• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Pendulum

tumblr_n4qnb4xP0O1tu9d23o1_1280.jpg

I only own the 1st, and yes it has too many cuts. I think it was said the second is the same?

Yeah, but at least the image quality is great, the 2nd one is horrible.

Man, Kpop Gaf was seriously a fanboy of Soshi, at least on The Boys era, what´s with that guy Salazar, constantly banned lol.

Found another one, lol.
YoAeJ.jpg

milkham

CHAD FUTURE - ROCK THE WORLD (ft. VIXX RAVI) M/V Chad Future and RAVEEEH coming to save k-pop!
Nope.

Sad news out of Japan today, the one non-Korean Hyoyeon fansite that takes fancams won't be recording any for this tour because the security staff at all the venues are insanely strict and are deleting footage before kicking people out. So basically the only time I'll see my fave is in the background of a Yoona fancam or if Taeyeon walks past her to wave at one of her 47 fansite photographers.

iwWinn4Xw2ZD7.gif

that lack of dedication, they could always record, get forced to delete, get kicked out, go home and use file recovery tools to bring it back!

Pendulum

What it's out? Which song?

[MV] HIGH4, IU(하이포, 아이유) _ Not Spring, Love, or Cherry Blossoms(봄,사랑,벚꽃 말고)

It was released a week before the Sewol disaster. I wonder if it's being repromoted or South Korea is just in the need for a song like it.

Edit: Correct me if I'm wrong, Peru, but I don't remember it being too high during the last few weeks? I thought it was pretty much all AKMU for the first week or two since the IU song released.

Peru

No it's been around the top 3 ever since its release but of course AKMU topped it for a while, now it's back at #1.

Alta1r

Sad news out of Japan today, the one non-Korean Hyoyeon fansite that takes fancams won't be recording any for this tour because the security staff at all the venues are insanely strict and are deleting footage before kicking people out. So basically the only time I'll see my fave is in the background of a Yoona fancam or if Taeyeon walks past her to wave at one of her 47 fansite photographers.

iwWinn4Xw2ZD7.gif

Lol. It's okay eld. There will be at least 15 of Yoong and 30 of Tae, all from different angles. You could probably cut together an entire Hyo fancam just from the background shots.

Man, Kpop Gaf was seriously a fanboy of Soshi, at least on The Boys era, what´s with that guy Salazar, constantly banned lol.

Was? Is, my friend. And The Boys was long after the heretics started steering the thread away from its one true purpose. Check out the first two threads.

And never take Huijang Sal's name in vain.

Yes, yes, kill him first. Don't want angry netizens on my back when she comes around. ^_^

tumblr_n2qwb70ffY1reg2k1o1_250.gif
tumblr_n2qwb70ffY1reg2k1o7_250.gif

tumblr_n2qwb70ffY1reg2k1o8_250.gif
tumblr_n2qwb70ffY1reg2k1o6_250.gif

tumblr_n2qwb70ffY1reg2k1o9_250.gif

lol

Eldren

I don't know how recent this promo shot is but I love Sunny's hair like this, she should forget those extensions and that straight fringe and stick with this look.

that lack of dedication, they could always record, get forced to delete, get kicked out, go home and use file recovery tools to bring it back!

It's too risky! What if they're banned from future shows? It's ok for fans of the 4 popular members, they've got backup fancammers. If the only person in the venue who cares about Hyo gets caught there's no-one else to pick up the slack. #JusticeForHyoyeons12Fans

Lol. It's okay eld. There will be at least 15 of Yoong and 30 of Tae, all from different angles. You could probably cut together an entire Hyo fancam just from the background shots.

ibeYpEufeB7Ee3.gif

lol

You joke, but this is actually what we have to do. Outside of the very rare fansite who photographs or records all the members at concerts, something like 80% of footage, pics and gifs come from either videos/pics of the whole group (so they tend to be smaller and/or harder to get any quality material from) or from another member's fancam. For example, this:

is one of like 3 gifs of her from that award show thing they attended, taken from a Jessica fancam. And these:

iK7nnKknGTQRs.gif
iom7vViZ6cxKS.gif

ieM8Iv32NRQiA.gif
ib0Y13tqh11Jgt.gif

are from last year's Japanese tour, the only decent footage of her performing Dancing Queen. And the only reason she was caught on film in the first place is because she was stood in front of Tiffany.

Ah well, I imagine there'll be a few fansites there who'll take some pictures. I'm not too worried.

iDyHuYJm2QlXY.gif

luso

Contest: Try to guess who said what (some are easy):

We know who you are.
Have a nice day luso.
;)
Yuri's boyfriend is next to be revealed.
But I'm no longer... uh... at least not Taeyeon!

Hyo best party girl
She loves to poke.

Yoona is a giraffe
Wasn't me, Alt. $100 for the information.

Sunny fanboy's/fangirl's coming out of the woodwork everywhere!
Well, Sunny has her charms.

I put way too much thought into the wife-material question. I'm a little embarrassed.

Jessica and Hyoyeon occasionally smash my bias list to pieces. It's hard to place them!

You should feel embarrassed!

Funny coincidence that all of the girls that have confirmed to have a boyfriends are on the bottom half of my list. I don't think the boyfriend happenings affected my choices though. Other thing to note is that Seo has risen from the last place to third since the last ranking I did couple of years ago.
Seobaby is now Seolady.

Sooyoung and Yoona need to eat more.

Sooyoung seems to be healthier now, but Yoona lost some weight. Seung Gi, give her a rest!

Yoona is still useless to the group IMO. If you post this, sorry Alt haha

Sica is too unsocial and she seems angry all the time. She is pretty tho.

I used to think Hyo was the worst, but now I think she's really funny and is a boss ass bitch.

Taeng and Tiff have been #1 & 2 since 2011 cuz they're still the best.

We have a general consensus. Except for Yoona.

If I could make a 0th place, which was higher than 1st, that's where I'd put Hyoyeon. But 0th place doesn't exist so I have to settle for putting her in regular old 1st place. There is quite a large gap between 5th and 6th place.

Seohyun would be the best wife because she would inspire me to become a better person and also she's super cute.

Naughty boy with Hyoyeon, no need to elaborate there.

Taeyeon would be friendzoned because I think she'd make a better friend than romantic partner.

We know who you are.

tae <3

Seohyun is the best. High Five @vanty
Vanty got a friend.

Taeyeon is the worst member
I'll ask for your ban.

TAEYEON NUMBA ONE
Oh yeah!
Still Lurking lol
You are not alone.

This is not a comment!
All said.

Dany would friendzone Ser Jorah
What!?

After 5th place Jessica, the rest are all kind of the same.
Some people will be angered.

luso

The people have spoken (63 in reallity). Less for the extra 3 questions.
Even a certain Evilore voted, but I'm not sure if was really him, lol

About the results, Taeyeon was certain to be 1st <3
Jessica the target of naughtiness but as a wife material, a total different story.
Sunny 3rd, take that haters. Also previous ranking was an anomaly. That green hair... Wife material.

PAST Results

SOSHI RANKING
Code:
1 Taeyeon	139
2 Jessica	261
3 Sunny		283
4 Yuri		294
5 Tiffany	305
6 Seohyun	314
7 Yoona		327
8 Sooyoung	410
9 Hyoyeon	463

Wife material
Code:
1 Taeyeon	19
2 Sunny		13
3 Seohyun	11
4 Yoona		5
5 Yuri		4
6 Tiffany	3
7 Sooyoung	2
8 Jessica	1
9 Hyoyeon	0

I would be a naughty boy/girl with
Code:
1 Jessica	12
1 Yuri		12
3 Sunny		10
3 Taeyeon	10
5 Tiffany	7
6 Seohyun	3
7 Hyoyeon	1
7 Sooyoun	1
7 Yoona		1
Fiendzoned:
Code:
1 Hyoyeon	16
2 Seohyun	8
2 Sunny		8
4 Yoona		7
5 Sooyoung	4
6 Jessica	3
7 Taeyeon	2
7 Tiffany	2
7 Yuri		2

Edit: fixed!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I missed a vote?

SOSHI RANKING:
I dunno what this is.

Wife material:
Jessica (runner up: Sunny)

I would be a naughty boy/girl with:
Taeyeon (runners up: Seohyun & Fany)

Fiendzoned:
Hyoyeon (Runner up: Sooyoung)

Eldren

YES Queen Hyoyeon snatching that first place ranking!

(Aw, I'll let you friendzone me Hyo <3)
igMUUzASYhSjU.gif

Nice to see Sunny and Yuri placing well, I'm glad to see there is still some taste in here. Kinda surprised to see Tiffany in 6th and Yoona in 7th though, I thought they'd both be in the top 3.

This was fun, thanks for putting it together Luso.

I can't be banned for telling the truth!

bY12r5x.gif

i9oFH4NCX7tbh.gif

MBC, SBS and KBS are bringing back most of their dramas and variety shows [Running Man / Infinity Challenge]. Music shows are not coming back yet.

Top Bottom