• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

tumblr_n6um7s7GSK1tppzsoo1_500.gif

Crush + Gaeko - Hug Me Live @ SBS Inkigayo

tumblr_n6uxaxfWSV1qfhe8do1_1280.jpg

luso

And with Hyoyeon

szVHgHX.jpg

Wow, this doesn't seems a normal photo. Some photoshoot? I don't imagine Hyo dressing like that because she wanted to. Casual soshi the best.

Hello everyone! I'm new to GAF in general and this is the first time posting in this topic :3

I'll leave some fancams of the Dream Concert here:
Taeyeon focus - Hoot - Mr. Mr.
BESTie - Thank you very much
T-ARA(Hyomin focus) - 9
GsD (Minah focus) - Something - Expectation
EXO - Overdose - Growl

A nice intro, welcome. Keep posting.

Hello, welcome to the thread!

i'm Chesskid1, i'm one of the sunbaes of kpopgaf.

my favorite groups are snsd and exo, or as i like to say, i'm guided by the nine angels and protected by the 12 wolves. clever, right?

what are your favorite groups?

lol

Bad, bad... bury it.

Correct, comeback with a "Summer song" in July.
Hopefully this means bikini concept.
*Plays "Expectation"

Kitten Mouse maid concept?

elmars369

Unconfirmed Member
Awesome, thanks. Looks like we'll be getting comebacks from Girl's Day, Sistar, and Nine Muses in July. Hyped.
Excited for all of those comebacks, Bestie's too. Hopefully Girl's Day will have another great song and Minah will be forever solidified as my #1 bias.
38Qq3wSs.jpg

Not much to talk about here... in fact, let's not talk about it ever again.

Lol, at first glance I thought this was gonna link to a teaser for AoA's bob cut comeback.

roaSone

Min Hyo Rin is gorgeous! And this hairstyle suits her really well. Concerning the song, it's my favourite of the album so, nothing else to say.

Eldren

Wow, this doesn't seems a normal photo. Some photoshoot? I don't imagine Hyo dressing like that because she wanted to. Casual soshi the best.

Seo said they were out exercising but they've had their hair did and they got full make-up on soooo....nah. Taeyeon and Yoona were filming something at what looks like the same location so it's probably to do with that.

Also, the guy who did the choreography that A-Pink stole isn't happy. Oop.

elmars369

Unconfirmed Member
Who would have guessed that the Sledgehammer devs shipped ApinkXBigBang. There was also a guy talking about CoD:AW on SpikeTV after the conference and he said something like: "In the game, you wear an exosuit or as we call it - an exo". That got a chuckle out of me.
BTS is coming to Brazil
but I probably won't have money to see them
life is hard
They're coming to europe too, Berlin and Stockholm. So close, but both of those cities are too far away for me to make :(

Speking of BTS - Teaser 'Hookgayo'

No No Eul

It's Seohyun, maybe hopefully wearing a wig.

I didn't know choreography was intellectual property. Learn something new everyday!

Yup, never occured to me either. At least, not in terms of performing a straightforward dance cover.

That is hopelessly unimaginative. It's like a half-assed version of AoA's Miniskirt and that was already a half-assed version of Sistar's Alone. Not really what you'd expect from Chrome Entertainment.

Yoon-G said:

JKTrix

I have faith.

I think I posted this here before, it could be okay once proper stylists get a hold of it.
3c5913d8e2_79021989_o2.jpg

Just not Sunny's stylist.

maladroid

Hello everyone! I'm new to GAF in general and this is the first time posting in this topic :3

I'll leave some fancams of the Dream Concert here
Thanks for posting these! I guess when I came here to look for more Dream Concert content, what I was looking for were alternative perspectives that enhanced the memories I had made on my own. Seeing those Exo fancams just reinforces the initial impression I had, and it's interesting to see the difference between the performances of the veterans (SNSD) and rookies (BESTie). I had no idea they were making those facial expressions 95% of the time, haha.

Hi maladroid!

If you look for fancams, Dark Sniper had some solid general ones from a good angle.

If you are looking for something more concrete I suggest youtube search with the particular date. i.e seohyun fancams.

Tumblr can be useful if you are looking for pics.

Also, thanks for the impressions. that looks like a nice spot, but yeah, the fanchant delay is a bit unfortunate. We were watching a live stream and we also thought the exo fanchants seemed a bit too much. Can't imagine being there live.
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I had been following random related videos, but not sure I would have stumbled upon DarkSniper on my own!

The spot was quite good when groups decided to use the very front portion of the stage. Most groups alternated with the first song on the main part, greeting and second song in the front portion, but unfortunately Exo did both songs a bit too out of reach for my point and shoot. Didn't stop the Exo fangirls from screaming their heads off, though. From where I was, it seemed like less of a chant and more the sound of a million schoolgirls losing their minds. I couldn't understand it until less than ten minutes later and I was the exact same when SNSD made their way to the part of the stage closest to us, haha.

Welcome!

Hello. As elmars369 points out, Spinel has some fancams. There are some more at crystal castle. I also look to drighk for fancams, but it seems Dream Concert was a no go. Not sure if there's any single place that is going to cover all the concert - looking for media of anyone in particular?

Edit: Found some more fancams here
Thanks to you, too! There were signs out front and in the email with my ticket voucher saying that cameras weren't allowed. The only time they got strict on it were for SNSD and Exo, from memory. Even then, there wasn't much they could do in our section when dozens upon dozens took out there phone or camera. Perhaps it was different in the more prime photo taking locations, though. Wasn't really looking for anything in particular (though the Taeyeon fancam links were very much appreciated!). The youtube users you guys have pointed have given me enough for the time being to keep myself occupied. :)

Hello, welcome to the thread!

i'm Chesskid1, i'm one of the sunbaes of kpopgaf.

my favorite groups are snsd and exo, or as i like to say, i'm guided by the nine angels and protected by the 12 wolves. clever, right?

what are your favorite groups?
Hello maladroid and elmars!

Welcome to the thread! And you brought fancams with you, how thoughtful. (You can both safely ignore Chesskid because what he just said was a lot of nonsense.)

Tell us a little about yourselves! What groups do you like? Part of the kpopgaf hazing ritual requires you to tell us your favourite idols and your SNSD ranking, but feel free to share any others, e.g. Nine Seven Muses or VIXX, the best new boy group in literally decades.
Thank you all for the warm welcome and useful links! I'd describe myself as a casual K-Pop fan these days (much to your dismay, I imagine), with the vast majority of my listening happening around 2009-10 when my Korean manager would play it at my part-time job. Because of this, the groups I like come mostly from that era (Wonder Girls, SNSD, T-ara, Big Bang, 2PM, f(x), Beast, 2NE1, Kara, Secret, etc etc). These days, the recent things I listen to are what my students listen to (Exo, A Pink, Akdong Musician, mostly) and through a one-off K-Pop dance class, Girl's Day.

My first kpop crush was Sunye, which I've had to give up, obviously, but I think I have a soft spot for leaders when it comes to specific idols. My bias list (I'm not sure I'm using this term correctly) includes: Taeyeon, Seungyeon, Jaekyung, Eunjung, Hyosung, Yura, and even though I find her ridiculously skinny, Nana.

I haven't really thought about it, but on the spot, my SNSD ranking goes:
1. Taeyeon
2. Sunny
3. Jessica
4. Yoona
5. Yuri
6. Hyoyeon
7. Seohyun
8. Tiffany
9. Sooyoung

Top Bottom