• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Cuddler

16th "A song for you" cover for 2BiC, this week is the cover of '눈,코,입(Eyes,Nose,Lips)' by Taeyang:

2BiC(투빅) - '눈,코,입(Eyes,Nose,Lips)' ('Taeyang' original song Cover)

Awesome cover as always!! Their voices are always so amazing.

In other news, I was finally able to buy the two original Zan Zan song from their EP, the second song called "Party", the one that doesn't have an MV, is really surprising, it's a dance/pop song, I totally didn't expect that, but I liked it, again, especially because of Yang Jung Mo voice. The song is not on youtube but you guys should try to listen to it, it's interesting. The two songs are both solid, I hope they can release more songs in the future.

I discover this because of an Asian Bear* was dancing on the notes of this song, it's not K-Pop, but what do you guys think of it:

蔡依林 Jolin Tsai - 大藝術家The Great Artist (華納official 高畫質HD官方完整版MV)

I like it.

Not the animal,lol
Happy that you liked it!
EDIT:Completely off-topic, but if you have Steam, please vote for Rayman, lol.

llehuty

I discover this because of an Asian Bear* was dancing on the notes of this song, it's not K-Pop, but what do you guys think of it:

蔡依林 Jolin Tsai - 大藝術家The Great Artist (華納official 高畫質HD官方完整版MV)

I like it.

Not the animal,lol

Jolin Tsai is great. We had a small mando-pop break a month ago and she obviously came up. I think she's their BoA equivalent.

*oniontaker bullshit*

Look, is oniontaker acting again as he/she knew everything all along, but still did not reveal anything before the news appeared. Sounds familiar.

Slowdive

Banned
tumblr_n7oiugDakj1qcyraio1_1280.jpg

ramyeon

I hope it'll be good but their track record for summer singles is pretty sketchy. Fingers crossed.
That's an ad for ticket sales for their first concert on Interpark (Online stores), not the new single so don't expect teasers or anything at that time guys :p

As for Dokish, I take it he ended up getting permabanned? He got banned around the same time as me and still is.

Pendulum

I'm not sure, sorry. I don't think I've ever recognised one of the models from a Primary, or for that matter, Amoeba Culture MV. Finding her name based around a song called "?" might be quite hard :p

----

Why?

----

I hope it'll be good but their track record for summer singles is pretty sketchy. Fingers crossed.

That's an ad for ticket sales for their first concert on Interpark (Online stores), not the new single so don't expect teasers or anything at that time guys :p

Yup, concert on the 13th, but they are releasing their summer mini album on the 14th, so people going will quite likely hear some songs off the mini.

----

Edit:
I like this better than the original.

Edit 2:
Posted before? Fiestar digital single on July 2nd.
Goddamit Jei

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I remember them teasing that Fiestar concept a long time ago.

Show lots of Yezi plz.

How you gonna post the AOA pics and not the Ladie's Code pics?

I think Yuna vacuum sealed her dress or something @__@
Hyejeong true angel tho

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
There is more goodness! SPAM SPAM SPAM
pulling a -feist-

*shameless* (;@__@)

somebody shop a middle finger on that last ashley pic
rise wtf happened to your shins

llehuty

Things getting messy for 9muses.

http://bit.ly/nmboycott

Several 9muses fansites (including the 2 biggest ones 9muses time and 9muses world) are together in a boycott against the addition of new members to 9muses.

RIP glorious fancams and fanpics.

No No Eul

Several 9muses fansites (including the 2 biggest ones 9muses time and 9muses world) are together in a boycott against the addition of new members to 9muses.

I can understand why they'd be worried but like Eldren said recently, the three members that were added post-debut (a.k.a. half the current group) are all great so perhaps there shouldn't be much cause for concern. Plus, I feel there really ought to be nine muses in 9muses.

It'd be kind of brilliant though, in a dumb sort of way, if Star Empire actually renamed the group to 6muses. Embrace the change! :p

llehuty

I can understand why they'd be worried but like Eldren said recently, the three members that were added post-debut (a.k.a. half the current group) are all great so perhaps there shouldn't be much cause for concern. Plus, I feel there really ought to be nine muses in 9muses.

It'd be kind of brilliant though, in a dumb sort of way, if Star Empire actually renamed the group to 6muses. Embrace the change! :p

Fans don't know what they want. With this move they are bullying the new members before they even make it. Also, some kyungri fansites are part of the boycott... talk about double standards.

Korean fans are so weird, they are probably hurting the group more than helping it, just like after school fans a couple of weeks ago.

Pendulum

Translation:
Hello everyone. We are 9mtime.

In this year alone, 3 members have left the group, and through the information released we have come to know that Star Empire plans for Nine Muses’ comeback in August with a new member. However, we are unable to accept this, and have gathered similar sentiments from many other Nine Muses fans.

For the sake of the remaining 6 members and the past members who collectively built the group we know as “Nine Muses”, we dislike that someone we have yet to even glimpse is appearing. We are of the opinion that this course of action will create an even more precarious situation than the current one. Furthermore, given that this is a company that cannot even protect its current members, will it be able to maintain unity after a new member is added? We regard this with strong suspicion.

Under the given circumstances that we don’t know who this new member is and what influence it will have on the group, we are uneasy about whether this integration can be carried out smoothly. Additionally, we cannot understand the need for adding new members under this situation, and it seems that it is only to fulfil the ‘Nine’ Muses part of the name that a member is being added.

In this situation where we don’t even know anything about the stance of the current members, adding a new member will only worsen the impression that Nine Muses is a disorganised group in the eyes of a public that is unfamiliar with Nine Muses. Also, both the new member and existing members have to readjust to new positions and it will cause the rhythm of the group to become sluggish. Following that, it’s highly possible that the fandom will collapse, and that is why we are against adding new members.
Based on what we have seen of the current members, all of them are fully capable in their roles. Therefore we can believe in the current 6 members and support them. We hope that the company will also have faith in the current 6 members too.

We will only support a 6-membered Nine Muses; until the intent to add new members is revoked, we will continue this boycott. If we only passively go along with the company’s decisions, the fandom’s size and atmosphere will change drastically from before.
We are strongly against the addition of new members, and only want the very best for the current six members.

The above opinions are not representative of the entire fandom, and only endorsed by 9mtime/9mworld/CLOUDNINE/workroom/HYEMIYA/075sec these 6 fansites.

Eldren

Jolin Tsai's The Great Artist is amazing, I really should check out some more mando-pop. Also, apparently Fei performed a partial cover! I had no idea. I'd love a full performance, this is great.

Love Jo Kwon working it in that musical and telling off his haters.

Yeah, lot of respect for that. Very cool.

I think Yuna vacuum sealed her dress or something @__@ Hyejeong true angel tho

Stan for the two best Angels.

This Nine Muses era is already super messy. The two biggest 9M fansites are involved, that's not a good look. And good catch from llehuty, Kyungri fansites really should know better. We should give the new member(s) a chance before we start dragging her/them; if it works out well then it's all good, but if it's a trainwreck, THEN start dragging.

Top Bottom