• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

BenQ XL2420Z like a baws.

tumblr_lois5w7KaK1qddppjo1_400.gif

There are'nt 144hz IPS monitors, there are some which can be overclocked to get that hz frequency.

I have a Dell U2410 H-IPS and a Samsung SA700D 120hz because i could'nt find a monitor like that. And actually i'm glad because multi monitors setups are a blessing.

broz0rs

I don't follow KPOP as much anymore but this EXO stuff kept appearing on my Twitter timeline. I went to allkpop and soompi and see how crazy it really is so I go to the comments sections and wow the fans are going absolutely insane over this. lol

luso

IU's album is great, highly melodic just as I like. She does not let us down.

Flower reminded me somehow of some musics by Madredeus, like Alfama and Vem. By the way, check also O Pastor. 90's MVs warning.

Coming soon
tumblr_n5nqxuzXin1qelqsho1_500.jpg

Pendulum

Jiyeon eating at Burger King, looking at her poster in the window. As you do.

----

JYP plans for the rest of the year?
June: 15& and GOT7 new releases
3rd Quarter: 2PM and miss A new releases
July-August: Junho Solo Japanese Tour (+ album)
August-September: JYP Nation Asia Tour
4th Quarter: GOT7’s Japanese promotions and debut of a new group
October-December: 2PM Asia Tour

----

Meanwhile, Jo Kwon is appearing in the "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" musical

Eldren

Llehuty that Mr Mr song is a JAM. Cheers for posting that, mate.

I don't follow KPOP as much anymore but this EXO stuff kept appearing on my Twitter timeline. I went to allkpop and soompi and see how crazy it really is so I go to the comments sections and wow the fans are going absolutely insane over this. lol

If by "going absolutely insane" you mean "saying a bunch of awful racist shit" then yeah, I've seen that too on a couple of sites. Apparently the fact he's Chinese means he has a poor work ethic, just like Hangeng before him. Stay classy, netizens.

10311218_818389108173069_1926147587_n.jpg

wat a nice special edition! ;)

5 updates in 3 days with dodgy English in each one, I'm feeling so BLESSED right now.

Edit: Damn it, will I ever be the one to post Hyoyeon updates again?! I've lost my gimmick! And yeah that break-up clearly wasn't a permanent thing, I reckon they've been back together a while now.

Loci

14.05.19 [Preview] 팬텀(Phantom) 1st Full-Length Album [PHANTOM POWER]

* Track List
1. Future Wife
2. Baby Please
3. Seoul Lonely (feat.Gain)
4. Hang Up (feat.San E, TAEWAN) (Hanhae Solo)
5. NEW ERA (feat.NAVI)
6. "Under Age's Song (feat.Whee In of MAMAMOO) (Kiggen Solo)"
7. Come as you are (With Verbal Jint)
8. June Is Here (Sanchez Solo)
9. I Already Know
10. Seoul Lonley (Inst.)
11. PHANTOM POWER
12. Discord

Whee In hype.
___

ev0

Are Phantom popular? I randomly stumbled onto a few of their songs on a youtube binge awhile back and liked what I heard, but really never heard of them before.

Saw a little bit of the MC Yoo RM special.

I think I finally understand AgentChris now, CL does have something going for her. But Dara gets my attention, if you will haha. I've seen her in that I Need A Girl dance MV with YB but man she kyoote without all that hardcore makeup.

Why does 2NE1 have to look a little weird?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Okay, so I'm not a K-Pop fan, and this is only marginally related to the thread, but it's basically the only place on GAF I can ask. Are any of you guys familiar with the site kdramastars.com? They're ostensibly a K-Drama/K-pop site, but they seem to be making a bit of a name for themselves lately by spreading huge bullshit movie/gaming "news". Like, just the fakest, most poorly sourced bullshit ever. And it's spreading quite quickly. Just this week I've had three of their articles come across my FB feed, all from different people.

I dunno, it's just bullshit and it's pissing me off a bit, haha. And I figured this would be the best place on GAF to ask.

giri

Okay, so I'm not a K-Pop fan, and this is only marginally related to the thread, but it's basically the only place on GAF I can ask. Are any of you guys familiar with the site kdramastars.com? They're ostensibly a K-Drama/K-pop site, but they seem to be making a bit of a name for themselves lately by spreading huge bullshit movie/gaming "news". Like, just the fakest, most poorly sourced bullshit ever. And it's spreading quite quickly. Just this week I've had three of their articles come across my FB feed, all from different people.

I dunno, it's just bullshit and it's pissing me off a bit, haha. And I figured this would be the best place on GAF to ask.

I don't know it, but it wouldn't surprise me. particularly with how a lot of sites saw traffic drop during the sewol ferry thing.

Top Bottom