• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Pendulum

Possible to get a proper translation on this? Something about Sera, Hyuna, Kyungri, Hyemi, a picnic, and MBC...?

모든 마인들은 오늘 저녁 11시! 나인뮤지스 세라,현아,경리,혜미와 함께 하는 MBC 피크닉 라이브 소풍 본방사수!

BTJ_QLwCUAEGmJW.jpg

Korey

You know when kpop acts perform live, the entire fangirl audience will scream things in unison at the end of certain lines and in the middle of pauses. What are they screaming and how do they all know to scream it and at that exact moment?

llehuty

Possible to get a proper translation on this? Something about Sera, Hyuna, Kyungri, Hyemi, a picnic, and MBC...?

BTJ_QLwCUAEGmJW.jpg

They are talking of this. Broadcasted today at 11 KST (in 1 hour). Beaten, I know.

KARA - Damaged Lady (MV Making)
KARA 4th Album Showcase - Runaway Live
KARA 4th Album Showcase - Damged Lady
KARA - 4th album (full bloom) photoshoot

I had a wall of KARA gifs and pics, but I'm keeping it for later, because we've just begun this page and I care about your data plans.

ramyeon

You know when kpop acts perform live, the entire fangirl audience will scream things in unison at the end of certain lines and in the middle of pauses. What are they screaming and how do they all know to scream it and at that exact moment?
Fan chants organised by fan clubs and posted online and prior to the event.

Pendulum

I don't want to break ramyeon's computer, so I'll leave this Jiyeon gif over here.

What ramyeon said. As to what they are saying, it varies, but is usually to do with echoing some words of the song, saying something in line with the theme of the song, or yelling out the artists' names.

Kyon

Banned
O

I said I would be here more and I havent been good keeping that promise.

But since the Kweens are BACK just gotta say GO HARA was SERVING in that video.

Although Seung is my bias buuut also Gyuri was SLAYING ME with the red hair and lipstick. Strong concepts suit them very well as per. KaraSUS proving yet again why they are one of the top head bitches in the game.

Lydia Paek sounds amazing on that R.O.D track. She needs to be on my songs. Also its GD, Daesung and Seungri filming for Running Man!

llehuty

선미(Sunmi)_24시간이 모자라(24 hours)_M/V_Dance Ver.

박진영(J.Y. Park)_놀만큼 놀아봤어(Had enough parties)_Teaser

They are appearing on MBC Music Picnic tonight at 11pm (they sing their songs with a live band)

There were some fancams of the recording a few weeks ago (turn down your volume before viewing):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Piyy-cfoT-I

Cheers mate. And I like that version of News. I hope we can get a non-distorted (and minus crowd) version.

Here are the Nine Muses cuts of the show. Edit: And no News performance :(

Pendulum

KawaiiBunny12345 4 weeks ago
Draw harry styles!

-----

allkpop said:
It's looking more likely that KARA will be continuing their group promotions under DSP Media.

On September 2, KARA held their showcase for 'Full Bloom' and it was here where DSP stated, "The members' contract renewal is progressing very well. It looks like they'll continue to promote under the name KARA."

It was revealed that the girls contract with DSP Media would expire next January and there was speculation that the group could possibly disband. When Gyuri heard of the news she tweeted, "Everything's going fine... what is this?"

Biscuits

Haha, drunk Taeyeon

Liking the Niliria, Coup D'etat and Black so far. I'm disappointed that there aren't more hard-hitters in this half.

Not feeling that new Kara song.

filler

Banned
I've been completely ignoring crayon pop up until now. What a mistake that was, they're amazing. so cute, so fun, love these girls <3

edit: thinking of making a thread for barbarbar in the OT

llehuty

EVdum1B.gif

Happy birthday Ryu Sera appreciation post. (Only gifs, since Pendulum got the pic side of things down)

tumblr_mmihad2Pct1qghohqo1_500.gif

Queen of enjoying the stage.
Sera+Nines+Muses+Sexy+Lady+GIF.gif
sera1_zps1b636e44.gif

Cutie pie.
tumblr_mq64vjlt991s94878o1_500.gif

Also... this...
26567D4E519734C531DDC9

Peru

I've been completely ignoring crayon pop up until now. What a mistake that was, they're amazing. so cute, so fun, love these girls <3

edit: thinking of making a thread for barbarbar in the OT

Do it, been a while since gaf users have been allowed to spout their ignorance. But if so be sure to include the superior Dancing Queen dance.

filler

Banned
Do it, been a while since gaf users have been allowed to spout their ignorance. But if so be sure to include the superior Dancing Queen dance.

The song and video/choreography is too awesome to be denied. I've already got a great thread title in mind too!

giri

Cole/Koo hara look better on the throne than Jing/HSY

Koo is looking great in general.

But Mushroom Cole can't be denied.

Whats this? A GD song I actually like. Genuinely shocked.

Another disappointing Kara song. Oh well, I'll cross my fingers for the remixes.

two T-ara ones (Lovey Dovey and Sexy Love),

Is it just me or does Eunjung seem fat (by kpop standards) in those performances? Not the good kind of fat either. I was enjoying her thighs when I suddenly noticed her upper body. Looks like she's wearing a bulletproof vest or something. Maybe it's just the jacket.

Happy Birthday Sera! I've only got the time for a few pics, which doesn't do her justice.

Wiki says her birthday is October 3rd, not September.

llehuty

Double post, yay...
:(

Edit: Idol athletic championship being recorded now. Everyone and their grandparents are there.

BTMr8VRCMAE_9tx.jpg

BTMsXosCcAAcK8N.jpg

BTMtBIACIAEv6MO.jpg

BTMtRaVCIAAUl4l.jpg

Top Bottom