• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

SEUNGRI - 할말있어요 (GOTTA TALK TO U) M/V
ODM8YaI.jpg

vanty

I wasn't paying super close attention, but was there not a single English word in Seungri's song? Pretty weird for kpop isn't it?

Deadly

I wasn't paying super close attention, but was there not a single English word in Seungri's song? Pretty weird for kpop isn't it?
You must have missed the part where he repeats hustlin about a million times. Unless he's actually saying a korean word?

ryan-ts

I ain't sorry beyotch

Why they ruined the whole song with the last part?

The last part isn't in the actual song, guess they just added it to the MV for a little something extra.

You must have missed the part where he repeats hustlin about a million times. Unless he's actually saying a korean word?

tumblr_mhrclvQVRX1r9e854o1_250.gif

eLzNZQU.jpg

British girl group Little Mix released a Korean-language, digital version of their hit single “Wings” on Monday amid the global boom of Korean pop culture, its local music distributor said.

“Little Mix members, who have much interest in Korean culture, were greatly impressed by a cover video of their song from SBS TV’s ‘K-pop Star,’ ” Sony Music Entertainment Korea Inc. said, referring to a local television audition program.

“So we suggested them to sing the song in Korean and release it worldwide, and that’s how the Korean version of the ‘Wings’ was born,” the company said.

http://www.melon.com/cds/main/web/p...031&content_flag=&item_flag=2&item_id=2197274

vanty

So now there's a girl group worse than even CCM can put together* releasing Korean songs.

* Who is the worst girl group now that Crayon Pop have a good song? That was the best I could think of ahah

catmincer

So now there's a girl group worse than even CCM can put together* releasing Korean songs.

* Who is the worst girl group now that Crayon Pop have a good song? That was the best I could think of ahah

Stellar are pretty fucking shit. Even their new song was still bad.

Top Bottom