• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Park Bo Young
For real? Why does she look so much like SYJ in that pic?

C7n2hOl.png

jjkE1cD.jpg

They are like sisters.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I'll give her the lead, but I wouldn't say "much" better. And in that pic she looks sooo much like SYJ.

SYJ has dat sporty bod tho... hhhhnnnnngggg....

Ashhong

I like the song overall (could easily be a Davichi song) but Dani is just way too ugly. Worse than Minah, though not as offensive as hers.

So JYP is planning two new male groups, one girl group and a jpop male group:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013...to-branch-out-into-travel-industry-as-one-jyp

I wonder what it means for 2AM and 2PM who neither have much success recently commercially or musically.

I like the new F-ve Dolls song. Core Contents seem to regularly get good ballads for their acts (strong melodies and not too syrupy). Dani rap isn't too bad, although she does look really gaunt/chemo patienty in the music video.

Eldren

That Yellow Slug site is pretty cool. The guy who runs it likes Fei and Kyungri so I can't fault him there.

It did get me thinking though: what's up with GLAM? In Front Of The Mirror was so good, what have they been up to since? I have to admit I haven't been following them very closely. Hopefully they reappear soon though.

-----

There are people here who like Global Icon, right? (Are we calling them Global Icon, or sticking with the abbreviation, GI?) I'm gonna share this because I haven't seen it mentioned yet:

G.I. - Gi-yeuk [Show Champion 130904]

Bit late but I like it. It's off their new mini-album, and I'm glad they're getting some air-time. They look like they're having fun which is always nice to see.

They also did a photoshoot for the mini album and they look really good:

Top Bottom