• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

giri

Dat flip phone.
tumblr_ms6x7dXjgY1qgrfcso2_250.jpg

probably that new S4 flip phone.

Seems redundant to me to have a touch screen flip phone, they're large enough as is these days.

Alta1r

ryan-ts

Byul and HaHa have decided to keep the name of their newborn son, Dream!

Byul shared on her Twitter, "Thank you to everyone who congratulated Dream♥. Ah also. You've all been wondering what Dream's real name is. We have already registered the birth of our child under the name of 'Ha Dream' hahahahaha."

The couple have been referring to their son as 'Dream' [note: this is not a translation from the Korean word, it is actually the English word 'dream'] even before he was born. They've been pondering on what to name him, but it seems they loved their nickname for him so much that they decided to keep it as is!

:/

tumblr_ms3zu0NUUt1qd8c2do2_250.gif

tumblr_ms3zu0NUUt1qd8c2do1_250.gif

tumblr_ms3zu0NUUt1qd8c2do3_250.gif

tumblr_ms3zu0NUUt1qd8c2do4_250.gif

Video of said gifs

(._.)

Banned
My 10,000th post is this one LMAO message board veteran statues reached krystal and jisook and hyuna I ❤ you!!!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
rong losing 16lb is possibly the worst thing that has happened to k-pop
Eh, reminds me of when Nicole lost weight. If she, like Nicole, works out to put it back on as sporty muscle tone, it could end in very sexy results. Usually girls lose that babyfat look she had going on in their mid 20s. Either they drop it off and look skinny, or they just start looking regular fat more than cute fat. Really is the best thing for her to get fit and develop a radiant sporty health like Nicole, Bora, Victoria, Hyunyoung, etc.

But yeah... for right now it's like rong bb where did you go? I feel like a concerned parent, it's so odd.

Meanwhile Hara is now hitting her mid-20s and filling out from her ultra skinny teen form and it is so hhhhhnnnngggg...

Eldren

Thanks for this. I was wondering what happened to GI, after you mentioned a few months ago that their new single was being pushed back (I think that was just after 2NE1 announced their summer single? I can't quite remember.) I liked Beatles and this sounds like a pretty interesting direction for them. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

I don't know if you've heard it already but the song in that teaser is floating around the internet. Here's a Tumblr link that was actually posted not long ago in PopGAF, funnily enough. Love the chorus.

llehuty

I don't know if you've heard it already but the song in that teaser is floating around the internet. Here's a Tumblr link that was actually posted not long ago in PopGAF, funnily enough. Love the chorus.

Oh thanks! I like it, It sounds familiar and alien at the same time. Bless Nakata. But still 1 month for the album :'(

More KCON footage:

EXO - Intro
EXO - Ulf
EXO - Growl
Teen Top

EDIT: Btw, did any on you go to Kcon this year?

KARA album cover

tumblr_ms9sia14wI1su4vkuo1_1280.jpg

And today final KARA teaser (probably mushroom look for the girls and with title track audio)

dokish

Banned
Hello fuckers!

Good OT.

To celebrate my return, I come bringing some gifts.

The 1st one is my Flickr. I just started using Lightroom 5 and everything you will see in there is me trying to learn how to enhance my pictures and create something new. It's experimental stuff. I just bought a 35mm, so I think the street photographies will appear more often from now on (but I bought a used one, and I think the motor in the camera is kinda of broken...)

Here is the link to my South Korea album: http://www.flickr.com/photos/97461679@N06/sets/72157634645233022/
(36 pictures so far)

The second one is a Korean college student from Yonsei going crazy. I have other and better videos from her, but since K-GAF bashes my shit so much, I will just post this one. Don't bother to ask for more, I hope you learn your lesson!

Link: http://youtu.be/zjYqELK6tbo

And the last one is a little clip I produced. You can glance through what it is like one day in Seoul. This is the first video of that project that I talked about. I lacked the gear to produce it, but now I have almost everything that I need. I really need a intervalometer from now on to make a Time Lapse. I wanna produce these kind of videos because I want to show South Koreans to people. Who are they, where they came from, where are they headed; what makes them special, what makes them like everybody else. Why this nation is great and triumphed Korean War, and why is also facing its decay. Hope you enjoy!

Link: http://youtu.be/VS_w0b6T0ks
(Very amateur-ish)

No No Eul

Hello fuckers!

iMv2RsKig9g2s.gif

Is that really... Uee?!

The lady in question is smiling so I doubt it. :p

Apinkeu so pretty.

There is probably more but I'm too lazy to find it.

iSp38DiUOys5.jpg

More Perfume is always welcome.

Kahi noona said:

Lizzy X Nana said:

Sohyun X Hyuna said:

Hard evidence that Hyuna is actually eating again.

Sica said:
iSJYmqaYVyN9i.jpg

Its raining in Seoul Maybe u can refresh urself with some cool&"sour" lemonade!! Have a fantastic day

More Girl's Day in police outifts, this time in video form.

Suzy's latest cosmetics CF.

A preview of IU's upcoming JP single. Sounds nice. I like the look of the video too.

Tangeroo

Hello fuckers!

Good OT.

To celebrate my return, I come bringing some gifts.

The 1st one is my Flickr. I just started using Lightroom 5 and everything you will see in there is me trying to learn how to enhance my pictures and create something new. It's experimental stuff. I just bought a 35mm, so I think the street photographies will appear more often from now on (but I bought a used one, and I think the motor in the camera is kinda of broken...)

Here is the link to my South Korea album: http://www.flickr.com/photos/97461679@N06/sets/72157634645233022/
(36 pictures so far)

The second one is a Korean college student from Yonsei going crazy. I have other and better videos from her, but since K-GAF bashes my shit so much, I will just post this one. Don't bother to ask for more, I hope you learn your lesson!

Link: http://youtu.be/zjYqELK6tbo

And the last one is a little clip I produced. You can glance through what it is like one day in Seoul. This is the first video of that project that I talked about. I lacked the gear to produce it, but now I have almost everything that I need. I really need a intervalometer from now on to make a Time Lapse. I wanna produce these kind of videos because I want to show South Koreans to people. Who are they, where they came from, where are they headed; what makes them special, what makes them like everybody else. Why this nation is great and triumphed Korean War, and why is also facing its decay. Hope you enjoy!

Link: http://youtu.be/VS_w0b6T0ks
(Very amateur-ish)

Awesome photos and vids. I'd love to see the full footage of the chicken fight (not what you're thinking if you didn't watch the video). I really like your sense of composition with the photos!

No No Eul

BTW I like how Yookyung-gate just sort of disappeared. Even the people who pretended to care shut up about it so quickly once A Pink started performing without her.

I dunno man. I think there came a point quite a while ago where there just wasn't anything more to say. Clearly Yookyung's Dad and A Cube came to an agreement and that was that. Everyone's moved on. I guess it's to A Cube's credit that they managed to neatly bring to a close what could have been a pretty destructive episode.

Maybe the fans could have done more. all-apink.com is still up and running even though they threatened to shut down over the incident. Was there any kind of Tajinyo equivalent that tried to extract the truth of the matter from A Cube? I don't remember there being one, but then in this particular instance, I'm not sure it would have made the blindest bit of difference.

The whole thing's still pretty weird. Only earlier today, I came across an old picture of the seven of them. It feels like Yookyung's been quietly wiped off the face of the earth.

Alta1r

Some Yoona, since Alt has vanished into the aether again. :p

tumblr_mrv6so2RgZ1sacngco1_1280.png

iYGyxKGA4az8k.jpg

Additional Suzy.

ioJX16ag33wq9.jpg

And one more.

inv6QEvxq06Lx.gif
inv6QEvxq06Lx.gif

You are the man.

Damn. You guys can have you photoshopped Suzy, I'll take Yoona.

When the cat is out, the mice will play.

hokuto-no-ken-kenshiro-600x375.jpg

and it begins...

Crayon Pop's 'Bar Bar Bar' appears on a british music tv channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=CUWSBILYgJ8

The big three companies will be fuming if this catches on overseas.

Lol, I'm curious how many people there are going to see this and think this is just another "goofy Japanese thing."

tumblr_msb8qcyELN1rz4u7ho1_500.jpg

ryan-ts

tumblr_msa7oaamdT1spkb1mo4_r2_250.gif

tumblr_msa7oaamdT1spkb1mo6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_msa7oaamdT1spkb1mo2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_msa7oaamdT1spkb1mo3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_msa7oaamdT1spkb1mo1_250.gif

tumblr_msa7oaamdT1spkb1mo5_r1_250.gif

I wonder if this will summon OC from his slumber.

New WGM Couples Coming Soon
Two of the beloved couples on MBC 'We Got Married 4', Go Jun Hee and 2AM's Jinwoon as well as Jo Jung Chi and Jung In, are set to leave the show.

A rep stated on the 29th, "After a recent change in the 'WGM4' production team, it was natural to reorganize things. It's been decided that the long-term couples of the show, Jo Jung Chi-Jung In and Jinwoon-Go Jun Hee, will leave."

Another insider explained, "There's a need for change in the program. Both couples will be leaving the show to focus more on their careers." Jinwoon and Jung In's agencies have confirmed the news, but there's also talk that the couples' departures are still under discussion by the 'We Got Married' production team. However, reports seem to point towards a definite end to their time on the reality program.

Real-life 11-year couple Jo Jung Chi and Jung In joined the fourth season of 'We Got Married' last March and will be leaving after a 6-month run, while Jinwoon and Go Jun Hee will be leaving after 7 months.

SHINee's Taemin and A Pink's Na-Eun are remaining with the show.

No No Eul

Was there any kind of Tajinyo equivalent that tried to extract the truth of the matter from A Cube?

On second thoughts, Tajinyo is a terrible example to use as they were obviously a bunch of arseholes hell-bent on waging a personal vendetta. T-jinyo (aka the T-ara version) would be better. Their cause was at least a just one and although nothing came of it, they were offered face time with KKS which was quite an impressive achievement in itself.

luso

Nice photos, Dokish, which camera? Welcome back, and maybe more tamed?

Hara thicker and Jiyoung sexier. Waiting for Kara comeback.

qpfK4fI.jpg

vanty

The ban wasn't perma? :/

Kara are basically cosplaying Vanessa from King of Fighters. While the sexiness is certainly toned down it's still pretty great.

vq6H0kO.jpg

kingkitty

Suzy still doing CFs and crappy dramas, Fei is doing Fei stuff, Jia is in some Chinese drama, and Min is twerking.

I think miss A is never coming back.

Rip miss A. Fuck JYP.

dokish

Banned
Awesome photos and vids. I'd love to see the full footage of the chicken fight (not what you're thinking if you didn't watch the video). I really like your sense of composition with the photos!
Thanks!
Sadly, that's basically all I have on the chicken fight. There was a HUGE crowd in Hongdae and I only manage to "fit in" because I started bumping my tripod into people, so I got a good spot, but as soon as the fight started, they blocked me again -_- I couldn't get a clear shot.

There was a camera from KBS there. I think a famous guy was challenging people. After the fight, they were taking pictures with him. Was mostly women, so I guess it was some kind of famous actor or something.

Nice photos, Dokish, which camera? Welcome back, and maybe more tamed?

My ban was pretty unfair. I tried to make a joke about first posts in the OT session, but I was banned before I could explain. I didn't post that seriously.

My camera? Nikon D3100, with Tokina 12-24 most of the time.

Top Bottom