• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Tangeroo

one piece granny suits is what that bytch owns

iTmCPXKfoiHFB.gif

Alta1r

Do you guys remember who in Kpopgaf was in Hong Kong for a bit? I want to PM them for some info/tips. Was it you niks? Dxpett? Hit me up if you know and/or have experience there recently.

Back on topic:

tumblr_mqfrduCQcz1rjgmngo1_500.gif

tumblr_mqfrduCQcz1rjgmngo2_500.gif

tumblr_mqfrduCQcz1rjgmngo3_500.gif

Any more where these came from? Especially that second one @__________@

Those are the only ones available right now.

2i9mDJW.jpg

I will introduce the music video of the title song 'GOTTA TALK TO YOU' of Big Bang Seungri's second solo mini album . In this music video, I didn't try to stick to a certain storyline or concept but make a video that suits the song. I wanted my matured and changed self to stand out. Han Samin, a great expert of image beauty and a director of the music videos of Big Bang's 'BAD BOY', 'BLUE', 'MONSTER', grabbed the megaphone this time.

Director Han Samin said in the meeting with stylist Ji Eun and I: "In this music video, Seungri, you have to look cool." His words gave me much thought. Even if the film set is splendid and the concept is original, there is no use if I don't appear nicely. Ji Eun, who has been Big Bang's stylist for 8 years, also said the same thing: The person who's wearing the clothes need to be nice-looking in order for the clothes to look fashionable. She personally gave me a warm advice, hoping that I would mature in the aspect of fashion. Out of all my solo music videos, I am confident that I look the best in this video. I had to be nice-looking. Not only in outer appearance, but also in the inside. Lastly, I would like to show thanks to my co-actor Song Haena for showing such an excellent and attractive acting.

Happy Birthday Kookie!

tumblr_mi7yj5EiEE1rmx3fgo1_400.gif

WHAT. How come I've never seen this before?!?! Can I get a sauce please?

Jae Suk, E Young, Ji Hyo... so what ya sayin is, this is the best week for birthdays.

2/2 JKs in this thread agree.

(HBD other JK)

Lol yeah this week is indeed the best week for birthdays. And for some reason, the month of August seems to be the month of the more popular/successful people so hopefully that means our future is good haha.

Happy birthday jonkookie.

iu7VA6Gz83QzD.png

LOLOMG. This is one of the best things ever! Thanks man!

And thanks all for the greets. The amount of Fany and Ailee in this thread has been quite awesome, can't get any better than that!

Btw, I didn't wanna say this at all, but let's just say that Soshi coming to Vegas is part of another reason that I will not talk about. All I'm saying is, I've got a flight for Vegas Sunday morning.

I wish lol.

roaSone

WHAT. How come I've never seen this before?!?! Can I get a sauce please?
It was from Gaon Chart Kpop awards, but I don't have any videos... sry dude.

Btw, I didn't wanna say this at all, but let's just say that Soshi coming to Vegas is part of another reason that I will not talk about. All I'm saying is, I've got a flight for Vegas Sunday morning.

I wish lol.
They've already left for Korea... Unluckie kookie :/

Ym1r

Are you being sarcastic right now? Suzy is gorgeous and all, but that particular photo is fucking awful. If this is what she looked like all the time, I would have to side with ryan.

I said that once a while back about a Suzy pic of her in the wedding dress and the extremely sloppily done hair that did not match, and it was me against the world. :(

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
...and then we have people overjoyed when taeyeon rolls out of bed completely undone to snap a selca.

It was from Gaon Chart Kpop awards, but I don't have any videos... sry dude.

Oh good lol. At that point me and Ailee weren't serious then so I should be safe lolol.

They've already left for Korea... Unluckie kookie :/

True, but there's a certain member who lives about 3 hours away. Let's just keep it at that haha.

Anyway, Krystal in a school like uniform is the devil in disguise. Good grief, that's some really dangerous shit right there.

Top Bottom