• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

ASK IN A BOX: SEUNGRI
tumblr_msinpkaP4u1qd85wuo3_250.gif
tumblr_msinpkaP4u1qd85wuo4_250.gif

tumblr_msinpkaP4u1qd85wuo5_250.gif
tumblr_msinpkaP4u1qd85wuo6_250.gif

Woah, Naeun's aegyo is throwing me off. I didn't know she could do stuff like that.

Also Eunji... <3 <3 <3

Korea's National Barbie:

tumblr_msiablVQzE1rp6buqo1_500.gif

Agreed.

But wait, does that make Taecyeon Korea's Ken?

LOL.

Btw, Taeyang and IU need to get on WGM if they're not dating in real life. I've been looping their duet of Usher's Slow Jam, you can easily tell IU's nervous as hell when he gets close to her lol.

kingkitty

A Pink's Eunji, along with Sistar's Hyorin, and the great Yura are all guests on next week's Running Man. Plus a whole lot of other idols I don't care about.

Probably will be a lil lame like most guest related episodes, but I'm still hyped.

Biscuits

Btw, Taeyang and IU need to get on WGM if they're not dating in real life. I've been looping their duet of Usher's Slow Jam, you can easily tell IU's nervous as hell when he gets close to her lol.
I think it's wayyyy too late for that at this point, looks like IU's moved on...

I found an interesting Niliria cover...
by the Pominis

(Also here's the original folk song)

<3 low budget MVs ftw

Pendulum

Wiki says her birthday is October 3rd, not September.

The fan sites I checked say Sep 3rd. And she was favoriting birthday tweets on Korean Sep 3. I see the October references on double-checking.

Fuck it. Let's give her 2 birthdays a year.

Edit: Looks like it is Sep 3. From her Twitter last year on Sep 3:

I was thrilled !!
Supposed to b the happiest day of this year ... And it was!
Thank you so much

A14RRbNCEAAq2_I.jpg

Edit:

I ship

Whaaat, never seen this before lol.

I think it's wayyyy too late for that at this point, looks like IU's moved on...

Shii... I forgot about that.

Man, can't believe YB lost to some punk ass ugly twat.

Speaking of YB, what the hell happened to his album? Is that still going on or did GD steal the spotlight again and made it all about him?

That song is fncking terrible btw. I love the beat, but his singing/rapping/whatever the fnck that was is utter trash. Can't take it seriously at all, I feel like I'm watching or listening to some parody of trap music.

Kara on the other hand, is pretty damn good. Dunno what the hell they did to Hammie or Gyuri since they usually look good, but at least Goo, Nicole and Jing look good.

caesar

Banned
Guys, why did no one tell me Koreans don't wear their seatbelt in the backseat? Its insane, if you saw how Korean roads are jesus...

Loving it btw, anyone been to Ellui in Gangnam?

ramyeon

Guys, why did no one tell me Koreans don't wear their seatbelt in the backseat? Its insane, if you saw how Korean roads are jesus...

Loving it btw, anyone been to Ellui in Gangnam?
They're trying to change that as of late, a lot of TV programs are promoting road safety and backseat seatbelt usage. Nothing's stopping you from wearing it expect Korean friends laughing at you every time you reach for it though :p

My first taxi ride in Korea was an experience, that's for sure.

And yeah to Ellui, one of the better clubs in Gangnam. Download the app Club Mix and you can usually get free entry to there and other clubs around Seoul.

No No Eul

Best. Reminds me how much I miss Apink News though. T___T

That was fascinating. The whole venture inspired by T-ara and their Roly Poly promotions! Who knew?

I love that guy's attitude. He's really flying by the seat of his pants but at the same time, he seems to have a very clear vision of how he wants to conduct his business.

It's a shame he doesn't really like the idea of Crayon Pop appearing on variety shows, although I can see where he's coming from. I also thought it was quite funny that he didn't want any members with a strong personality, then he picked Soyul as the first member. Perhaps something got lost in translation there.

Sulli with her Jiyoung hug pillow said:

Hyunyoung said:

caesar

Banned
They're trying to change that as of late, a lot of TV programs are promoting road safety and backseat seatbelt usage. Nothing's stopping you from wearing it expect Korean friends laughing at you every time you reach for it though :p

My first taxi ride in Korea was an experience, that's for sure.

And yeah to Ellui, one of the better clubs in Gangnam. Download the app Club Mix and you can usually get free entry to there and other clubs around Seoul.

Ah yeah I heard that, it's just weird when my co worker gives me a lift and her 8 year old is climbing around the backseat.

Thanks, don't really wanna pay 30k to get in. I actually kinda like Mansion in Hongdae, its a bit more laid back but its got a nice vibe.

ramyeon

Ah yeah I heard that, it's just weird when my co worker gives me a lift and her 8 year old is climbing around the backseat.

Thanks, don't really wanna pay 30k to get in. I actually kinda like Mansion in Hongdae, its a bit more laid back but its got a nice vibe.
Haha yeah, I was ready for it after living in Japan when I was younger but it's even illegal not use them in Japan these days. I'd say Korea will follow suit within the next few years.

Yeah 30k is rich. They hit you hard with drink prices once you get in there, even water prices are through the roof. Mansion is pretty good, I prefer Hongdae over Gangnam in general, but mostly because I'm more into the indie scene and small bars with personality over clubs. Lots of neat secret spots to discover in Hongdae, from bars that have Korean 60s records plastered all over their walls to tiny spots to makgeoli clubs that only play 90s Korean songs.

caesar

Banned
Haha yeah, I was ready for it after living in Japan when I was younger but it's even illegal not use them in Japan these days. I'd say Korea will follow suit within the next few years.

Yeah 30k is rich. They hit you hard with drink prices once you get in there, even water prices are through the roof. Mansion is pretty good, I prefer Hongdae over Gangnam in general, but mostly because I'm more into the indie scene and small bars with personality over clubs. Lots of neat secret spots to discover in Hongdae, from bars that have Korean 60s records plastered all over their walls to tiny spots to makgeoli clubs that only play 90s Korean songs.

Yeah I'm definitely going to go exploring more soon. Are you working or studying?

ramyeon

Yeah I'm definitely going to go exploring more soon. Are you working or studying?
Definitely do it, there's always something awesome to stumble upon.

Unfortunately back in Australia finishing my degree at the moment, I was studying over there until February just past. I'll be moving back there probably permanently (Or at least semi-permanently) from next year though.

Peru

Seriously considering flying to Osaka and then back the next day for a Perfume dome concert in December.. how much do tickets to Japan go for if I buy them only about a month before?

ramyeon

Seriously considering flying to Osaka and then back the next day for a Perfume dome concert in December.. how much do tickets to Japan go for if I buy them only about a month before?
Couldn't say exactly but my girlfriend's coworkers recently went for a weekend trip there and said the flight cost next to nothing.

I recall it being really cheap when I flew over there last year, too.

caesar

Banned
Definitely do it, there's always something awesome to stumble upon.

Unfortunately back in Australia finishing my degree at the moment, I was studying over there until February just past. I'll be moving back there probably permanently (Or at least semi-permanently) from next year though.

Ah right I see, yeah I just got here as an EPIK teacher. Just graduated last year, I definitely recommend looking into it or GEPIK. I don't advise working at a hagwon though. If you got any questions about it just hit me up.

If you try Air Asia they sometimes have decent prices. Or there might be a cheap ferry from Gangneung or something, probably not though if you're just there for the day.

ramyeon

Ah right I see, yeah I just got here as an EPIK teacher. Just graduated last year, I definitely recommend looking into it or GEPIK. I don't advise working at a hagwon though. If you got any questions about it just hit me up.
Yeah I'm not sure I'll be teaching English, maybe to start off with to get my foot in the door, but I'm hoping to get a job using Korean if possible.

caesar

Banned
Yeah I'm not sure I'll be teaching English, maybe to start off with to get my foot in the door, but I'm hoping to get a job using Korean if possible.

Ah right, yeah makes sense if you can speak. I just have service level Korean atm. Yeah first year its not bad though, I got my flight and housing paid for, pay no taxes and I'm 2.2m a month. When you consider all of it is pretty much disposable, I can do pretty much what I want.

Alta1r

Pendulum

Welcome back, Sunny. We have missed you.

----

CEO YANG, &#8220;POOL OF WORLD FAMOUS MUSICIANS WILL FEATURE IN PSY&#8217;S ALBUM&#8221;

He said, &#8220;There are remarkable musicians participating in Psy&#8217;s latest album. There will be names on the list that you have never ever imagined. Psy has been dreaming about this, and when you see the names on the list, it won&#8217;t make sense to anyone in the world. It&#8217;s that surprising.&#8221;

----

Creepy Shorry instagram perving on Nine Muses and A Pink at Idol Athletics

Sideways Musesagram

----

Short one day, long the next, back and forth. Jiyeon and Qri have been swapping haircuts.

tumblr_msjfhhik5k1qe65h9o1_250.jpg
tumblr_msjgxaUUeX1qe65h9o1_250.jpg

----

Some recent Girl's Day photoshoots

%C2%B0%C3%89%C2%BD%C2%BA%C2%B5%C2%A5%C3%80%C3%8C_%C3%83%C3%96%C3%81%C2%BE1.jpg
%C2%B0%C3%89%C2%BD%C2%BA%C2%B5%C2%A5%C3%80%C3%8C_%C3%83%C3%96%C3%81%C2%BE.jpg

%C2%B8%C2%AE%C3%85%C2%B0%C2%B7%C3%8E%C3%81%C2%A6%C3%85%C2%B8_%C2%B0%C3%89%C2%BD%C2%BA%C2%B5%C2%A5%C3%80%C3%8C_3.jpg
%C2%B8%C2%AE%C3%85%C2%B0%C2%B7%C3%8E%C3%81%C2%A6%C3%85%C2%B8_%C2%B0%C3%89%C2%BD%C2%BA%C2%B5%C2%A5%C3%80%C3%8C.jpg
%C2%B8%C2%AE%C3%85%C2%B0%C2%B7%C3%8E%C3%81%C2%A6%C3%85%C2%B8_%C2%B0%C3%89%C2%BD%C2%BA%C2%B5%C2%A5%C3%80%C3%8C_1.jpg
%C2%B8%C2%AE%C3%85%C2%B0%C2%B7%C3%8E%C3%81%C2%A6%C3%85%C2%B8_%C2%B0%C3%89%C2%BD%C2%BA%C2%B5%C2%A5%C3%80%C3%8C_2.jpg

Edit:

Shinhwa was enjoyable on Running Man. Better episode than I thought it'd be.

Take that Lime! *pow*

KEP1mZC.jpg

Nine Muses talk about their documentary 9 Muses of Star Empire (Sungah and Sera speak english):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6NeGvZ1KjM

F-ve Dolls on Simply K-Pop:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ-P7S1RjNY

Time for a Kpopgaf flashback....

Coed School - Too late @Music Core:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4880GejUfKU

Secret - Magic @Music Core:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqT7VN9oxNE

Girls Day - Nothing lasts forever @SBS Chocolate:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1yIzHuQwT0

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
But the best thing about Sunny, that which makes her lovable, is how she's a clever BAMF and down to earth at the same time. You don't get that from some red carpet pics.

Top Bottom