• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

llehuty

One month since Sungah's last selca.
tumblr_mjvamk1WC71qkljdfo1_1280.jpg

This nana chick is pretty hot.

Never forget

Edit: New page? Here some high res scans recently made by k-pop gaf old friend brandinator.

luso

Seems those graphics about up and downs in their careers.

I thin also Taeyeon and a few others drew something similar in a radio show? I never actually look at any pics, there are any around?

llehuty

KARA PROJECT - BABY KARA NO.2 - Shiyoon

I'm pretty sure she was in Puretty - which goes towards the thought that some Kamilias had that half the "Baby KARA" lineup is ex-Puretty members

I don't blame them, Puretty was such a no event, they maybe can snatch this way the 2 fans that maybe Puretty had. Also, I see DSP hiding the likes/dislikes stats in these uploads, they are aware of the backlash this is going to have in some sectors of their fan base.

llehuty

Its his own solo thing. JYP/Sony let him produce the majority of his solo album.

His album is out today.

Hmm, the title track is good, but not a fan of the rest of the new tracks in the album. (True Swag has been reworked a bit from 2pm's last KR album, but I'm not sure which one i like more)

Pendulum

Hmm, the title track is good, but not a fan of the rest of the new tracks in the album. (True Swag has been reworked a bit from 2pm's last KR album, but I'm not sure which one i like more)

Love & Hate is the best, but I quite liked With You as well. I wanna wear a suit and go drinking in a lounge bar.

Eldren

Happy birthday to my SNSD #2! If nobody does a Sunny megapost I might do one later.

i5KS0vDAo0KFv.jpg

-----

Dammit Jose, I wanted to post that! You people don't even like Hyoyeon.

Part of me is a little sad because I loved the blonde; I thought it really suited her and it made it easier to spot her in the background of Taeyeon fancams, so now she's probably going to be invisible on this Japanese tour. On the other hand, we're one step closer to the glorious return of Brunette Hyo:

Pendulum

Link? I don't think she has an account.

Yeah, I've done some cross checking and reverse Google Image searching since then and I don't think it is now. There was an account with 7,000 or so followers that had some pictures I had never seen before, and is followed by Clara (a known friend), so it was looking promising, but some of the pictures posted show up a day or so after Twitter and a GSD hashtag is used (which I never see any of the girls use on Twitter). This was it: http://instagram.com/vocal_yura Hats off to the person behind it for some of the picture sourcing.

After a 4 month hiatus, K-Pop GAF's favorite drama is back!

Hot Coffee Chapter 9 - Jetlag Sucks!

Ramyeon runs through a day full of jetlag while a surprise awaits for both of our characters at the end of the day!

http://pastebin.com/2cPwDhSe

As always, written by me and ryan-ts with thanks to Cuddler for the concept.

Enjoy!

Broank

LMAO This is a trend on twitter: #26yearsofmelons

Also there´s something about an article on a chinese site about Kris. This must be fake.

Here´s the article itself.

EDIT: Whoa, it´s true! OMG.

Reminds me of that sasaeng fan account that EXO had to delay their comeback after Mama because Kris disappeared off to Canada for a couple months and SM was sending a bunch of people to convince him to return or something. And a similar thing when Amber disappeared for months and they covered it up saying it was an injury.

Some random Sunny appreciation

Top Bottom