• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

ryan-ts

Hyosung's song is pretty good. More importantly she looks amazing.

192 was good but the two mafia episodes that followed were pretty crap especially 194. That civilian vs mafia game makes no sense, how can you pick them out when they don't have to do anything at all? It's just a total guess unlike when the have spies who have tasks to secretly complete that mean the other guys can maybe catch them out.

Seemed like the mafia game was chosen because it was a common game for them to play as kids. I thought the episodes were good despite the randomness but I think the production team was expecting some of the mafia to be really obvious about being a mafia member. Of the mafia members discovered, only one of them was deduced, the others were guesses.I really enjoyed the episodes but I can see why you didn't, a lot of luck was involved.

luso

Positive song to me. MV is hot indeed.

Hyoseong looking good!

G.Na's song is out as well....... also by Duble Sidekick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKRfv1jMHWQ

Nice, but why she's behaving like a 15 year old girl?

G.na forever being outshined by her backup dancers because she gets some of the hottest ones in the biz. Looks like she has some of the girls who promoted with Huh Gak now.

HOLD UP LMAO THE DUDE SMELLED HER UNDERWEAR

edit: watched the hyosung mv instead of just listening to the song and oh laaaaaaawwwwwwwddddd

Ah ah exactly my thought. Those back dancers are hot! Soory, G.na.

Waiting for both live performances.

Made some gifs, one of them

tumblr_n5ghowwPEF1rwl8mto1_400.gif

No No Eul

♥ ♥ ♥

i08U64uxzXVqu.gif

tumblr_n5fwf93KGH1rignivo4_250.gif
tumblr_n5fwf93KGH1rignivo1_250.gif

tumblr_n5fwf93KGH1rignivo2_250.gif
tumblr_n5fwf93KGH1rignivo3_250.gif

iEvyRtD6mWN50.gif

Edit: luso made a larger version. :)

—

A few more details about the recruitment of Kara's new members:
Exactly how many new members will join KARA will be revealed through “KARA Project,” a six-episode show that will record the process.

Seven DSP trainees will be participating in “KARA Project,” forming a seven-member project team Baby KARA and carrying out various missions to become a new member of KARA. It will be aired on music cable channel MBC Music.

The show will be six episodes long and the final episode will be broadcasted live, during which fans will be able to vote for the new member.

Pendulum

G.na forever being outshined by her backup dancers because she gets some of the hottest ones in the biz. Looks like she has some of the girls who promoted with Huh Gak now.

HOLD UP LMAO THE DUDE SMELLED HER UNDERWEAR

ixkiPKgXwTCvU.gif

Sojin gif
Girl's Day gifs

ikSJ4coVyxpjn.gif

---

Roommate subs are getting quicker. Here's part 1 of episode 2 (part 2 still to come)

Edit: Guys guys guys next week's Running Man preview is showing super powers.

luso

I will be back in this thread 100% when this happens. It's a shame SM only trots them out now once a year.

They only care about Exo. f(x) is one a year, SNSD is the same, counting the time after Hoot, they had 3 korean releases in 3,5 years. At least there were the Japanese albums in between, specially the first and third.

Cuddler

2BiC will be on this week Show Champion! Yes!

JOAYO released two new covers, this time the singers sang separately:
김경호 - 비정 (JOAYO 세환 COVER)
All of me (John Legend) Device Hoon Cover

I really like the second cover.
Anyway, I now know that what I was thinking that was happeing in their last mix video is actually what is really happening in the video. Always good to see people doing this, even if it was just a video obviously.

I like this song:
HUMMING URBAN STEREO - Scully Doesn't Know (feat: G.NA)
Officially a college graduate!

io5KUIeLuqLRo.gif

Debating whether I should go to Houston and celebrate. Not much of a partier.
Congratulations!
Why Houston? Come up to Dallas, it's better over here than that hot humid mess called Houston haha. Oh and congrats!

Speaking of graduation, it's officially summer break.
I demand a Fany spam if y'all don't mind.
That means I can get back to writing K-Pop GAF's favorite fanfic. Unfortunately the two main characters have been banned so idk if they're gonna be able to read it anymore, but for those of you still safe from the banhammer... please be excited!
Finally! I can't wait!

Pendulum

How do you pronounce Ayeon's name?

The Bebop drummer, if there's any difference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROHUyTEatjU#t=48

-----
Edit:
Kyungri, what are you doing

Hyuna was having thoughts of leaving Nine Muses. From the official Daum cafe:
가끔생각해요.
Every once in a while, I reflect.

내 과거활동사진을 보고 열심히 살았다
해줘서 너무너무고맙다고.
(언젠간얘기하고싶었는데.그게오늘일줄이야.)
그때의내가정말필요했던위안이
아니였을까생각도합니다.
Looking at my photos from activities of before, I lived diligently
I’m very very thankful that could be done.
(Sometimes, I just feel like talking. Let it be today, then.)
At that time I really needed support
I had thoughts of whether I should stop too.

뭐.
Well.

그렇다구요.
That’s how it is.

어떤상황이든.
What’s this situation.

내인생은내가셋팅하는데로굴러가는것같습니다
My life rolls according to my settings

아직28이라잘은모르지만ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Though I still don’t know how I’ll pass the rest of my days of being 28 years old ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

'You can do it better.'

제가좋아하는말인데.
This is a phrase that I like.

웬지오늘은마인에게해주고싶네요^_^
For some reason I want to give this to MINEs today ^_^

-----

Late edits:
Going by a bunch of tweets, Erin apparently mentioned a July comeback for Nine Muses on SimSimTaPa tonight.
iZdqtGR.png

Pics from Sunny's radio show
fmdate29140513001400mbcdate0.jpg

AReed

Hyeri and Sojin are so damn fine I can't even.

Roommate subs are getting quicker. Here's part 1 of episode 2 (part 2 still to come)

Edit: Guys guys guys next week's Running Man preview is showing super powers.

Haven't watched an RM ep since that one with APink and other idol groups guested. Gotta watch this one though. I miss watching Mongji being adorable.

Congratulations!

Thanks!

RubyFaith

Zero excitement for Hyosung and Gna's comeback, although I do like the trap in Goodnight (bye?) Kiss. Still forgettable.

Here for Jiyeon one hunnad percent.

I can still be a gentleman sometimes ;)

Lol my b. Shows y'all how much I've been in this thread for the last few months haha.

Finally! I can't wait!

Thanks haha. It should be out sometime late in the week, just barely started writing last night.

RM thoughts

I think they had a missed opportunity by revealing
Min Jong
as a Mafia in the previous ep. That should've been kept under wraps all the way until the end of the grocery game. It kinda cheapened the whole thing tbh.

That said, I haven't seen past the grocery game. But I will say that I agree that these 3 episodes are a lot better than the Australia ones. I've actually skipped the gold hunt episode since I couldn't really get into it after 20 mins.

Eldren

Congrats AReed!

ibxWkGYqZup9ZM.gif

Sunny's radio show is so good. Loving her song selection, there's some really nice tracks she played. Plus she's super cute in the MC sections. Hopefully there'll be a video version with subs soon, like the classic radio subs.

Also:
10369545_1414443388829956_210985817_n.jpg

hyoyul >,<

Queen of social media is teasing the upcoming SNSD sub-unit, your faves better clear the way for this fierce overalls concept

Top Bottom