• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

pikpok

Neo Member
Happy Birthday Nana!

Celebratory megapost dedicated to this beauty.

iSudrigjT1non.jpg
ibjvsJ19Izp7SX.jpg
iefcnZwgXCGBM.jpg
i5aCyb8Ok3qAr.jpg

ibvAP3mNTfbIfG.jpg
ibm8IZyzpRSFy1.jpg
ibkIW4nHalQDHI.jpg
iljPcIhUpLHW.jpg

ibWy1eJQasEt3.jpg
ibiQRZcjHKt3vj.jpg
imlJPYwSlPKu8.jpg
iLSqd8LTDqQNS.jpg

iblRe3DrHXxnt.jpg
iNDezWIk4KDyf.jpg
ibtocZfIfT2zMt.jpg
iTuRs8RlH8qyv.jpg

AkcFByY.jpg
BIiQA66.jpg
EGNakHY.jpg
ibgYeZOW7bNecZ.jpg

ibdHuqFgSy1a6p.jpg
ibwHjsopcvcAvP.jpg
izF8EEIjelapG.jpg
idr0FRoyXgZaz.jpg

ieTpLm26mNSP7.jpg
ijoYd8MZ1WAxL.jpg
ihhPVy6sYe4I2.jpg
imsRz4trw4uPe.jpg

iyEK8A2v8Lcxy.JPG
ibkkoQLMRtfIN7.jpg
ibpO0C8bZjWQ4w.jpg
itnwNMeTtG2BS.jpg

iY8uxmC8bYPGM.jpg
iAVsytgqCd0dE.jpg
ibsEhElgwsIm8u.jpg
ibkLBjgF04PWLa.jpg
ipaZud4H9SQpI.jpg

iNS5OKe0Z4Dol.jpg

iVXKL7huwhnQi.jpg

ibt3woaS0EdpAq.jpg

iOFuhqNJYUtYo.jpg

iZU6aHh9UI17H.jpg

i3iKmQViCCHoM.jpg

No No Eul

Did anyone else watch Monstar? It's about an idol who is forced by his agency to attend high school in order to repair his image. There are a lot of unknowns in the cast but, in general, the acting and characters are pretty strong. Also, GLAM's Dahee is in it. I still have one episode left but it's been one of the better Korean dramas I've seen.

I'm halfway through and enjoying it so far. I'm really looking forward to seeing the smiles wiped off the antagonists' smug little faces.

Sooyoung said:

Jessica said:
itfee6qnk5KIR.jpg
i91AT3iFqZtMO.jpg

Hahahahaha Thanks for these awesome and hilarious pictures
Sportsseoul&segye Cool

ibiTnjdlkKdUNh.jpg

Nicole and Jiyoung said:

Nana post gets the nod of approval. Yesterday I was out on a date at this Korean place and the chick I was with agreed that Nana was the best looking on in OC.

Selane

People here have their differences over many things, but I think we can all agree that if anyone doesn't appreciate Nana, there's something wrong with them.

iPieobN0KE1F3.gif

filler

Banned
iMjmAs8K8BogG.gif

These last two pages have been amazing, goddamn I love Korean women. I wish there were more of them out here in Fort Benning. There is this pretty half Korean girl in my company, I need to get at that.

Eldren

People here have their differences over many things, but I think we can all agree that if anyone doesn't appreciate Nana, there's something wrong with them.

I don't know if I appreciate her. She's a very attractive woman but something about her face makes me uncomfortable. I've been trying to articulate it and the best I can come up with is that if this were a sci-fi movie, she'd be the first person I suspect of being an android. I don't know what it is but she kinda weirds me out a bit.
The actual best looking member of After School is either Jooyeon or Uee.

-----

Remember that super great live version of Dolls from a few weeks that was just audio? I think this version of News is from the same or a similar event. This looks like so much fun, hanging out in a beautiful place with 4 of the 9 goddesses and a live band just jamming. So good.

Edit: Here's the Dolls footage. Hyuna bopping to the chorus is so cute.

-----

Filler, I saw that fancam earlier and it's great. The song is still so cheesy but I find it kind of difficult to care when Nari looks like that.

-----

Soshi performed in Jakarta today. Still got that god awful costume styling (those pink messes, ugh...) but hey, they look great. Mostly previews so far but hopefully we get some more HQ photos soon.

i5W8EE9QwStCP.jpg
ibici6ZC0JEYPq.jpg
ibrQNsB6ZfNeEU.jpg

neoism

iMjmAs8K8BogG.gif

These last two pages have been amazing, goddamn I love Korean women. I wish there were more of them out here in Fort Benning. There is this pretty half Korean girl in my company, I need to get at that.
preach it man for real they are the the most beautiful womenz in the world <3 dat gif :0

Currently waiting in line for the 2K13 FEEL concert in Vancouver. Pretty excited! Get to see Rainbow, Vixx, and D-Unit! 4 hours until the actual concert though...

Conceptor

Currently waiting in line for the 2K13 FEEL concert in Vancouver. Pretty excited! Get to see Rainbow, Vixx, and D-Unit! 4 hours until the actual concert though...
Ahhh Rainbow and D-Unit in Canada!!! Have fun and let us know how it goes :>

Hyunyoung posting random shots of the city on her twitter -

XLLczhH.jpg

OQHjW5e.jpg

tLFjEwb.jpg

GUpnuTL.jpg

Well, just got back from the concert. It was pretty awesome since it was my first K-pop concert (more visits to Vancouver pls!) and even though there weren't any huge names in the lineup.
Since my sister and I arrived early we were able to get good spots near the front so we had a good view of the whole concert.

For D-Unit's performance, only Ram and Zin were there but that didn't matter because just the two of them were amazing. They performed "I'm Missing You", "Alone", and "Luv Me". I gotta say, Ram especially killed it during "Alone" (she wrote the lyrics for this song).
They did so well that I think they were my favourite acts of the night.

Ahhh VIXX, the group that most of the audience were there to see. The fangirl screams were strong with them. It was unfortunate that Leo injured himself at the Idol Athletic Championship so he could only perform one song and while wearing a cast.
They performed "G.R.8.U", "&#50612;&#46176; &#49549;&#51012; &#48157;&#54784;&#51480;", and "On and On", omitting "Hyde" probably due to Leo's injury.

Rainbow was the last act of the night, and they performed "Sunshine", "Tell Me Tell Me", and "A". There is no doubt that they had the most fanservice during their songs, pointing and gesturing at the crowd really often.
I was kinda disappointed that they didn't do "To Me" which is my second favourite song of theirs after "A". It was quite something to see them all up close in real life, they are all so pretty!

All in all, this was an amazing experience and I am really happy that I had the chance to attend. There were quite a few mic problems though that were bothersome but overall I had a lot of fun and the concert itself only cost $3! Hopefully this is just the start of many K-pop concerts coming to Canada in the future.

ev0

Sounds like you had fun! Little jealous, would have liked to seen Rainbow in person heh.

How was the fangirl screaming level? $3 is damn cheap, I wonder how the made any money off of it,

luso

You went to a concert and it was that cheap? Luck you.

eGQcw0p.jpg

lol @ the guy "yes everyone, I'm with sica and this is the greatest moment of my life, thank you"

Also I don't know what those chukka x moccasin shoes are but she has been fond of them lately and I think they're adorable.

Isabel Marant: Dicker Boot ~ $434

No No Eul

Rainbow was the last act of the night, and they performed "Sunshine", "Tell Me Tell Me", and "A". There is no doubt that they had the most fanservice during their songs, pointing and gesturing at the crowd really often.
I was kinda disappointed that they didn't do "To Me" which is my second favourite song of theirs after "A".

Yeah, that's a shame. Gotta promote those new songs I guess... Glad you had a good time though. How big was the audience?

$3 is damn cheap, I wonder how the made any money off of it,

Presumably it was heavily subsidised by the various organisations listed at the bottom of this poster.

Hyunyoung said:
ivaOVt7QyHYXb.jpg

love you Vancouver&#9825;&#9825;

Peru

Disband Rainbow. A rubbish group with no popularity! Not the group they once were! Not a group with value. The world is better off without that.

vanty

Disband Rainbow. A rubbish group with no popularity! Not the group they once were! Not a group with value. The world is better off without that.

wtf.....

Even if they're making terrible music now I think I read a while ago it's somehow more successful than their older stuff was. And even if it was unsuccessful I'd rather they still have a career with crappy music than have nothing at all.

neoism

well damn I hope windows doesn't fuck up again but viewing this thread on mobile for a week and half.. :/ lol
all these awesome gifs make it hard...
now a fan of wassup Nari is a goddess :eek:

No No Eul

wtf.....

Even if they're making terrible music now I think I read a while ago it's somehow more successful than their older stuff was. And even if it was unsuccessful I'd rather they still have a career with crappy music than have nothing at all.

Agreed. It's the least they deserve.

Eldren

Fei absolutely slaying at a Lotte Family Concert this week, as expected from the best member of Miss A:

What are Miss A up to these days anyway? It's been almost a year since Independent Women Part III. If we do get a comeback soon, hopefully it's more like Touch. That's a great mini album.

Top Bottom