• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

llehuty

All this Sunny talent...

tumblr_mrr5on7MnL1rdej7ro1_250.gif

tumblr_mske52ZDlj1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg

Seungri is gonna be on that SNL Korea... hopefully he throws some towels.

Taeyang taught him.

1258125200-qr101t.gif_

Wassup, if anyone still cares this week.

Ugh at the electro-latinoish production.

ramyeon

lol, sucks there's isn't someone subbing SNL Korea on the regular. Jay Park must be hilarious on it.
Yeah Jay Park pretty much kills it. But the whole cast of SNL is just really funny and for the most part the skits are really well thought out and parody current issues/media. Personal favorite cast member is Kim Seul Gi though.

Eldren

[New] G.I. (Global Icon) - ㄱ (G)

Is that a sitar? I love it. (What's the protocol on unofficial releases like this? If it's not ok to share what is essentially a leak I'll delete it. Don't want to break any rules.)

While we're enjoying a Sunny-appreciation day, here's a couple more from the same fan:

tumblr_mskemyYWZm1rwl8mto4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mskemyYWZm1rwl8mto3_1280.jpg

And here's two from last week that I thought were super cute:

tumblr_msh7nwA4XA1sqbgg2o2_250.png
tumblr_msh7nwA4XA1sqbgg2o1_250.png

Alta1r

Way too much Soonkyu these last two pages.

ibg03GpnfNjvXf.gif

Chorong/Eunji combo rockin it. I'd love to watch a cut with just them two.

Guys, why did no one tell me Koreans don't wear their seatbelt in the backseat? Its insane, if you saw how Korean roads are jesus...

Loving it btw, anyone been to Ellui in Gangnam?

Ellui is pretty fun. 30K is a little pricey but it's worth it to check it out once. I had a pretty good time there, although I thought Octagon was much better.

Seriously considering flying to Osaka and then back the next day for a Perfume dome concert in December.. how much do tickets to Japan go for if I buy them only about a month before?

I got mine for $400 US about two months in advance. I'm not sure what they normally go for, but I thought that was a pretty good price.

The show is X-man.
Link to video

Merci merci. That clip just made my morning.

tumblr_mskszbAa2X1rgf8ito1_500.jpg

No No Eul

Top Bottom