• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Stonehenge photoshoot:

oh lawd

tumblr_mtlinpGWXU1qjp8d7o1_500.gif

edit: oops, top of the page

tumblr_m6ra14Lo7n1qjq8gao1_500.gif

Pendulum

T-ara MV hype! Nine Muses MV hype! CCM Photoshop skills hype!

Re: Number 9
Their title song “Number 9” has an unconventional melodic twist that makes it into a powerful song. It is produced by Shinsadong Tiger, the producer of T-ara’s “Bo peep Bo peep”, “Roly-Poly”, and “Lovey-Dovey”. They are hoping to hit another home run with an excellent song.

tumblr_mthegzqPQ81qepc6qo1_500.gif

tumblr_mthegzqPQ81qepc6qo2_500.gif

No No Eul

There's good variety and then there's WGM. I'm sorry, but it's boring as hell.

It all depends on the cast for me. Kwanghee and Sunhwa were thoroughly entertaining when they were on the show a while back. Some of the other recent couples, not so much.

I like Sera's reaction, or lack thereof.

Also, anyone else notice the "RHY" on the license plate there? CCM plot twist: Hwayoung returns.

Yeah, that's... weird. WTF are you up to KKS?

I'm quite hyped for T-ara's return though. Hopefully Shinsadong Tiger comes up with the goods.

Hyomin said:

Jihae said:

Ambro said:
ibpPtvr35pehC.jpg

I wonder what this is... Teehee

Please be this. Oh look, that video's been blocked by SM. Huh...

luso

Jihae from which group? Where it the rest her face below the nose? Maybe is the angle.

Also, anyone else notice the "RHY" on the license plate there? CCM plot twist: Hwayoung returns.

Seems Cyrillic to me. Mongolia photoshoot? They were there recently.

Cuddler

They deal with that later in the show. For a cast made up almost entirely of idols, it was pretty good. It could have been worse (see: Dream High 2).

Good to hear that they will deal with that later in the show, IMO it's not really a good message to send to the new generations.

GD won Music Bank with "Who You?". He already won with "Crooked", "Coup D'etat", and "Black"on other shows. Four wins with four songs... hot fire all over the place.

dokish

Banned
Amazing how much money a bar/pub in Itaewon makes on a 'slow day' like, let's say, Monday. A little less than 3 thousand dollars.

EDIT: Women's bathroom are messier (messy?) than men's.

ramyeon

dokish, telling all the stuff we always wanted to know.

Busker Busker's second album is fantastic. Worth the wait for sure.

The album only came out digitally in Korea about 3 hours ago :p

The title track isn't even the best on the album. Loving 잘할 걸. Every track is fantastic though.

Just listened to that on youtube. Anyway, Rdio doesn't even carry their previous album, so I doubt it will ever get this one. It just makes me sad. Makes sense I guess though.

Can't wait to hear the rest. I'm going to make my housemate buy it or something so I can listen.

ramyeon

Just listened to that on youtube. Anyway, Rdio doesn't even carry their previous album, so I doubt it will ever get this one. It just makes me sad. Makes sense I guess though.

Can't wait to hear the rest. I'm going to make my housemate buy it or something so I can listen.
Definitely worth the purchase :) I'll be double dipping and buying the physical version on top of the digital one I got. Gonna have this one on repeat for a long time to come, their Superstar K songs and first album were pretty much my soundtrack of 2011/2012.

Did I tell you guys my former Korean teacher moved in with me and my wife? He just graduated from UPenn and got a 3 month contract job. He isn't sure he'll be able to stay in the states after that, so we decided to just let him crash at our place for the duration, and he's giving us Korean lessons here and there.

Eldren

Super excited for Nine Muses comeback, cautiously optimistic for T-ara. We're supposed to be getting a teaser for T-ara soon, right? Like in the next couple of days. Looking forward to hearing some new music.

01.gif

Loci

It's hell about time for T-ara to release a good song and return to their glorious Breaking Heart form. Could be hard tho.

Liked the Busker Busker song, gonna check out the Album.

tumblr_mk1rq8RBLe1rabn8jo3_250.gif

llehuty

tumblr_msvunw0a3d1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg

I'm back!!

And looks like just in time for new 9muses material... H Y P E !

I gave the 15 or so pages that I missed this couple of weeks a look, and I have to say that I loved all the 9muses love (the obsesive soshi rankings... not so much).

The occasional Sungah pics by some of you is also appreciated and noted.

Wild fancam (Sungah focus)
Dolls fancam (Sungah focus)

Also, I'm gonna need some help with Damaged Lady stages that are worth watching.

And anything on EXID/Dasoni?

[GI] GI-YEUK Dance Practice(안무 연습 영상)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
omggggggggggg

fany just needs to drop the cute concept
that she can't pull off anymore
and do this all the time

Eldren

Good timing, llehuty. The guy behind those Sungah fancams (I'm assuming it's a guy, I could be wrong) has some great videos. He has some really good GI footage that I really like, I saw it when I was looking for a live performance of Beatles after you first mentioned them ages ago.

Speaking of GI, cheers for the dance practice video. I love that their little record label is putting them out there so much. TV appearances, dance practices, new MVs (Booshit is probably in my top 3 favourite songs so far this year). Good on them. They seem really fun.

-----

What is this Nike Tech Pack event thing? Some new clothing line, I guess? Sunny was there too:

tumblr_mtne3sxzcD1r0mwleo2_500.jpg
tumblr_mtne3sxzcD1r0mwleo5_500.jpg

tumblr_mtne3sxzcD1r0mwleo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mtne3sxzcD1r0mwleo3_1280.jpg

(Inferior picture quality, oops)

Top Bottom