• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Pendulum

tumblr_n4gviscF8T1qkccjgo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_n4gviscF8T1qkccjgo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n4gviscF8T1qkccjgo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_n4gviscF8T1qkccjgo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n4igqnyVVE1ss09k4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n4igwj8Ktn1ss09k4o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n4igv7aSss1ss09k4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n4igtrNfGQ1ss09k4o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n4igu7v5D81ss09k4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n4igtbZWMk1ss09k4o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n4igsqkFpw1ss09k4o1_1280.jpg

vanty

Please post names. Especially when you're posting pictures of people less obvious than Taeyeon, Nana, Sojin, etc. Reverse image search sometimes works but often not.

This is not about the most recent posts, just overall.

llehuty

O____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________O

Pendulum

O____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________O

Another from the shoot with Hyeri and Minah. Not posting the opening shot cos it's too "Cosmo" said:

Pendulum

On the Min solo:

We've learned that Min will be releasing a series of videos for what we could assume to be multiple songs. One of the songs to be released is a cover of a song originally sung by one of America's top divas!

Another interesting fact that we learned was that Min personally directed and organized all the choreography for her debut.

Some massively watermarked images of what appears to be a practise teaser over at allkpop but fuck linking to them.

Eldren

On the Min solo:

allkpop better not consider Britney a diva because if Min gets to perform a Britney track before Hyo...
iIPQcQNuiGyG6.gif

Speaking of, the first show of SNSD's Japanese tour starts in about 11 hours. There wasn't a press conference and we have no idea about setlist, stage design, costumes, anything. SM is keeping a tight lid on this tour, not as leaky as last year. Looking forward to fancams, I'm hoping the silence will mean the shows are a pleasant surprise and not a disappointment.

Eldren

BmJG47TCEAI60z4.png:large

Pretty good, bit of a mixed bag. Super strong opening, everything up to and including Lips is amazing, plus apparently Hyo was riding a bike during Motorcycle which should make for a fun fancam if anyone in Japan remembered she exists. You-a-holic is a huge surprise, I dunno how an acoustic version would sound but that's one of my favourite JP tracks so I'm looking forward to that.

Then there's the cute song/ballad mid-section and it kind of fluctuates around that middle ground. Genie and Paparazzi, among my favourite SNSD tracks in general, Flyers is the Japanese Himnae (Way To Go) so that should be a good laugh, Mr Taxi is a classic, etc. Bit of a disappointing ending, that one-two combo of Blue Jeans and Stay Girls is not a strong finisher.

In an ideal world, I'd swap out Europa (it's a Korean track, kinda sticks out), Love & Girls, Beep Beep, Blue Jeans, Do The Catwalk, Lingua Franca and one of the ballads, and replace them with Run Devil Run, Animal, The Boys, Reflection, Beautiful Stranger and Bad Girl. I'd stick a few special stages in (TTS, SHY, JSY) and then I'd move Stay Girls to earlier in the show and end with Into The New World. Overall it's a pretty fun setlist. An improvement on last year's tour at least, for sure.

No No Eul

Sunny et al:

Dambi et Special K:

Adobe Photoshop's Marketing Department:

Bleurgh.

—

I've been listening to Apink's latest EP again. I have to say I much prefer the alternative mix of Mr.Chu to the 'On Stage' version from the MV. The heavier beat lends the song a little more substance and the overall tone is more in keeping with the group's older songs. It's still not a particularly great tune but it's an improvement at least.

Edit: Hyosung:

Fafnir

BmJG47TCEAI60z4.png:large

In an ideal world, I'd swap out Europa (it's a Korean track, kinda sticks out), Love & Girls, Beep Beep, Blue Jeans, Do The Catwalk, Lingua Franca and one of the ballads, and replace them with Run Devil Run, Animal, The Boys, Reflection, Beautiful Stranger and Bad Girl. I'd stick a few special stages in (TTS, SHY, JSY) and then I'd move Stay Girls to earlier in the show and end with Into The New World. Overall it's a pretty fun setlist. An improvement on last year's tour at least, for sure.

That set list is godlike, way better than Girls and Peace. They do ITNW as their opening encore song.

I'm surprised they did Blue Jeans, the song is awesome. Dissapointed about Karma Butterfly, a chair? really Rino? WTF.

Hyoyeon solo on Motorcycle is literally drive one during a few seconds, LMAO.

Dogg448

Hello k-pop gaf long time lurker here and finally manning up to join you guys... or maybe just to lurk more publicly.

Anyways here's the obligatory snsd favorite member list

1. Sunny HNNNNGGG
2. Taeyeon
3. Tiffany
4. Sooyoung
5. Seohyun
6. Yoona
7. Yuri
8. Hyoyeon
9. Jessica

What can I say I'm not really a fan of her but she does have a good voice I will admit that.

I think is kinda obvious why seeing Sunny at the top spot. You like joyful cute girls and choose wisely, Sica is a cold ice bitch most of time lol.

Here's a audio live stream of the 2nd Fukuoka Concert, I NEED the remix of You-aHolic, it´s amazing. It´s not acoustic, it starts slow and explodes right after the chorus, it sounds awesome.

Eldren

Audio stream for today's concert Edit: Beaten. Man, who the hell thought that You-a-holic remix was acoustic? That was a grind track, NOT acoustic.

Loll. Sorry Eld, I got no issues with the Hyo. She was just unfortunate collateral damage.

It's all good.

ib0gSNCEqcN1Mb.gif

(Poor Sunny though)

Hello k-pop gaf long time lurker here and finally manning up to join you guys... or maybe just to lurk more publicly.

1. Sunny HNNNNGGG
2. Taeyeon
3. Tiffany
4. Sooyoung
5. Seohyun
6. Yoona
7. Yuri
8. Hyoyeon
9. Jessica

Welcome to the thread! Nice to see another Sunny fan.

i9VBuO7x0pUGf.gif

Eldren

Seriously, also, The Great Escape is the album version, i like it more than the remix they did on the previous tour.

Yeah that weird remix with Can't Take My Eyes Off You, I really didn't like that. I love that they're performing the original. Lips sounded really good too, can't wait for fancams of that.

Dogg448

I think is kinda obvious why seeing Sunny at the top spot. You like joyful cute girls and choose wisely, Sica is a cold ice bitch most of time lol.

Here's a audio live stream of the 2nd Fukuoka Concert, I NEED the remix of You-aHolic, it´s amazing. It´s not acoustic, it starts slow and explodes right after the chorus, it sounds awesome.

You pretty much hit the nail right on the head. Lol

I'm listening to that live stream right now and it REALLY makes me want to see them next time they come to LA.

Welcome to the thread! Nice to see another Sunny fan.

She's always been the top one in the group since I got into them also it feels good to finally post in this thread so thanks!

llehuty

BoA's 'Make Your Move' doesn't do well in the box office

boa___only_one_gif__comeback_2012__by_narrowhaven-d58avse.gif

I guess this is what happens when you release a movie two years later and treat it like it's an indie release.

1. Sunny HNNNNGGG
2. Taeyeon
3. Tiffany
4. Sooyoung
5. Seohyun
6. Yoona
7. Yuri
8. Hyoyeon
9. Jessica

Welcome Dogg. Interesting list, I think is the first time I see Sunny on the first place (also Sooyoung quite high).

Top Bottom