• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

ramyeon

IhANm2I.gif

Haven't been able to take it off repeat.

balifor

Neo Member

I like this.

I'm glad I passed on the first Black Box special that Soompi had. Sucks for the people who got the first special though.

Oh and I found a 1080i version of the After School Heaven music video. The low res version that's up on youtube isn't even the full video. It's only about 20 seconds longer but it includes Nana and Uee in bed so... yeah.

catmincer

New Spica is fantastic. I hope it's a massive hit. Spica are so unsuccessful yet they're all such amazing singers. They deserve to be huge.

Alta1r

你好 from the other side of the world kpopgaf! =D. Any RM episodes scheduled for Hong Kong in the near future?

Jesus fucking christ Narae... With Ara dropping pounds, this is the perfect time for Narae to strike and dethrone Ara as the #1 rookie of 2012. Spica just need to drop mv's at the same speed as Girl's Day. And Narae needs to stay away from the look she had when they debuted. Jiwon looks great too, as always. But not a big fan of her hair. Who's the other brunette? She seems like a good #3 in Spica.

MV is fantastic. So glad to see more and more kpop mv's dropping the dancing in a box concept. But that throwing of the colored powder, isn't that ripped directly from some other mv or something? Pretty certain I've seen that before.

Song, unfortunately, comes off as a little boring on my first two listens. Definitely has the potential to grow though, so I'll be looking forward to seeing them perform live. If nothing else, more Narae!

Yes but written by the same Norwegians who work with SM lolz (and Hyori) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dsign_Music

Genie was written by Norwegians?! So fucking proud right now.

They're credited with several other great songs.

BoA - Hurricane Venus (which means they should have been credited with SNSDs Bad Girl too, but oh well)
Chocolat - I Like It
f(x) - Danger
Girls' Generation - Beep Beep
f(x) - Rum Pum Pum Pum
f(x) - Airplane

I'll just overlook the songs like Wolf and Love & Girls.

125px-Flag_of_Norway.svg.png

Is that really... Uee?!

Don't understand why Taeyeon/Sunny/Tiffany wore those ugly ass shoes a sporting event. At least Seohyun gets it. Not to mention she looks goddamn cute here.

I agree, Seohyun stole the show.

0/5 Perus!

ramyeon

Hardly looks directly ripped from that video. I'd say the likelihood of the director being influenced by the actual Holi festival is stronger.

JKTrix

Welcome, Eldren. Nice list.

Really like the SPICA video.
Boa doesn't look like a Furby anymore, not sure whether to be happy or sad.
Didn't know her name, but thought the exact same.
So much coverage here of Taeyeon at the game but none of Seohyun.
I keep better track of Seohyun photos and fancams than I do of this thread, but I'm glad dudes like you and luso fight the good fight.

Selane

Jesus fucking christ Narae... With Ara dropping pounds, this is the perfect time for Narae to strike and dethrone Ara as the #1 rookie of 2012.

Wait, are you saying you appreciate Ara's thick ass legs? Because I rarely see people mention her, I thought I was the only one around here that noticed.
Genie was written by Norwegians?! So fucking proud right now.

They're credited with several other great songs.

BoA - Hurricane Venus (which means they should have been credited with SNSDs Bad Girl too, but oh well)
Chocolat - I Like It
f(x) - Danger
Girls' Generation - Beep Beep
f(x) - Rum Pum Pum Pum
f(x) - Airplane

I'll just overlook the songs like Wolf and Love & Girls.

Well, they've definitely had their ups and downs. I consider IGAB to be the worst song of the year...but even if people disagree, they probably think Wolf was the worst, and they're responsible for both. Ugh. On the other hand, I Like It fucking ruled, and was possibly the only Kpop song of all time to have a pretty good English version as well. Genie and Pinocchio were good too.

Wait, are you saying you appreciate Ara's thick ass legs? Because I rarely see people mention her, I thought I was the only one around here that noticed.

Who doesn't?!

Seriously though, we are definitely not alone. HV isn't talked about a lot, and Lime stole all the attention when they debuted, but I am pretty certain Ara would place at least in the top 2 in a HV poll. She's pretty, cute, talented and has a great body (may need to scratch that last part though, time will tell). The full package.

Well, they've definitely had their ups and downs. I consider IGAB to be the worst song of the year...but even if people disagree, they probably think Wolf was the worst, and they're responsible for both. Ugh. On the other hand, I Like It fucking ruled, and was possibly the only Kpop song of all time to have a pretty good English version as well. Genie and Pinocchio were good too.

I really like IGAB. Sounds bad on the first few listens, but grows, HARD. But I can see why someone wouldn't like it. I might have been worried for their 2013 ventures if it werent for their work with f(x). RPPP and Airplane are both great, with the latter being the best song on the entire album.

llehuty

I need Loen to get their shit together and release a MV for Fiestar's last single. Or promote it or something.

Who doesn't?!

Seriously though, we are definitely not alone. HV isn't talked about a lot, and Lime stole all the attention when they debuted, but I am pretty certain Ara would place at least in the top 2 in a HV poll. She's pretty, cute, talented and has a great body (may need to scratch that last part though, time will tell). The full package.

I think she is clearly number one now. She still hasn't grabbed my attention, but I blame their bland releases for that.

D-Unit (디유닛) - 주말이 오기전에 (Before The Weekend Comes) (Remix)

tumblr_ms8y380jrT1qkljdfo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ms8y08HnrT1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg

Ico

You're probably already aware of this but just in case (and for anyone else who's interested) Seohyun was at a fan meeting today, and there's a collection of 140 photos gathered from the usual sources. There's a few repeats but she looks great so it's no big deal.

Thanks for the pics. Glad to see other Seohyun fans in the thread.

I haven't much liked most of Spica's songs (though I loved Painkiller) but god this is fantastic. I'm looking forward to the performances.

Top Bottom