• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

No No Eul

25063345531C1B4D1B3DCC
2324FC45531C1B4F10E32A

Number breakdown of biggest female group fandom (based on fan cafe membership I think?).

Apink best of the rest. Belief in the Wonder Girls still strong. T-ara lol. Sistar also suprisingly low.

vanty

Welcome Dogg. Interesting list, I think is the first time I see Sunny on the first place (also Sooyoung quite high).
I don't think I would have ever done a list, in fact back when everyone was just posting list after list I was probably the main hater of it all, but until a little while ago Sunny was my #1 and Sooyoung second. Seohyun is the undisputed greatest of great now though, of all idols not just SNSD.

Mehsica is also the undisputed worst of all. So the new guy definitely isn't alone ahah.

Eldren

I don't think I would have ever done a list, in fact back when everyone was just posting list after list I was probably the main hater of it all, but until a little while ago Sunny was my #1 and Sooyoung second. Seohyun is the undisputed greatest of great now though, of all idols not just SNSD.

Mehsica is also the undisputed worst of all. So the new guy definitely isn't alone ahah.

I also rank Seohyun, Sunny and Sooyoung highly, so don't worry Dogg, there are people here who share your opinions.

Speaking of which:

HOW does Sunny not have magazines lining up to ask for photoshoots? That first photo is incredible. (No Sooyoung yet, but I'm looking forward to hers because Soo, Seo, Sunny and Hyo had the best shots.)

Edit: Here's some more

Alta1r

idk0emRJimJvs.gif

It's all good.

tumblr_n4olhpLOLn1rptao5o2_250.png

Hello k-pop gaf long time lurker here and finally manning up to join you guys... or maybe just to lurk more publicly.

Anyways here's the obligatory snsd favorite member list

1. Sunny HNNNNGGG
2. Taeyeon
3. Tiffany
4. Sooyoung
5. Seohyun
6. Yoona
7. Yuri
8. Hyoyeon
9. Jessica

Welcome Dogg! Soonkyu, Soo and Fany in your top 4.. We're going to be great friends.

tumblr_n4ce5fTuM81qkiilno5_250.gif
tumblr_n4ce5fTuM81qkiilno7_250.gif

tumblr_n4ce5fTuM81qkiilno8_250.gif
tumblr_n4ce5fTuM81qkiilno4_250.gif

Eldren

Cuddler

You guys can at least have some respect when you express your opinion...it's not about forcing people to be sad, it's about forcing people to think about what happened, all the errors that could have been avoided and all the people that could have been saved. Not to mention all the other things that happened after the tragedy, the behavior of the media and the government was shocking. The coat of paint that cover everything is really great but I would say that what's under that is more important.

2BiC released the making of the "Love Game" teasers, so there is a lot of Hong Jin Young footage if someone is interested:
투빅(2BiC) '요즘 바쁜가봐(Love Game)' Making Film
Really funny, it's great to see them having fun together, I didn't know her before the release of the first teaser, but she actually seems like a good/funny girl even when the camera is not on, which is great.
A group of dancers, called Pania, released a couple dance video on the notes of 2BiC "Love Game":
PANIA 투빅 - '요즘 바쁜가봐' 커플댄스 PANIA 2Bic - 'Love Game' Couple Dance
Really well done.

JOAYO released their third mix:
Rolling in the deep - 아델(Adele), I need a girl - 태양(TaeYang), Sunday morning - Maroon5, Love - 프라이머리(Primary) MIX by JOAYO
Wow, this is really awesome, I like this even more than the other two mixes. The videos are always good too. This time the two singers at the start of the video are discussing until one of them leave the other who after that is really sad and desperate. I'm not really sure why they are discussing, since I don't understand Korean, but I can't help but associate in my mind what is happening in this video with the part of their second mix video when they sing "Some", lol. Anyway, they will release their first digital single in May, you can hear a sneak peek of that at the end of the video, the name of the song will be "Baby Come Into My World". I'm definetely a fan now, can't wait to hear their first single.
Tease aside, I thought the song was pretty good. Smooth.
Good, I'm always glad when someone over here like a 2BiC song. I really like this song too, probably one of their best imo.
Hello k-pop gaf long time lurker here and finally manning up to join you guys... or maybe just to lurk more publicly.
Welcome!

Alta1r

Admittedly not knowing anything about it, my first thought at seeing BoA and that title was Korean Step Up.

Number breakdown of biggest female group fandom (based on fan cafe membership I think?).

Apink best of the rest. Belief in the Wonder Girls still strong. T-ara lol. Sistar also suprisingly low.

Wonder Girls?? Lol. Have they done anything since that one girl left (got married? pregnant? Kara-d?). Also, who's the f-bear group right under 2ne1?

HOW does Sunny not have magazines lining up to ask for photoshoots? That first photo is incredible. (No Sooyoung yet, but I'm looking forward to hers because Soo, Seo, Sunny and Hyo had the best shots.)

C'mon, her uncle's not THAT connected. ^_^

###################
2014 SOSHI Rankings
###################

Just used last year's form, with 3 extra questions

Awww yeeeaahhhh!! Done and done.

tumblr_n35kw42oac1toz4tho1_250.gif
tumblr_n35kw42oac1toz4tho2_250.gif

Peru

All promotional activities for MyM were cancelled, the premiere was the day of the accident, a no starter. Indie distrib in the US - no chance. But top 10 in plenty of European, Asian countries.

Alta1r

f(x). Pronounce it as "FUBAR" as in how SM treats f(x).
A bit weird they went with that one and not the one from pink tape.

Lol. Is the bear actually official? Or just upset fans?

It's pretty much this.
Wait, is that a bad thing?

With BoA in it? I'd probably still watch it. Maybe they'll have some other SM cameos too.

Hey Alt:

Hopefully we won't have to wait long for scans without this person's watermark on them because they're amazing, probably among the best photoshoots they've done.

i773GqCqDgCPj.gif
i773GqCqDgCPj.gif

Dat resolution. I need this magazine ASAP as possible.

tumblr_n2lpuoncf61qhy8f9o1_250.gif
tumblr_n2lpuoncf61qhy8f9o2_250.gif

tumblr_n2lpuoncf61qhy8f9o3_250.gif
tumblr_n2lpuoncf61qhy8f9o4_250.gif

tumblr_n2lpuoncf61qhy8f9o5_250.gif
tumblr_n2lpuoncf61qhy8f9o6_250.gif

tumblr_n2lpuoncf61qhy8f9o7_250.gif
tumblr_n2lpuoncf61qhy8f9o8_250.gif

No No Eul

Based on whatever fan cafes the writer bothered to check out. IIRC, Nine Muses has a larger number than AOA and Crayon Pop on Daum. Important to note that the T-ara Daum fan cafe was opened about 2 months before eggs were thrown into the gutter.

I'm glad to hear 9M has a decent following. They thoroughly deserve it. Also, I'd forgotten that it took T-ara three years to get a fanclub. Typical CCM.

Done.

Wonder Girls?? Lol. Have they done anything since that one girl left (got married? pregnant? Kara-d?).

Well Sohee quit the group too but other than that, not really.

Just voted... excited to see the results.

Oh btw, are TV shows still on break?

I'm still catching up on RM right now and tbh, it kinda feels like the quality of the show dropped. Last funniest one I've seen was when they went to Haenam. The Australian gold rush took too long to start I got bored, same thing for the Mafia vs Civilians ep but I'm still slogging through it since it seems to be a good ep.

Also lawd jesus those scans are freakin' huge. Last time my internet choked this bad was when feist did his daily megaposting lol.

Pendulum

Oh btw, are TV shows still on break?

Lots still are, yeah. Most of the entertainment (I think "Quiz To Change The World" was the only Sunday night one that aired this week?) and dramas are still on hold, as well as all the music shows.

I'm still catching up on RM right now and tbh, it kinda feels like the quality of the show dropped. Last funniest one I've seen was when they went to Haenam. The Australian gold rush took too long to start I got bored, same thing for the Mafia vs Civilians ep but I'm still slogging through it since it seems to be a good ep.

Well, the Haenam one only aired a few weeks back, so it's probably not the best example, but yeah, there's been less genuinely funny episodes this year. The Mafia Game finale has still to air as well.

luso

Loci

^
Gentlemen, please!

How can 9 leggy Korean girls parading for our enjoyment be met with anything but back-slapping, cigar-smoking, and high-fives? I fear we have become far too cynical. Let us all share in this bounty and break bread together.
Now, this guy gets it.

Alta1r

This was actually #1

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=419735

The #1 in your post is like 0.5

Oh yeeaahhhh. Forgot there was an original. 0.5 too OP.

One of the videos that played during a costume change

Cross Dressing Shi Dae featuring the return of Hyo's stairs from Into The New World. Pretty funny stuff. Hopefully the rest are uploaded soon, apparently they were all really good.

Lol, wtf. I thought the Soo scene was just random filler of boys until they stopped the camera on her face. She could definitely pass. Was that Soonkyu at 0:35? Old man Yoong was pretty convincing too.

tumblr_mq2vdlEvoJ1qkiilno2_500.gif

luso

Oh yeeaahhhh. Forgot there was an original. 0.5 too OP.

Lol, wtf. I thought the Soo scene was just random filler of boys until they stopped the camera on her face. She could definitely pass. Was that Soonkyu at 0:35? Old man Yoong was pretty convincing too.

Hey ALT!
ibcTfvJOD7zAMx.jpg

And actually Yoona was the worst cross-dressing.

ev0

Whenever I see that Yoona pic I think of this guy
2639765-mekaneck.jpg

Did the Soshi survey, think my rankings changed a bit since my original faves, but I dont remember heh

Eldren

Yeah this video features the variety queens. Sunny is the baby and the guy in the lift with the toolbox, Hyo is the bus driver and the security guard who kisses a fanmade sign of brunette Hyo (I'd do the same), Sooyoung is with the guys taking photos on their phones and then the guy in the toilets checking out the other guy's D, Yuri is the guy with the Minah pillow (I think it's Minah) and then Yoona is the manager-looking guy. I'm guessing there was another video with Taeyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun and Jessica, we just have to wait for someone to upload it.

SM missed a trick, for sure. I think in total there's probably about 15-20 minutes of footage. I hope we get to see the whole thing.

isuzu

Music Bank in Brazil with Inpiniteu, Shinee, CNblue and Ailee is confirmed

you guyyyyyyyyysssssssss

I'm so excitedfghkdju-0uekhlhkdjadg

91e7tBe.gif

Top Bottom