• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

tumblr_mt66vlNF6L1s6qlg2o1_500.gif

Niks

Taeyeon
-
-
Tiffany, Sunny, Yuri
Jess, Yoon
Seohyun
Hyo
-
-
-
-
Sooyoung

Seriously, you only notice that sooyoung is there when they need to speak japanese. Being a human stick figure doesn't help.

Peru

Sooyoung

Seriously, you only notice that sooyoung is there when they need to speak japanese. .

I dunno, anyone who's watched them on talk, variety shows or whatever knows the bullshit level of this, she's one of the wittiest talkers.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
The idea of soshi ranking updates is bizarre to me because I don't follow them. My rankings are the same.

Pendulum

Out of that list, are any of those boy bands worth checking out?

Most of the dude acts I listen to fall into the genre of KHipHop (or aren't on that list), so I'm not really sure how much my opinion is worth on this one, but out of that list I've enjoyed some songs from B2ST. F.T. Island is unique in that they play instruments and have a JPop style.

-----

4. Soshi rankings
10. Seungri choreo-headbutting a woman

------

tumblr_mten5gH18j1qkljdfo1_500.jpg

------

OALyHnU.jpg

RubyFaith

If I were a Sone I'm pree sure I would notice Sooyoung more and she'd actually be in my soshi ranking but from what I can tell she's beyond gorgeous so I leave it at that.

Friends that have seen her irl have said that she's actually the prettiest up close.

fny5ive.gif
vTA9JRD.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I wish she was as hot as she is pretty.

Shinyoung said she is the prettiest after having seen them in the early morning before makeup.

vanty

She's prettier than the rest of them combined. Give her Seohyun's body and she'd be top 5 in kpop with ease.

And she doesn't need a hamburger, what she needs to do is weight training and to never go near a treadmill.

If I were a Sone I'm pree sure I would notice Sooyoung more and she'd actually be in my soshi ranking but from what I can tell she's beyond gorgeous so I leave it at that.

Friends that have seen her irl have said that she's actually the prettiest up close.

This man speaks the truth.

sooyoung needs a hamburger, otherwise I think she'd be ok.

I think a lot of the reason she looks so thin is because she's so much taller than the rest of them. She's probably has the same body fat %, but it just looks like she doesn't cause her legs are so gloriously long.

JKTrix

While I figured it would get there eventually, it wasn't my intention to get people to list their ranking in order. Just more broadly stating who you liked better, then and now.
tumblr_mteesx19KO1rcdmbfo1_250.gif
tumblr_mteesx19KO1rcdmbfo3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mteesx19KO1rcdmbfo2_250.gif

Happy Chuseok y'all

I finally got my account validated. It takes wayy too long.

Anyway, my personal ranking for SNSD would be..

1. Sunny
2. Yuri
3. Hyoyeon
4. Taeyon
5. Jessica
6. Seohyun
7. Yoona
8. Tiffany
9. Sooyoung

That said, the only groups I really have any interest in are Crayon Pop, SNSD and Kara.

luso

^
Welcome!

Sooyoung was always skinny, it's mostly how she is but any weight loss is immediately noticed. Even her and the other members already talked about it.
Probably she looked better between Genie and Hoot eras.

BTS of the jeans CF

Eldren

Pendulum, thanks for the recommendation. I'll check out B2ST and see if anything stands out.

-----

While I figured it would get there eventually, it wasn't my intention to get people to list their ranking in order. Just more broadly stating who you liked better, then and now.

I think it's good that you started this conversation, now we know who has bad taste in SNSD members
(everyone except me, you, Choco and our newcomer ccctrlaltdelete.)

You know, I was thinking about this ranking business last night and now all this talk of Sooyoung has convinced me I made a mistake; I'll bump Soo up to #5 and Taeyeon down to #6.

tumblr_mt7x4jFbd51r0pivno1_250.gif

tumblr_mteimkMmN41saioj4o1_500.jpg

-----

For ccctrlaltdelete, for that flawless top 3:

Sunstagram said:
3c56703a21a311e389de22000a9f1406_7.jpg

뱃뱃뱃뱃걸~ #뜬끔무 #suddenly #badgirl

tumblr_mtelhgYl2e1qdywcco1_250.gif

tumblr_mtepn1KdeM1s2ewdno1_250.gif

Thanks, as I'm sure you guys have noticed I prefer the curvier types over the long and skinny body types. Plus I loved it when Sunny and Yuri were in IY. Especially Sunny, she really seems to know how to entertain. I wish Running Man would invite her again.

That said Sooyoung looks pretty good in that pic you posted, Eldren.

Eldren

I do like B2ST, BTS, and MBLAQ out of that list. Smoky Girl, smoky girl, smoky girl, smoky girl.

Ooh, this is pretty good! I like it. It feels like it ends kind of abruptly but it's still catchy. Any other songs by MBLAQ you'd recommend? I listened to Shadow by B2ST earlier which I liked as well. I think my favourite song by a male group so far is probably Mirotic by TVXQ. My boy band knowledge is severely lacking; BTS are a new group, right? (I keep thinking it stands for Behind The Scenes, which is really confusing.)

-----

130915 GLAM - In Front Of The Mirror (Zinni focus) I think there are some Zinni fans here. I was saying the other day that I hadn't heard anything about GLAM in a long time, so hopefully we'll get some new music from them soon.

Tangeroo

Ooh, this is pretty good! I like it. It feels like it ends kind of abruptly but it's still catchy. Any other songs by MBLAQ you'd recommend? I listened to Shadow by B2ST earlier which I liked as well. I think my favourite song by a male group so far is probably Mirotic by TVXQ. My boy band knowledge is severely lacking; BTS are a new group, right? (I keep thinking it stands for Behind The Scenes, which is really confusing.)

-----

130915 GLAM - In Front Of The Mirror (Zinni focus) I think there are some Zinni fans here. I was saying the other day that I hadn't heard anything about GLAM in a long time, so hopefully we'll get some new music from them soon.

Thanks for this! Zinni fan checkin' in here.

ibeuYtf4canODg.gif

1044280_535040909877845_6355498_n.jpg

ramyeon

Dunno if anyone here watches Superstar K, but damn am I glad that 정은우 got through to the Top 10 last night. I was a bit worried after she lost the rival mission last week, but as usual their editing is really misleading. My personal favourite contestant this season.

Slowdive

Banned
Just got my account validated the other day. I've been following the K-Pop threads for a while now.

I like a lot of groups but my favorites are probably SNSD followed by F(x) and BEG.

Here's my ranking:

1.Sunny
2.Taeyeon
3.Tiffany
4.Jessica
5.Hyoyeon
6.Yoona
7.Yuri
8.Sooyoung
9.Seohyun

I'm so glad Sunny's letting her hair grow again. I'm still trying to forget her IGAB hair.

DXPett1

TVXQ - Keep Your Head Down
- Catch Me

B2ST/BEAST - Shock
- Fiction

MBLAQ - Mona Lisa
- Oh Yeah
- Y
- Run
- This is War

Other boy bands to check out would be Big Bang, SHINee, EXO, Epic High, Super Junior

I know it's filtered but dayum, waifu material

Dang, two new members... welcome y'all!

Don't forget to memorize K-Pop GAF's theme song, Soshi's "Hoot" for funsies.

I know it's filtered but dayum, waifu material

Agreed. Sica was already amazing beforehand, but a gal dropping her jaw over some fine In-n-Out, that's a keeper right there.

ev0

Dang, two new members... welcome y'all!

Agreed. Sica was already amazing beforehand, but a gal dropping her jaw over some fine In-n-Out, that's a keeper right there.

For reals. I'd love to try some In-n-Out with her. Wait....

Hi to new peeps!

Top Bottom