• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Conceptor

If 22 year old Baekhyun can date his bias then so can I!!!!!!!!

As long as she's happy I don't care, but she's getting all this unwarranted hate TTTTT

Stay strong my Taeng friends.

mpReD.gif

Ym1r

Why surprised by Baek? It's not a bad choice, he's a good lookin dude, and he's gunna be making bank eventually.

Taeng #1 undisputed goddess of K-pop still.

balifor

Neo Member
Not only is this guy dating Taeyeon but he got her picking him up and driving him around in a Benz? My man. I can't even be mad. Oh and new AOA is decent. Dat Seolhyun. Looking forward to the live performances.

Broank

Well damn. I laughed at the people that were always shipping them saying he stared at her all the time and all that stuff. I remember one of Taeyeon's fancammers flying petals is also a Baekhyun fancammer. lol

I'm actually kinda relieved it's not one of those B2ST guys people were speculating.

After this and Yoona´s couple i´m more convinced that Goguma Couple is real. #Believe

Kpop logic... true?

Some Sunny and Ailee

Edit: Ugh this better not delay TTS comeback of make Taeyeon close her instagram.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
AOA song is completely mediocre Alone 27.0 and choreo seems lame, MV concept is innocuous. They should have gone for Elvis 2.0 or even *gasp* something fresh.

I will say that Jimin looks better than she ever has, very nice. Yet still as usual DAYUMMMM HYEJEONNNNGGG and Chanmi THAT IS NOT PLAYING FAIR!! #dead Seolhyun did a Chorong. Not necessarily bad... will take getting used to.

Ym1r

sad ballads for taeng breakup

I will smile as I let you go, although I'll probably drunk dial you from time to time and ask for you.
You're leaving, you're leaving, you're leaving me here, you are taking all the memories that I loved and leaving.
I am crying, I am crying, I am crying for you not to go, I am letting go of you, who I loved so much.

I love Noel so much, this song so perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThtKoKQlI-s

Dogg448

So it actually happened. I was expecting... much more. Still though I'm happy for Taeyeon.

How long till they break up?

edit: oooohhhhh boy I just checked out her instagram and WOOOOOWWWW! Lol.

ev0

So it actually happened. I was expecting... much more. Still though I'm happy for Taeyeon.

How long till they break up?

If she was the first Soshi to be caught dating it probably would have went a little different. Now we're just expecting the rest of them to get caught heh

edit: oh hey im not a junior anymore

double edit: no funny story from SM

SM Entertainment revealed, “The two started off as a close senior-junior friends but recently developed feelings for each other and are in the beginning stages of a relationship.”
http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1403155675717591010

broz0rs

my first reaction is that this poor girl is going to get hated relentlessly and will eventually have to close her cute instagram account.

edit: man, I decided to check out her Instagram again and it seems most of the older pics now have hate messages. wow

Welp, TaeNy fans on suicide watch. XD

I'm glad for her, she seemed kinda gloomy in some of those Instagrams and the like with the things she'd post. Hopefully the dude's making her happy.

5 down, 4 to go. Who´s next? Place your bets! I´m looking at you Gorjess.

BqdiEPICYAALLhs.png:large

Netizens...

The only one from that pic I can see thats still single is Seobot for obvious reasons. I would say Yuri is single too if those rumors of her being a lez is true, but after the Taeyeon revelation, I dont know what to believe anymore.

Sunny is probably the only one not dating since she has so many gigs going currently.

Yoona has a busier schedule than Soonkyu (past or present) but that didnt stop her from having a bf.

Pendulum

I'm not surprised Taeyeon is dating (is anyone? She's 25 now). I am surprised at who it is though. Not that it's bad. I just expected someone... a bit more established, I guess? Like a famous and good looking actor oppa or something.

Yuri letting me down here. She was my bet for the next reveal.

If Taeyeon closes her Instagram, there's going to be a SM fandom Civil War.

ev0 already posted an article about SM confirming the relationship, but here's the Netizen Buzz summation if anyone cares to read.

----

Edit:
4. [+79, -20] Knew this would happen and switched to A Pink ahead of time
A smart company would be preparing the next girl group to step up for when Naeun
reveals her
dates.

Pendulum

Would someone who reads Hangul mind doing me a favour and explain why the coffee cup message was used in Dispatch's article?

BqdVtFRCcAADhOl.jpg:large

I can understand the start as "taengkyung" which I assume is a couple nickname, and the evidence, but wondering what the rest of the circled sentence means.

Dice

nana picked for best legs by some people
I prefer legs that are more shapely, like in the Bora to Hyosung range. Though when talking nice legs, Fany, IU, and Hyuna still usually come to mind despite being on the skinny side. I was never really into "very long and straight" like Nana has.

Fafnir

Yoona has a busier schedule than Soonkyu (past or present) but that didnt stop her from having a bf.

Right now Sunny is worker bee: musical, radio, and red carpet appearances. The other girls don't see too much activity lately.
besides car dating
This is just me assuming that SM rewards non-daters. Seohyun is too busy studying to date.

2. [+352, -12] So is that why he took care of Soshi first when another group won on 'Inkigayo' ㅋㅋ

2. [+325, -22] So that's why he went to Taeyeon right away on Inkigayo when 2NE1 won so disrespectfully. Didn't even greet his senior singers and went straight to Taeyeon tsk

I had to find this. Eagle eye netizens.
pntdbHI.gif

llehuty

Megaton. All this Taeny and Taensic shippers... where do they go from here?
And damn, I went to bed just minutes before this was revealed.

5 down, 4 to go. Who´s next? Place your bets! I´m looking at you Gorjess.

BqdiEPICYAALLhs.png:large

I wonder which one is dating Kris.
That would be the scandal to end all scandals.

Naeun just took her spot.

Wut? Now seriously... wut?

double edit: no funny story from SM

SM Entertainment revealed, “The two started off as a close senior-junior friends but recently developed feelings for each other and are in the beginning stages of a relationship.”

Dat copy paste from Hyeri and Tony Ahn PR note.
This case it less creepy though.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Z9rLATj.png

·feist·;117206825 said:
Avatars in need of a support group.

Surely Taeyeon has better taste in girls than she does in guys.

he's just a beard

Erin, who is your date that is driving the car? And smh, put your seatbelt on. Taeyeon should teach you car safety like she was teaching Baekyun.

I had to find this. Eagle eye netizens.
pntdbHI.gif

Lmao all of this.

But I'm seriously shaking my head at the fans losing it and attacking Taeyeon via instagram.

AOA song is completely mediocre Alone 27.0 and choreo seems lame, MV concept is innocuous. They should have gone for Elvis 2.0 or even *gasp* something fresh.

Hey...New AOA song was...hey...unimpressive hey.

Seriously, Brave Bros productions are embarrasing at this point. Also AOA is not adding anything new with this. One would expect that after virtually rereleasing the same song for the 3rd time they would do something original or new, but we get meh choreo and meh concept instead.

Anyway, it is going to chart quite good and probably give them another music show win... sigh.

Cuddler

So, it meant nothing for you Baek???
My result using my nickname, kinda generic and that everyone can use, Cuddler is:
"Cuddler went to a water park with Baekhyun and they gazed into each other's eyes."
I don't know much about EXO, any information isuzu?
runsawaycrying
lol
Joking aside, good for them, surprised that she's dating someone younger than her, she even pick him up and drive him around, good for him. If I remember correctly isuzu didn't had a good opinion on him.

Dice

AOA's performance on MCD was enjoyable. There is no hype in the song or routine, but it is pleasant. I'm actually kind of wondering if it is intentionally mellow because they realize they rely on venue shows where they pretty much just do their lead tracks in a row, and it'd wear the girls out if all the songs were too busy.

So glad Jimin is using a normal voice now. That put-on whatever she was trying to do in other songs was horrible. She actually sounds like a human now, not some kind of magic troll in a fairytale cartoon or whatever. I also find myself liking her lately, and she is pretty cute in this concept. The short hair does not work for Chanmi at all. Probably wouldn't be too good on Seolhyun either but they gave her a cute hairband and I'm a sucker for those.

Also near the beginning of the song they do this Kara combo, like completely iconic as Kara moves. I'm not gonna be all "plagiarism!!" like a netizen tool but I thought it was funny they put that in. Doing that as a girl group comes off like an intentional callback, like when solo performers toss in an MJ move here and there.

Slowdive

Banned
my first reaction is that this poor girl is going to get hated relentlessly and will eventually have to close her cute instagram account.

edit: man, I decided to check out her Instagram again and it seems most of the older pics now have hate messages. wow

Crazy fans are the worst. Hopefully the account doesn't get closed.

Haha, this picture's been going around like crazy in the Soshi circles I run in.

Apparently saesaeng's found and posted Taeyeon's phone number. I am genuinely concerned for her safety.

I wonder which one is dating Kris.
That would be the scandal to end all scandals.

But I'm seriously shaking my head at the fans losing it and attacking Taeyeon via instagram.

They´re mostly EXO fans, the meltdowns just keep on coming.

Time will tell if this is a serious relationship or not, in the meantime > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9JDvmjYdEM

She posted a comment on her IG.

[TRANS] http://bit.ly/1piWiN7 sone. you were really surprised and hurt because of me today, right.. i’m really sorry for making you feel feelings that you didn’t have to, and the news that came about because i wasn’t a bit more careful. i really wanted to apologize. i’m really sorry for hurting you..

Dice

she doesn't speak to exotics because she isnt sorry to the hellspawn who think they own him

Another comment.

[TRANS] http://bit.ly/1nR89T1 i think you feel disappointed, angry, hatred, heavy, dejected, and several other feelings.. i can take it all and i want to apologize. i don't know if it's just what i think, but [it's] because you liked, trusted, supported, and made that many efforts (i guess meaning towards her)

I think no matter what I say, everyone will hear something different. [she might have had a typo that changes the meaning] I'm not trying to clarify/plead my case, but wanted to say something so that it might stop the hurting.. I never meant/planned it to be like that, about the instagram.

"She intentionally uploaded photos on instagram that were obvious. She was mocking the fans." I wanted to say this because there seem to be a lot of people thinking that: I never meant it that way and that was never my objective. http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s26i82

neoism

They´re mostly EXO fans, the meltdowns just keep on coming.

Time will tell if this is a serious relationship or not, in the meantime > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9JDvmjYdEM

She posted a comment on her IG.

some fans (LOL) dont deserve this beautiful goddess... shame she even apologized..
Some pretty sad threads in OH lol people are crazy... I was takin back for like 5 minutes...... but as long a tae is happy with him I'm good... The girl is in her prime let her have some fun... Tae likes'em yung :p me too :D

TAEYEON FOR LIFE.... <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Top Bottom