• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

filler

Banned
I'm disappointed I spent so much time basically ignoring them...I really enjoyed Tonight, so it put me on to more of their older stuff, and goddamn they're good. That cover they did of No Diggity made me feel all kinds of good.

I usually like when kpop groups do covers, but that was horrible. They must be fans of the movie Perfect Pitch, but they need more practice.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Agreed. They completely lost all sense of swing and pop. You can't do that with one of the most iconic new jack swing songs of all time.

I didn't like Double Up :/
I liked Ring Ma Bell because it was quirky, but DU just sounds and looks generic. Some other good quirky girl group songs I liked were Dal Shabet's Mr Bang Bang, Pink Rocket and Shakalaka (shame they didn't promote this). A Pink's It Girl and I Don't Know (amazing live performance).
It's generic, but I think it is so well put together it is generic-sogood,gif

Ring Ma Bell is quirky fun and I appreciate offbeat songs. A recent favorite is the new one from Ladies Code, which I actually like because their voices are kind of annoying. I guess I've been koreanized to some extent with the aegyo mindset now to think annoying = charming, but it is what it is.

vanty

Hey vanty your sweeheart says hi.

tumblr_mthq48VlLj1r27owuo1_1280.jpg

Hi

vc4wL82.jpg

Eldren

touché

although I was mostly just punishing the hyo-posters

i4JE5nYXUFtZ3.gif

Sal knows what's up.

Sunny said:
c52cef9c238811e3a52622000a9f189d_7.jpg

효랭이생일추카해~! Happy birthday hyo~^^*

That's what I look like on my birthday too.

-----

130922 Eight Muses - Wild @ Open Concert

Cameo appearance by Rapping Lee Sem. Sera being cute as usual. Eunji is AWOL.

-----

Netizens going in on Kara like that is sad. If you don't like someone, just ignore them. No need to be such dicks about it.

Peru

Don't know why they make that out to be an insult.. "oh yeah, well just go back to the superior market where you earn more money and respect".

Loci

Netizens going in on Kara like that is sad. If you don't like someone, just ignore them. No need to be such dicks about it.

14 y/o girls can't do that. There's only good and evil for the simple minded.

---

I hope they got plenty of rest so they can come back with an awesome stage. HYPE

tumblr_msjrmmmVee1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg

I usually like when kpop groups do covers, but that was horrible. They must be fans of the movie Perfect Pitch, but they need more practice.

Really? I ain't no vocal coach, but I thought they did fine. To say it's horrible seems a bit like overly harsh sensationalism (especially considering the overall singing talent of a lot of groups in kpop), but there's a good chance it only struck a chord with me due to my undying love for all things 90s R&B. Who's to say...

I love you... more Muses!!!!

Amen...they've grown on me tremendously, and I'm so ready for their comeback. Of course, I'd never be willing to admit that I'm more excited for their comeback than I am for T-ara's (I've got T-ARA LIFE tattooed on my abs), but they're up there.

Eldren

Eunji was sick for a while, then recently came back (to grind with Sera). I'm guessing this was recorded a while back? If not, then Eunji is sick again :(

Hopefully not :( They have a comeback soon, so I'm hoping she hasn't been overworked and fallen ill because of it.

Also, those Kyungri gifs...

Dolls is seriously my favourite Nine Muses song. I remember reading everyone's reactions when the MV was first released (I was lurking at that point) and opinions were pretty divided, but I love that song. Actually it's probably my most played song this year.

ipy3SwhvFdlI1.gif

giri

Really? I ain't no vocal coach, but I thought they did fine. To say it's horrible seems a bit like overly harsh sensationalism (especially considering the overall singing talent of a lot of groups in kpop), but there's a good chance it only struck a chord with me due to my undying love for all things 90s R&B. Who's to say...

The cover is fine, people are just being snobby twatts.

Actually, it's pretty good.

AReed

Sera's face is off-putting to me. She's pretty, don't get me wrong, but I can't stare at her for more than 3 seconds without an ominous feeling coming over me.

Eunji or the maknae is probably #1 Muses for me.

Top Bottom