• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Eldren

It was indeed. kshownow picked up the slack after heartsdiesubs dropped it.

Nice, thanks for the info.

Ugh, so pretty:

tumblr_msenmtfdMH1rs68xto1_1280.jpg

And an accompanying fancam.

Pendulum

Let me try.
Nana, 2 Peru
image.php
image.php

Surely the socks must factor in.

Fancam of G-Dragon's comeback music video that was filmed in London (turn down the volume before you watch) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=jWfIEqLMP5M

Thankfully its sounds more like bigbang rather than his recent solo material.

So I actually recognise a couple of those places. That outdoor seating for example.

------------

Jaekyung and Outsider performing on Immortal Song 2

-----------

allkpop said:
SHINee's Key and A Pink's Eunji met up last week, and it looks like their first date went incredibly well!

On the August 31 installment of 'We Got Married', Key, Eunji, Taemin, and Na-Eun went over to an amusement park for a double date. Though things were initially awkward, Key and Eunji warmed up to each other very quickly.

During his solo interview, Key confessed, "I've never met a girl who I'm this compatible with. I think she felt natural and comfortable too," while Eunji said, "I don't usually get so friendly with people in such a short time, but it was really easy to get close to oppa. I feel weird. I want more time to get to know him."

Short video 1. Short video 2.

---------

Edit:

Already goodbye stages for f(x). Probably comeback of the year, but still overshadowed by EXO because of SM's rushed schedule... smh.

And so we must wait another year...

---------

Edit 2, please excuse the copied caps:

[RUMOR] NINE MUSES WILL MAKE A COMEBACK WITH A UNIT GROUP (W/ 4 MAIN VOCALISTS AND 1 RAPPER) AFTER KOREAN THANKSGIVING DAY. THEY WILL RELEASE ONE BALLAD AND ONE HIP-HOP DANCE SONG FOR THEIR DEBUT.
[RUMOR] AFTER THEIR SUBUNIT, NINE MUSES WILL MAKE A COMEBACK WITH ALL 9 MEMBERS AND A FULL-LENGTH ALBUM IN NOVEMBER.

llehuty

[RUMOR] NINE MUSES WILL MAKE A COMEBACK WITH A UNIT GROUP (W/ 4 MAIN VOCALISTS AND 1 RAPPER) AFTER KOREAN THANKSGIVING DAY. THEY WILL RELEASE ONE BALLAD AND ONE HIP-HOP DANCE SONG FOR THEIR DEBUT.

[RUMOR] AFTER THEIR SUBUNIT, NINE MUSES WILL MAKE A COMEBACK WITH ALL 9 MEMBERS AND A FULL-LENGTH ALBUM IN NOVEMBER.
4 comebacks, including a full length album. Year of 9 Muses.

My bets for the subunit:

Sera, Hyemi, Kyungri, Sungah (daydreaming in this last one, I know) and Erin as rapper.

Draxal

4 comebacks, including a full length album. Year of 9 Muses.

My bets for the subunit:

Sera, Hyemi, Kyungri, Sungah (daydreaming in this last one, I know) and Erin as rapper.

You know it's going to be Hyuna instead of Sungah. 50/50 Eunji/Erin as rapper.

Pendulum

allkpop said:
Girls' Generation's Taeyeon expressed her pleasant surprise upon hearing that f(x)'s Sulli chose her as the prettiest female idol star.

'Entertainment Relay' met up with Taeyeon and Seohyun during their photo shoot for 'Despicable Me 2' and mentioned, "On a recent variety show, Sulli picked Taeyeon as #1 on her ranking of female idols' visuals", to which Taeyeon couldn't hide her shock and responded, "Sulli said that?" Taeyeon then thanked Sulli with a happy smirk.

The reporter asked, "I heard that you have a special event today?" Taeyeon shared, "We will be pitching and batting later." When the reporter shared, "Girls' Generation always becomes a hot issue when they pitch", Taeyeon hilariously added, "Unintentionally." Taeyeon shared, "We will throw well this time."

The show followed both the girls to the LG Twins vs Nexen Heroes baseball game and after Taeyeon threw the ball over the catcher's head, she joked, "I wish I did better. I must have a lot of strength [laughs]."

fx-Sulli-Girls-Generation-Taeyeon-Seohyun_1377966271_af_org.jpg

Video.

Surely the socks must factor in.
So I actually recognise a couple of those places. That outdoor seating for example.

Brick Lane i think.

Watching that clip makes me wonder why so few kpop videos film outside in Seoul, especially since he korean government is always trumpeting that kpop attracts tourists.

Alta1r

ibtj3Of0ioFB9o.gif
ibtj3Of0ioFB9o.gif

Thank you, kind sir.

More Perfume is always welcome.

jXKdFAaK9HQ53.jpg

What did those baklava eating bailout sponges do to you??

Hahaha, such a perfect response.

tumblr_ms6v9o901n1s96uiko2_250.gif

What!? She's just with less make up, goddess anyway.
Blond hair Taengoddess will be back for sure in TaeTiSeo comeback.

Don't get me wrong. She still looks fantastic. I don't think it's physically possible for her to look less than that.

tumblr_mselbmDxzQ1ryot7ro1_500.jpg

Alta1r

Some handbag event:

I like Yoona's hair like this...

Yeah, that handbag event was a great look for her. Not sure if this is a shop from that event or actually real:

tumblr_msf3a9Nmuy1rxlzdro1_400.jpg

Lol.

Brick Lane i think.

Watching that clip makes me wonder why so few kpop videos film outside in Seoul, especially since he korean government is always trumpeting that kpop attracts tourists.

Edit: nm, I read that wrong.

tumblr_msf1ryOoBV1rhzqaho2_250.gif
tumblr_msf1ryOoBV1rhzqaho1_250.gif

Eldren

Yeah, that handbag event was a great look for her. Not sure if this is a shop from that event or actually real:

tumblr_msf3a9Nmuy1rxlzdro1_400.jpg

Lol.

Haha, I'd like to see the handbag to accompany that armour. Honestly, I feel they've all been looking really great recently. It's giving me high hopes for Galaxy Supernova, whenever that happens.

-----

I know I'm about 8 months late but I'm slowly starting to catch up on things I missed out on previously and I've just been listening to Dolls by 9 Muses. I think I overlooked it the first time around because I was so focused on Soshi, but damn I like this song. It's so funky. The MV was pretty good too, plus, you know:

Nine-Muses-Dolls-01_zps810acc9e.gif

Between this and Wild, I think it's about time I started checking out more of their music.

ramyeon

The Wonder Girls ship is sinking :(

qXf2Emp.jpg

Translation:

(Panel 1) Ship says "Wonder"
"I can't promote because I've got to take care of my baby..."

(Panel 2)
"I'm gonna concentrate on acting from now on."

"I'm gonna do musicals..."

"Radio for me..."

(Panel 3)
"Then what's going to happen to the Wonder Girls!?"

(Panel 5) Sunmi's ship.
"Phew... what a relief..."

[Someone else says the same thing]

(Panel 6) 4minute ship
"If I was on there then I could've really been in trouble."

:(

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Well a new JYP girl group debut really spells it out... Miss A was already the WG replacement...

JKTrix

wtf was wrong with you?
lol, Hara never did it for me, was always the least appealing in Kara. Good looking, but the whole child-like 'doll' look struck my creepy nerve. The rest all seemed more interesting than her, too. Industry's full of cute girls, I can't be fans of all of 'em.
iAxxgza9R9RbG.gif

Whatever the current combination is, though,--hair, weight, expressions--she's been looking grown up lately.

Alta1r

Hara was great in IY1. That segment where she steals the bike from the kid is one of my favorites from the entire show.

tumblr_msew50PxNJ1r9iy4go1_500.jpg

ev0

I've always been a Hara fan but she's looking super good lately.

Xu6qE7Z.gif

edit: man, I miss IY1. I know the cast is different later, but I still wish there were decent quality vid/subs of the rest of IY1

iysunnyhara7211o.gif

Pendulum

Hara was great in IY1. That segment where she steals the bike from the kid is one of my favorites from the entire show.

The show wouldn't have been the same without her and Sunny, which we saw when Sunny left and then agajn when Hara was away for some promotions.

Eldren

Yuri and Tiffany will be hosting the 2013 Incheon Korean Music Wave concert today (I think it's already started actually), and they look great as expected:

20130901002299_0.jpg

The line-up is pretty good too; according to Soshified, there'll be performances from Girls’ Generation, 2AM, A-JAX, B.A.P, F.T. Island, miss A, ZE:A, Girl’s Day, BTS, Boyfriend, SECRET, Super Junior, SISTAR, B2st, MBLAQ, T-ara, and Teen Top. Hopefully we'll get some good fancams out of this.

-----

Wallpaper sized goddess:

-----

Cute Sooyoung selca on the official Soshi site:

tumblr_msg0po2fXx1s997vso1_500.jpg

"[From. SOOYOUNG] 소원~^-^

이따봐요 소원 ^-^♥

Translation: See you Sone ^-^♥"

Anyone know when that diving show with Yuri and Soyu, amongst others will be airing?

Well. I could do without the sub unit. But I'll take it (assuming Sera is in it, if not I'll be rioting outside of the South Korean embassy), as it means a proper comeback right afterwards.

llehuty

Anyone know when that diving show with Yuri and Soyu, amongst others will be airing?

It already began. Two episodes already out. No Yuri in the show though, and Soyu hasn't jumped yet (only 6 jumps each episode).

Here are the 2nd episode jumps.

Well. I could do without the sub unit. But I'll take it (assuming Sera is in it, if not I'll be rioting outside of the South Korean embassy), as it means a proper comeback right afterwards.

No Sera wouldn't make any sense, you can delay your visit to the South Korean embassy :)

No No Eul

Who's the one right next to Eunji? Is that Chorong? Also, lol Joker at the top right. Is she the maknae "soon to blossom" or something?

What did those baklava eating bailout sponges do to you??

First Namjoo, then Perfume. How very dare you.

PH7aQ0r.gif

And so we must wait another year...

I hope not. I mean, I assume/pray that a Pink Tape repackage is on the way with this as the lead single.

tumblr_msegfgcCJz1rl4es3o1_500.gif

tumblr_mseidoYyLS1rl4es3o3_500.gif

tumblr_mseidoYyLS1rl4es3o2_500.gif

tumblr_mseidoYyLS1rl4es3o1_500.gif

tumblr_msegctTX1e1rl4es3o3_500.gif

Top Bottom