• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

roaSone

Wow, I didn't expect so much hate coming from some people there....
Anyway, I'm happy for Fany and Hyo did the right thing to dump such a douche.
Only real fans will keep supporting you girls, no matter what you do, where you are and with who you are.
Btw, I'm saying this as a TaeNy shipper, but let's be real some minutes, we all knew that it was an image forced by SM. They always liked to put in front shippings, it's SM fault at first.

Loci

Uji is mine
ur2l8

tumblr_n21ua32jUd1synu21o1_500.png
tumblr_n21s4l2lbx1synu21o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n1x22f5DQw1synu21o1_1280.png
tumblr_n21r2brrgl1synu21o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1x1vqbyER1synu21o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n1x1u9Ry6N1synu21o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1x29pZniC1synu21o1_1280.jpg

ramyeon

So everyone's calling Hyoyeon's ex a dickhead or whatever, but you guys realise we don't actually know anything about what happened right? The guy involved is actually really well known and is a pretty fucking smart guy when you look at his credentials. He definitely does not seem like a guy who would call the police for no reason.

I'd say it's very likely that there's more to the story we will probably never know.

Loci

So everyone's calling Hyoyeon's ex a dickhead or whatever, but you guys realise we don't actually know anything about what happened right? The guy involved is actually really well known and is a pretty fucking smart guy when you look at his credentials. He definitely does not seem like a guy who would call the police for no reason.

I'd say it's very likely that there's more to the story we will probably never know.

They obviously had a huge fight where she bitchslapped his face.
Also, the thing about jumping from the balcony or whatever.

ramyeon

They obviously had a huge fight where she bitchslapped his face.
Also, the thing about jumping from the balcony or whatever.
Doubtful it's just because she slapped his face. I mean would you call the police if your girlfriend slapped your face? Regardless there's more to it than any of us certainly know and SM is letting on. Seems kinda rich to judge the guy.

llehuty

LMAO, the reactions to this dating reveals are everything.

tumblr_n3ccqh5Jrb1sbr03po5_250.gif

Praying for milkham, Ym1r, Ashhong, etc. Taeyeon avatars to run the world now.

Edit: The OT title is spot on.

Loci

Doubtful it's just because she slapped his face. I mean would you call the police if your girlfriend slapped your face? Regardless there's more to it than any of us certainly know and SM is letting on. Seems kinda rich to judge the guy.

No, but I'd report her if she was going to jump from the balcony while being wasted.

But I think that's a little bit too extreme to assume that.

ramyeon

No, but I'd report her if she was going to jump from the balcony while being wasted.

But I think that's a little bit too extreme to assume that.
Exactly. And that's what some netizen comments are saying as well, that there's the possibility they had a fight and broke up - she said she was going to jump off the second floor and kill herself and he called the cops.

Sounds more realistic than the guy calling the cops because his girlfriend slapped him.

There's more going on than we know and at the end of the day none of us know anything about these people besides their public image.

giri

Huh?

He's a bit of a known douche bag AFAIK. A star chaser that landed one in hyo, but spent as much time boasting about it as actually caring about being with her.

ramyeon

Huh?

He's a bit of a known douche bag AFAIK. A star chaser that landed one in hyo, but spent as much time boasting about it as actually caring about being with her.
Not really.

Regardless of whether he's a douche or not, that still doesn't say anything about the police call. We don't know anything about what happened besides what SM is claiming. If you want to believe a company like SM's press releases though, go for it lol.

giri

Not really.

Regardless of whether he's a douche or not, that still doesn't say anything about the police call. We don't know anything about what happened besides what SM is claiming. If you want to believe a company like SM's press releases though, go for it lol.

Uhh, that's what people who know him personally/ have met him have said. So I'd rather take their word than yours based on you reading a nate bio on him.

Hyo and him dating isn't news. She's been posting pics of them together on instagram for over 6 months.

I didn't say anything about the phone call.

But what ever, you keep stanning your new boy crush.

ramyeon

But what ever, you keep stanning your new boy crush.
What's your fucking issue with me man?

Edit: I apologise. I have had a very rough day including just going through the breakdown of a relationship I've had for the past 4 years.

All I was trying to say initially is that there is more than meets the eye and it's probably a bad idea to judge people off of second hand information from any source.

Apparently that got twisted into something else somewhere along the way.

Anyway, I'm out.

giri

What's your fucking issue with man?

I have no issue with men?

For all i know, you could be right about the phone call or the reasons. Hell, it wouldn't be hard to extrapolate that as they've been dating for years, and fanny was coming out with her BF, that hyo wanted to make it officially public too. But as he didn't really give a shit about her, and being official in public like that would lock him down, he refused to do so, and they had a big fight. One that would lead to a breakup. And to not lose face, SM gave him a pay day as long as he kept his mouth shut and let them handle the PR for hyo.

As hyo's instagram would also intimate, she's also fond of a drink, and so the SM story is also entirely believable.

I've nfi.

Oh, re-read my post and i guess it could be taken much more agressively than it was intended. certainly wasn't meant as an attack on you.

I can back up ramyeon theory. Is not uncommon for korean women to say they will killthemselves when a boyfriend announces break up. Heard a lot of stories from men and women.

EDIT: and they actually DO crazy shit that I dont wanna type because cellphone.

Bitches be crazy, Yo!

But yeah, it's not necessarily Korean women, but possessive people in general. Which tends to be a trait that is encourage in Korea to some extent.

dokish

Banned
I can back up ramyeon theory. Is not uncommon for korean women to say they will killthemselves when a boyfriend announces break up. Heard a lot of stories from men and women.

EDIT: and they actually DO crazy shit that I dont wanna type because cellphone.

dokish

Banned
What's your fucking issue with me man?

Edit: I apologise. I have had a very rough day including just going through the breakdown of a relationship I've had for the past 4 years.

All I was trying to say initially is that there is more than meets the eye and it's probably a bad idea to judge people off of second hand information from any source.

Apparently that got twisted into something else somewhere along the way.

Anyway, I'm out.

Dont throw yourself at a spider or snake just yet! I will give love to your soju-taste ass.

JustinBB7

This thread is so fun right now.

Also somebody said SM threw out the whole Tiffany thing to take the heat away from Hyo's scandal. It was just a random comment from somebody but I can see that happening.

luso

Conspiracy levels here are reaching the roof, SM looks like Umbrella Corporation.

Anyway must be shit your private life being discussed like this, as they were not announced personally, even if they are public figures.

Loci

fany4life07 does that.
___

I hope they do that dance break again on Inki (if they even perform).
This pixelmush gives me cancer

I think Yoonhye has to relinquish her Selca Queen title for real now.
BkYgGyJCEAA7UAo.jpg:large

neoism

The crazy taeny shippers are spamming Taeyeon´s instagram asking if she´s ok after Fany cheated her.
Nobody forgive Nickhun for what he did, and it´s only matter of time that this thing with Fany backlash somehow. This is why i like the fact that is her the one with a guy like this, she always wanted the attention, now deal with it.

Poor Hyo.

?? what he do?

Fafnir

Khun got into a drunk driving accident and yes Korea has forgiven him because his face was still plastered all over Myeongdong ads shortly after the accident. If he wasn't than you wouldn't see him at all.

Top Bottom