here but his only real celeb friend is PSH and he doesn't even keep in contact with Seobb D:

Broank

I'm sure Tiffany doesn't really care much about backlash at this point. Shes already probably got it more than anyone. I remember the stories of 12 year old SS501 fans chanting cuss words and ripping pictures at her in 2008 while the MC looked mortified. lol

Pendulum

What's going on?

I wake up to 2 pages worth of new posts, the most in ages and

Oh.

-----

Speaking of people maturing.

Q: Can A Pink do a sexy concept?

Chorong: "When we get older to the point where we can handle a different image, we hope to show change through our performance rather than a sexier image. We have a member who likes hip hop and another who likes R&B."

luso

The crazy taeny shippers are spamming Taeyeon´s instagram asking if she´s ok after Fany cheated her.

Poor Hyo.
No excuse but I hope you are drunk.

I'm sure Tiffany doesn't really care much about backlash at this point. Shes already probably got it more than anyone. I remember the stories of 12 year old SS501 fans chanting cuss words and ripping pictures at her in 2008 while the MC looked mortified. lol

She was always the most bashed/hated since the start (along with Yoona maybe). Because she was extrovert, standing out and a foreign, she was a easy target for hateful comments. It seems this continues after all. No wonder she don't have social media.

Pendulum

Fany stans should move onto Dahye
Uji is mine

Edit:
The "Octopus" made an appearance on stage and danced with Orange Caramel on Music Bank

Top Bottom