• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Dogg448

6qbQG.jpg

01gkzJJ.png

tumblr_mb4t8ylvmt1rnu0kh.gif

Looks like my back and that's not a good thing for a woman.

Sevarus

lol, at least Fany's shoulders fit her hips. Unlike our favorite, who has the most prototypical inverted-triangle shape I've ever seen on a woman:

tumblr_m6oqmeC2jv1rryzpho1_500.jpg

m68d96p3xpck6osopfws.jpg

(I love broad shoulders on women--I win!)

how bout dis back

i8YDgD86QX7cG.gif

Awww yiss.

My friend showed me that Superman show or whatever on KBS and I found the Soshi parts hilarious. Fany and Yoong would make great moms haha. I also found it interesting how Fany's actually changed... if y'all don't remember she was deathly scared of kids a long long time ago and right now, it looks like she's not scared anymore. Someone should probably thank Kyungsan for that lol.

Oh btw, it's not "our favorite" I'm not even gonna lie... I voted for Taeng at 9th place.

*raises flameshield*

No No Eul

Speaking of Brave Bros, is Yejin just gone these days? Is Brave Girls just a thing of the past now?? TT

God knows. They released a digital single late last year with the promise of an album to follow, which never happened. Yejin's still posting selcas though.

Brave Bros doesn't really seem terribly commited to his own group does he. Potentially he could give them some awesome tunes to sing but I guess he makes far more money selling them elsewhere.

Brave Girls - 말 없이 aka Best Brave Girls Track. So damn good.

Love it. :D

—

This is a bit OT but I've been working my way through the three AKB48 documentaries. As someone who's only had a passing interest in the group thus far, I thought the films were absolutely fascinating and at times surprisingly moving. They also included some really nice cinematography which was an unexpected bonus.

Then there were the various instances of slut shaming which were just entirely gross (although I suppose that is, in part, what made the documentaries so fascinating). It was particularly weird watching Minami Minegishi commenting on some of the scandals that hit the group, knowing what she'd be going through herself in the not too distant future.

Anyway, all in all, I'm really glad I watched them. Can't wait for the next one, due in a few months I think?

neoism

I'm a Taeyeon lover and I didn't choose her as wife material either (although I wouldnt mind :p)

I'm not one for Astrology, but Taeyeon acts exactly like my best friend does. They even have the same birthday; seems to be strong Pisces traits. My best friend, she's totally afraid of commitment and totally gets mopey over stuff and needs to over analyze. And always spends tons of time alone even though she doesn't have to. I wouldn't say my friend is high maintenance, but it certainly appears that way to people who don't know her very well. She's just very guarded, picky, unsure what she wants with some things, despite being very popular and very good at being sociable.

Well I can totally see why anyone would pick bunnysunny... girl is perfect ... funny as shit and plays games :*( but tae for life... I'd really hope she would be her crazy pervert self and wouldn't be so lonely and really to herself when having a boyfriend..
but yeah sunny is like # 2 now fany is fany but sunny is just sooo perfect this put me over the edge...
ibx1mMdlomsxkD.gif

No No Eul

It's nice to see people posting selcas again. Muses seem to be leading the charge.

—

Hyosung, courtesy of Fiddle:

It's a pretty weird ensemble she's got going on there but I think it totally works.

—

I started watching Sistar's most recent / first / only variety show 'Midnight in Hong Kong'. I don't know why but I sort of assumed it was going to be kinda boring. Turns out it's really rather entertaining. Bora is her usual bright and chirpy self but it's the personalities of the other two that came as a bit of a surpise. Soyu is constantly bubbling with energy while Hyorin is the polar opposite, lacking motivation and generally just lost in a world of her own. (Dasom, meanwhile, is MIA.) As a trio, they complement each other really well. It's good stuff.

Yu Shan said:

Why did some of Crayon Pop members wear face masks? Are they like allergic to LA's air or it's because they are sick?

If it's the former, it's kinda ironic, considering Seoul is the more polluted city of the two...

luso

^
besides pollution normally used when there's no make-up, a swallowed face (or nasty pimples), if sick, or afraid to catch some disease. Sometimes to be incognito.

Pendulum

Happy Birthday for yesterday Erin/Erine/Euaerin/Hyemin. I was on a plane so no big post, sorry bb.

71SHPfB.gif

I'll make it up to you later.
IYXZBpo.gif

------

Probably my favourite from him in the last year or so.

------

Jiyoung
First pic is from Urban Outfitters in Camden. I've yet to look for the second
doesn't at all sound creepy, right

------

Take Lizzy and Raina with you, Nana.

luso

First pic is from Urban Outfitters in Camden. I've yet to look for the second
doesn't at all sound creepy, right

You are just visiting places that a person also visited earlier before. I would call it "coincidence" or "place spotting"...

Top Bottom