• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

jqZ39yg.jpg

AOBFQ0T.jpg

JustinBB7

What if the Third Reich was comprised solely of Japanese fangirls? DBSK red ocean

Damn.

My sister is a massive TVXQ fan, it's her life. I introduced them to her after I showed her SNSD, her first response to Oh! was something like: All look same, this is stupid.

Now she's getting packages from Korea and shit and her entire room is filled with TVXQ posters. Pretty weird.

They're a pretty cool group though. Best guy group for sure for me. (or duo.. though they always have the same dancers with them right..)

I feel good.

Are you even ready for all this?

I held back.

10/10 would kill my bandwidth again for this.

Btw, I expect more Eunji as it is her b-day today lol. I'd post something but I just got off work so maybe later after I wake up from sleep haha.

(._.)

Banned
Eunji ugh idk cute but completely lacking any sex appeal. Girl needs a makeover. Naeun on the other hand absolute fucken babe I wanna pick her up and carry her around on my back and pull her hair etc.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Nah, it makes sense. All the rest of her life she has to think and talk about and be Girls Day. Time with you is probably a nice break from all that.

llehuty

Does Kyungri always talk like this? The childish tone doesn't suit her at all. She needs to sound a little bit more like a tiger.

I'm assuming from that question that you don't watch All the k-pop, you need to fix that. But yeah, that's her voice. You'll get used to it.

That sounds good. It looks like he escaped from the overproduced noisy trend of last YG releases.

Biscuits

I held back.
I missed these.
Not really

[TAENGSTAGRAM] BeautifulNightView #LV
Pretty!

Hmm, staying optimistic for this one.

The return of the pic spam posts makes this thread a pain to read. Here's 'Only One' in its pure form, that glorious hook http://youtu.be/0G4sJN-sdhk
Wow, Only One works really well when covered by piano. The only other piano covers I like are of Wedding Dress. Sounds like they layered together multiple performances to get more voices in, very nice.

Top Bottom