• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5gj2mB6dC1rtesgwo1_250.gif[/IMG]

She is. She has better technique, higher range, etc. That does´nt mean she´s my favorite but facts are facts.

Let´s enjoy this :3 TAEYEON from CottonCandy & Crisis (1,361 Files, 164 Folders)

Sooyoung ♥
syofgg: #makeawish #rome #TreviFountain #소원을말해봐
Bneot3tCcAAclcM.jpg:large

New teaser.

JI YEON[지연] "Never Ever[1분1초]" M/V Teaser 뮤비티저

Fafnir

The latest RM delivered the laughs. YJS grilling Nichkhun about Fany. Too bad 2NE1 was on there, worst idol group for a variety show. Yoon Jong Shin needs to replace Ji Suk Jin and form a new pairing with Kwang Soo, their bit during the relay had me dieing.

cxokX5n.jpg

Pendulum

Jiyeon new teaser and wallpaper
BkrfxD-CAAA4jry.jpg

Was she in pictures with that man whore?
We forgot.
13.gif

---

Someone retranslated the blog post from Hyuna that I posted yesterday where it seemed she had thought about leaving Nine Muses. Breathe easier, Eldren.
가끔생각해요.
I think about it once in a while.

내 과거활동사진을 보고 열심히 살았다
해줘서 너무너무고맙다고.
That I'm really really thankful that (you,people) look at my past activity pictures and say I lived diligently

(언젠간얘기하고싶었는데.그게오늘일줄이야.)
(Wanted to say that at some point but for that day to be today...)

그때의내가정말필요했던위안이
아니였을까생각도합니다.
I think, might that not have been just the consolation I really needed for the then-me.

뭐.
What...

그렇다구요.
It's like that.

어떤상황이든.
No matter what the situation,

내인생은내가셋팅하는데로굴러가는것같습니다
My life seems to be rolling the way I set it.

아직28이라잘은모르지만ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Though I'm still 28 so I dont really know, kekekeke

제가좋아하는말인데.
It's a saying I like..

웬지오늘은마인에게해주고싶네요^_^
For some reason I wanted to say it to Mine today. ^_^

---

Edit: Some tracks from T-ara's next Japanese album, "Gossip Girls":
Just Now
Lucky Wannabeee!
Keep On Walking
Knockin' On My Heart
Musica Musica
T.T.L ~ Time To Love (Japanese Ver.) DJ Hanmin Remix
Do You Know Me Japanese Ver. Part 2 (Secret Track)

llehuty

Kara to Choose New Member through Variety Show ‘Kara Project’

The program will be six episodes long and the final episode, which will announce the newest member of Kara, will be aired live, taking real-time votes from the fans.

The new member of Kara will be selected based on the fans’ votes through mobile messenger ‘Line’ and Kara Project’s official website, as well as the scores from the professionals.

Only one makes it? That's weird. Are they pushing to make a new group with the leftovers? Also, I can already tell it's going to be rigged.

Pendulum

noooooo

---

Edit: double noooooo
Host: Our show's name is called "Rude show"
Ji: Hahaha
Passerby 1: Feels like she's very rude.
Passerby 2: After that controversy happened, i disliked her.
Passerby 3: A little rude.
Passerby 4: You can feel it when she speaks
Ji: i'm sorry

Why the hell is CCM agreeing to this around her solo debut? Is it going to change a couple of minds , or just drag it all on further?
the latter

luso

It begins:

KARA PROJECT - OPENING
KARA PROJECT - BABY KARA NO.1 (So jin)

Looks like there are going to be 7 candidates, probably revealing one every 24 hours. And the episodes are going to be uploaded (or streamed) via youtube.

Too early to call but I need to see next 6 candidates. This one does not stand-out.
Hurt seeing Kara transformed into a kind of Jewellery/Baby Vox Rev

I wouldn't be surprised if DSP allows the public to pick one through this show, and then adds another of their own choosing (either from the show lineup or elsewhere).

Edit: Speaking of KARA, Hara... your nose... :(

WTF? I didn't noticed at first but seems more... holes? You were fine! It this true? Lighting/make-up? Welp.

Maybe there's hope?

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.pt/2014/05/new-tv-show-back-to-my-face-aims-to.html
Show takes people who feel they have gone through excessive plastic surgery and wish for their old faces back an opportunity to 'undo' the work.

AReed

Hopefully SBS's Roommate picks up the pace soon so we can see some hot hook-ups, late night clubbing, drunk fighting, and general debauchery.

The Real World - Korea edition.

Wishful Thinking

RubyFaith

Korea should have a show that's like Survivor or Endurance (which is like the teenage version of Survivor) and have idols and comedians on it.

Loci

Those ears man, holy elephant.
___

There aren't any real variety shows with member from different groups mixed together in general right now. It's a shame. There's Roommate and some occasional appearances in other shows but nothing steady.

But apparently there's a show about CPR and electronic stoves with Naeun being GOAT.

Oh, Congrats AReed, what did you study?
___
lawwwwdd said:

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
This nana chick is pretty hot.

vanty

watched roommate for nana but fell in love with hong soo hyun noona. shes so awesome.
I haven't watched the second episode yet but after the first that actress was hands down the worst person on the show, even surpassing that comedian who was annoying me earlier and the "supermodel" who acts like she's never met human beings before.

luso

I haven't watched the second episode yet but after the first that actress was hands down the worst person on the show, even surpassing that comedian who was annoying me earlier and the "supermodel" who acts like she's never met human beings before.

Had not time to watch it, I'm really missing something or not?

tumblr_n5k2begLJr1sewbc1o1_500.jpg

ev0

I think the show has potential, but I also don't have a lot to watch these days heh.

I agree about the supermodel, I've only seen the first ep but she's gonna need to shape up.

I was up and down on hong soo hyun. Half the time she was fine and then I'd fine other times where I felt she was overdoing it.

Top Bottom