• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

pikpok

Neo Member
Hello Venus @ Lotte FITIN 130831

Alice is so much cuter as a brunette.
irl2vGjJ3zfyz.jpg
isx95mr74L4hf.jpg
iCjyhe6AlW1Rq.jpg

i0z4iekb0KBH1.jpg
ioYBkGUQiVLxi.jpg
ih1KZHV3gMig0.jpg

iAvjWBre3suuh.jpg
is5vPj27cvVhH.jpg
iVbmT2NpwnMTB.jpg

Pendulum

Any decent fancams come out of the Incheon Hallyu concert yet? Only had the time to do a quick search and found standard fare ones - two T-ara ones (Lovey Dovey and Sexy Love), two SNSD ones (IGAB and IGAB v2) and KARA one (Step).

Extensions in for Jiyeon, Qri showing off the new cut.

tumblr_msfzp4pVHo1qe65h9o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_msfzmtBAqM1qe65h9o2_1280.jpg

------

Extensions for Nicole too.

tumblr_msglzfdL891rw9k3qo1_1280.jpg

fancam of G-Dragon's Coup D'etat MV

wow the song and mv were not what I expected. Coup D'etat is way slower than any of GD's recent songs and it's great. MV is cool and has a lot of imagery in it.

I like it. Very trippy.

Looks like the blackface controversy is going to rear its head again once the video comes out.

I know I'm about 8 months late but I'm slowly starting to catch up on things I missed out on previously and I've just been listening to Dolls by 9 Muses. I think I overlooked it the first time around because I was so focused on Soshi, but damn I like this song. It's so funky. The MV was pretty good too, plus, you know:

Nine-Muses-Dolls-01_zps810acc9e.gif

Between this and Wild, I think it's about time I started checking out more of their music.

You need to get their mini album Sweet Rendezvous.

giri

I've always been a Hara fan but she's looking super good lately.

Xu6qE7Z.gif

edit: man, I miss IY1. I know the cast is different later, but I still wish there were decent quality vid/subs of the rest of IY1

iysunnyhara7211o.gif

KBS are uploading them all to youtube. Subbed. Legally!

Eldren

You need to get their mini album Sweet Rendezvous.

I actually checked it out when I was going through their songs the other day, and it's really good. I'd heard Ticket and News before and liked them both, but I hadn't listened to Who R U or Figaro. They're all great songs, and I'm now starting to realise how much good music I've missed out on. I think I need to spend some time with the OP to catch up.

ev0

KBS are uploading them all to youtube. Subbed. Legally!

Thanks! Just checked it out. Going by the timing of when they put it up it will still be a little bit til the post sunny/yuri/hara eps show up. But at least its coming!

giri

Thanks! Just checked it out. Going by the timing of when they put it up it will still be a little bit til the post sunny/yuri/hara eps show up. But at least its coming!

It got bad because Hyomin/Sunwha had no idea how to be lead characters. And it got worse when taewoo leaves because he could at least force some interaction. Add in that Victoria / Sori never really settled in and...........

ev0

It got bad because Hyomin/Sunwha had no idea how to be lead characters. And it got worse when taewoo leaves because he could at least force some interaction. Add in that Victoria / Sori never really settled in and...........

bleh, that don't sound too hot. Ah wells, the ocd completionist in me will finish it up regardless heh. Based on their characters earlier I can see why Hyomin/sunhwa wouldn't work as leads

ramyeon

I've gotta remember to never open this thread on my computer. Had force shut down twice today because of the huge picture files/gifs locking it up :/ yeah I need a new computer.

Looking forward to G Dragon cautiously.

Not a fan of Diplo or Missy Elliot so that does little to hype me.

Kabuto

I've gotta remember to never open this thread on my computer. Had force shut down twice today because of the huge picture files/gifs locking it up :/ yeah I need a new computer.

Looking forward to G Dragon cautiously.

Not a fan of Diplo or Missy Elliot so that does little to hype me.

my iPhone 4S can never handle this thread; it crashes every time haha.

have you listened to Nirilia yet? It's really good.

Goddess Sojin

ramyeon

my iPhone 4S can never handle this thread; it crashes every time haha.

have you listened to Nirilia yet? It's really good.

Goddess Sojin
Haha I had to turn off gifs on mobile GAF because the thread was putting me over my data limit really quickly. For my computer it's mainly the huge photos (the Hello Venus ones up top seem to be the offender on this page), pretty much my computer needs retiring though I think :/

Heard the live version yeah, it was pretty good. I need to give it another listen but I've been listening to nothing besides the new The Weeknd all day haha.

ramyeon

The half of G Dragon's album released so far is great. There's a really good mix of all types of songs. Looking forward to the rest of it.

Not really in the mood to give Kara's a shot right now, the title track does nothing for me and doesn't lead me to expect the album tracks to be anything different. Maybe later.

That said, the only Kara album I even listen to anymore is their debut album anyway.

Pendulum

Damaged Lady is aight, but nothing special and I doubt it'd be noticed if it wasn't KARA signing it. Hara though.

Nicole must like this dude if she's willing to share her food.
i7FN8f55eIvan.gif

Not feeling Coup D'Etat right now. Too slow for my liking (or my Monday?). Though the direction of the MV was good.

Kabuto

tumblr_ljoarcjWfs1qcdet2o1_500.gif

Coup D'etat (the album) is so good so far.
R.O.D. is the only song I need to relisten to, but Coup D'etat, Nirilia, Black, and Who You? are all great on the first listen. Can't wait for the other half of the album.

Top Bottom