• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

neoism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7PW9eEL0Ss&feature=player_embedded I would buy the blurays of these movies just to hear tae.... so cute..
:p
iFTR5UDKraJR5.jpg

6370b30cgw1e8k1ezifebg20b40b44qr.gif

<3 <3
i0WPiro4hperH.jpg

itzJnUwGY3wz7.jpg

ibpyb9fWI7rfgi.jpg

ib2w8YfiAFzdlW.jpg

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

also GODDAMN Jessica looks soo damn good in jeans...

vanty

Is she?

Is she really?
If you saw her walking down the street like that and she was just a random person no one would even look twice. It's as if half the guys in this thread are currently posting from jail or something. They almost always have SNSD avatars as well.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Sica is #1 but vanty is right about those bluejeans pics. Y'all choose the strangest shit to spazz over, especially when it comes to Taeyeon. Sica is swagged out 50x hotter than that on the regular. That is probably the least impressive she has looked in the last 6 months.

neoism

Taeyeon, you are the nature.

http://youtu.be/_t3kobSzW30
damn her face is perfect :0
If you saw her walking down the street like that and she was just a random person no one would even look twice. It's as if half the guys in this thread are currently posting from jail or something. They almost always have SNSD avatars as well.
shhhhhiiiit i would bust out my iphone and get my dorkish on :p
Sica is #1 but vanty is right about those bluejeans pics. Y'all choose the strangest shit to spazz over, especially when it comes to Taeyeon. Sica is swagged out 50x hotter than that on the regular. That is probably the least impressive she has looked in the last 6 months.
meh Dice everyone has their one idol to ""spazz over"" lol i dont even really like jessica shes really hot though and looks great in those jeans.....

and anyone that doesn't realize way alot of ppl spazz over Taeyeon I feel for them must suck to be blind, eye sight is one of the most important things. : p

Pendulum

Speaking of jeans, here's Galaxy Supernova now (officially) as a Samantha Thavasa ad.

------

SHINee's Key and A Pink's Eunji have been chosen as special MCs on &#8216;Quiz to Change the World&#8217;!

MBC stated on the 13th, "Following the fall reformat of &#8216;Quiz to Change the World&#8217;, SHINee&#8217;s Key and A Pink&#8217;s Eunji have been confirmed to join comedians Lee Hwi Jae and Park Mi Sun as special MCs.&#8221;
Following MC Park Myung Soo's departure from the show, Key and Eunji will represent the perspectives of viewers in their teens and twenties as temporary replacements.

Oooooooh it's real.

Unfortunately for 'We Got Married' shippers, the two will not be filming together but separately with Eunji's guest appearance to air on the 21st and Key's guest appearance to air on the 28th.

Fuck that.

Ym1r

Oooooooh it's real.

Fuck that.

I was so disappointed that eunji and key weren't gunna be on together, it would have been cool, especially since they promised to meet each other in the future, I wanted to see interactions! dat appearance on wgm tho was so good, I kind of want them to be a couple on it too. Naeun and Taemin so lovable too.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
KpS1kQa.jpg

z2I9n5u.jpg

BptWSjt.jpg

kV5IC33.jpg

qERYXsB.jpg

eGQcw0p.jpg

lol @ the guy "yes everyone, I'm with sica and this is the greatest moment of my life, thank you"

Also I don't know what those chukka x moccasin shoes are but she has been fond of them lately and I think they're adorable.

Ico

Park Bo Young

Thanks.

It did get me thinking though: what's up with GLAM? In Front Of The Mirror was so good, what have they been up to since? I have to admit I haven't been following them very closely. Hopefully they reappear soon though.

I've been waiting for a comeback too. "In Front of the Mirror" and "I Like That" were two of my favorite songs of the year.

Did anyone else watch Monstar? It's about an idol who is forced by his agency to attend high school in order to repair his image. There are a lot of unknowns in the cast but, in general, the acting and characters are pretty strong. Also, GLAM's Dahee is in it. I still have one episode left but it's been one of the better Korean dramas I've seen.

I'm generally not a huge Hyun Young fan but she has been looking really good lately.

Eldren

Indeed we need Sunny in our lives every day.

Bless you for this Sunny megapost. Never enough Sunny in here.

Let's have some more):

tumblr_mt2nhvAjYo1r97x8vo1_250.gif

tumblr_mt2ndlTIL41r97x8vo1_500.gif

-----

People thinking Jessica looked good in those jeans is embarrassing. That's some Mitt Romney-level fashion. Allow 3 of the 5 actually interesting members of Soshi demonstrate how to wear jeans:

tumblr_mt2bbbmwTP1rso0ijo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mt22hf7Ohn1sewbc1o2_500.jpg

tumblr_mt20m7Erlv1rpnu77o1_500.jpg

-----

Ico, I think I like In Front Of The Mirror more than I Like That but I definitely agree that they're among my favourites. I really hope they resurface soon, and with some songs of the same calibre as those two.

None of y'all have obviously seen how mom jeans look like on regular women.

I agree that she doesn't look her best there but she's rocking those jeans pretty well.

Eldren

None of y'all have obviously seen how mom jeans look like on regular women.

I agree that she doesn't look her best there but she's rocking those jeans pretty well.

I was being a little facetious early, I actually don't think she looks terrible (lord knows a Hyoyeon stan has absolutely no right to criticise an idol's airport fashion). I just thought it was silly to get that excited over what is almost certainly one of her worst airport looks. Normally she looks among the best, and that's coming from someone who doesn't even like her.

Still not as good as Hyo though.
tumblr_msxs2onMH31rj2kqpo1_400.gif

Top Bottom