• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

isuzu

Kris is in Vancouver. Go stalk him for me, Vancouver peoples!

TLX1yts.gif

i8SOGol.gif

neoism

meh still the best for me she has the best face even with being thiner she still has an awesome body hyun is second for sure

Alta1r

Can anyone in the US tell me if Duke University is a good place to study? Apparently it's good enough for Yoona.

http://issuu.com/dukecareers/docs/2013_career_guide

LOL. That can't be real.. Duke is a pretty good/big school here. Even in North Carolina enough Koreans alone go there that would notice this.

oh ok thats what i thought Hyun is pretty but jisook is still the best in rainbow

ibz79IM35piIZt.gif

Jaekyung, by far. Look at dat face:

tumblr_mss6gr2gvv1qf4wffo3_500.jpg

!! But seriously though..

tumblr_mssfu0R0h01sfivr2o3_500.gif

No No Eul

Hara said:

I assume there is more to that than just a desire to post some Beyoncé lyrics on Twitter.

allkpop said:
T-ara N4's new member Dani will perform on stage with her labelmates 5dolls for their comeback with "I Love You, I Don't Love You"!

Core Contents Media raised hype (lol) as they said, "Compared to her cute visuals, Dani possesses a deeper voice. Through 'I Love You, I Don't Love You', fans will be able to check out her mature rap skills... Dani will be promoting with 5dolls."

Having joined T-ara N4 after Ahreum's leave, the upcoming performances with 5dolls will be the first time that fans will actually see Dani perform on stage.

"I Love You, I Don't Love You", a medium-tempo pop ballad that mixes the sounds of an acoustic guitar with Korean traditional instruments, is by the hitmaker Duble Sidekick, and with Dani featuring, it'll be one that you'll definitely want to check out.

The music video for the song will be unveiled on the 12th ahead of the mini album's release on the 17th. 5dolls will also hold their first comeback stage on 'M! Countdown' on the 12th with Dani, so make sure you mark your calendars!

Our saviour cometh.

Pendulum

allkpop said:
Core Contents Media raised hype (lol) as they said, "Compared to her cute visuals, Dani possesses a deeper voice. Through 'I Love You, I Don't Love You', fans will be able to check out her mature rap skills... Dani will be promoting with 5dolls."

Ok then.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Well, I said Min because she's reppin drugs 24/7. It is my experience/observation that people who are really into promoting drugs also do them. Sica? We'd never know because the soshi lockdown is too strong. To the public she'll always be sweet little Jessica who blushes at R-rated films.

Spica might party with Hyori because look how high Jiwon looks here.

narae17.gif

balifor

Neo Member
I wish there was some footage of Jong Kook's practice. I loved the intros in that episode.

-------------

School girl Lizzy.

q9shPf1.jpg

SDluKlG.jpg

luso

My life is a lie. Next you're going to tell me they don't time travel and are each others' lost loves.

I wonder if when they are supposed to not know who the guests are, if they really don't know or if they do. Tell me that at least reactions for some episodes were genuine.

Eldren

LOL. That can't be real.. Duke is a pretty good/big school here. Even in North Carolina enough Koreans alone go there that would notice this.

Someone I follow on Twitter shared this photo of a physical copy of it. It's so bizarre! Surely somebody must have seen it and thought "er...wait a minute."

-----

Does Jisook still look like a ghost these days?

20130729153428468.jpg

-----

In more important news
that nobody else will find interesting
, Hyoyeon was a guest on Shinyoung's radio show (with an Australian fanboy) being her usual adorable goofy little self.

Personal highlights:

Cute speaking English.

Cute dancing to EXO's Growl. (Watch your volume.)

Just all-round cute.

tumblr_msy3hrQNqT1qkolxgo5_250.gif
tumblr_msy3hrQNqT1qkolxgo1_250.gif

Pendulum

I wonder if when they are supposed to not know who the guests are, if they really don't know or if they do. Tell me that at least reactions for some episodes were genuine.

I believe some were. Only the crew can truly confirm, but I feel RM started with little scripting, went heavy around 1.5 years ago, and now rides the wave somewhere in between depending on the theme of the show and the guests involved (some need more hand holding than others).

I believe some were. Only the crew can truly confirm, but I feel RM started with little scripting, went heavy around 1.5 years ago, and now rides the wave somewhere in between depending on the theme of the show and the guests involved (some need more hand holding than others).

Spot on.

For the most part the show still has little scripting, but the difference is that the RM cast know each other so well that the scripting takes place in their head so there technically is no proper written script. The scripted sections are probably the pairings, rankings or whatever in the beginning of the show. And once in a while the cast is encouraged to do something that "spices up" the episode.

Fafnir

I commented about the Soshi RM before, I think everything about that episode was genuine even the pairings. Other episodes with different guests the pairings are made by the PD/writers, like when that boring Wonder Girl guested and they had to pair her with YJS AND Kookie to ensure she got air time.

I been catching up on RM and Barefoot Friends on Dramafever and it's amazing on how much smack talk is inserted post production. Like when YJS is protecting his face when Evra is kicking the penalty kicks, the captions are all "Why is he's protecting...this face?!", Kookie was also on a bad losing streak those episodes lol

Barefoot Friends is pretty boring, after the Hyori faux FO episodes they go with some boring ass diving competition that I had to skip, hopefully it get's better. The best episode was 7 when Eunhyuk called Yuri asking if she would go on a blind date with Kim Bum Soo. She is so kkab Yul on the phone it's cute.

Top Bottom