• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

The sun will rise.
M5FXb3O.png

Fafnir

Yoona going to be in a new romcom with Lee Bumsoo, 20 year age difference. Lucky guy, did Horror Movie Factory with 8 Soshi and now get's to do solo drama with Yoong.

Soshified said:
According to a source, Yoona has been confirmed as the lead role of the KBS 2TV Monday/Tuesday drama, “Prime Minister Is Dating”.

“Prime Minister Is Dating” will consist of a love story between a country’s prime minister and a young, female reporter who is trying to gather news on him. Yoona will be taking on the role of a 28-year-old female reporter, and Lee Bumsoo will play the opposing role as a prime minister in his 40′s, the country’s youngest ever.

“Prime Minister Is Dating” was originally planned to air under the title “Prime Minister and I”, but through a recent discussion, a title change and extensive story change were decided on. It was also known as being a Korean version of the film “The Sound of Music”, with a story about a prime minister and a private teacher who enters his home. However, the production team and writer decided to draw out the story with an emphasis on the prime minister and reporter. “Prime Minister Is Dating” will be a family and romantic comedy between a prime minister in his 40′s, and a female reporter in her 20′s, with a winter background.

A source stated, “Yoona and Lee Bumsoo will start filming at the end of October. Though the two leads have a 20 year age difference, with Lee Bumsoo being 43 years old and Yoona 23 years old in real life, a new kind of chemistry is being anticipated. Yoona’s acting transformation will also become an important point to watch.”

Meanwhile, “Prime Minister Is Dating” is scheduled to begin airing in December, following the drama “Choice of the Future”.

http://www.soshified.com/2013/10/yo...le-role-in-new-drama-prime-minister-is-dating

Heechul 3rd wheeling it again.
Kangin said:
This time, we met Heechul and Taeyeon. I asked them to do a funny scene. They say their chosen concept is 'broken couple'. Heechul's longing eyes and Taeyeon's determined eyes! We think Heechul caused the problem. kekeke
DYhJi7N.jpg

luso

Yoona filming another drama? So long, soshi comeback.
But portraying an older female and a Prime minister love interest? Not sure about that even if it's comedy. Unless the script is very good, it will follow the same cliches for sure. But good luck! Last chance for actor Yoona?

tumblr_muyuyaQ1ee1ryot7ro1_500.jpg

No No Eul

Why would it be her last chance?

There was a chance that Reply 1994 might not achieve what made Reply 1997 so enjoyable, but the pilot has squashed those fears (for now). Go Ara is pretty good. The parents
seem to be an exact replica of the ones in Reply 1997, maybe mellower? lol.

Looking forward to next ep.

I'm really enjoying 1994 so far. I think Go Ara's doing a very good job filling Eunji's shoes. The decision to use the same actor and actress to play the role of the parents is a bit weird but they're so good on screen together that it really doesn't matter. They kinda steal the show.

Kahi / Jieun

Seungah said:

luso

Probably exaggerated, but last dramas weren't very successful, I guess it is related to under par scripts, but the actors are the ones in front-line. I still think Sooyoung has better acting skills than the others.

giri

Probably exaggerated, but last dramas weren't very successful, I guess it is related to under par scripts, but the actors are the ones in front-line. I still think Sooyoung has better acting skills than the others.

Well she chooses what shows to do.

I can't say i've loved any of her drama's, but i believe she's still one of the biggest names you can add to a drama, despite everything.

No No Eul

Love Rain is the only drama of hers that I've seen. Overall it was pretty weak but I thought Yoona did well with what she was given. She strikes me as a pretty capable actress.

roaSone

Thanks again for the birthday wishes guys.
I always look forward to Yoong's acting, until now she had to play flat characters and she did quite well imho, let's see what kind of role she'll be playing this time.

giri

Thanks again for the birthday wishes guys.
I always look forward to Yoong's acting, until now she had to play flat characters and she did quite well imho, let's see what kind of role she'll be playing this time.

Had to play flat characters or....... they just came out that way?

Ahhh, it's a lil harsh to attack yoona, the acting in most drama's is fkn terrible. Gu Family Book was decidedly rubbish.

luso

That's why I basically stopped watching dramas. Last one was Reply 1997 and before that I don't even remember.
I have to try to watch Sooyoung's though.

CP on Marie Claire. Who knew that 6 months ago?
tumblr_mv0pu9BT8L1rb6p8oo1_500.jpg

imnana

Neo Member
I really don't get the appeal of Korean dramas at all, nearly every drama I've started I ended up dropping half way through. The few exceptions are the only reason I still check out new ones.

27235F3B5264DF3C1D7A1F

tumblr_mv0oe7Utqd1rzntzao2_500.jpg
tumblr_mv0oe7Utqd1rzntzao1_500.jpg

Also I've never found IU attractive or the least bit interesting until recently, idk what happened but she's stolen 3rd place from Qri.

luso

I just stick watching good novies, at least you can't complain of of the acting.

And that's why BB cream make you look like a corpse.

tumblr_mv0mpaRup51qeawm5o1_500.jpg

Peru

And her fake tan bubble pop period was the best. I like that couple look otherwise though. Get that Troublemaker out in time for MAMAS.

JKTrix

I had this password changing stuff too, but I really changed it, does it risk something ??
There's a chance they got your password at the time, so if you use that password for other sites it could be a wider-spreading issue. Any other sites and services you use/care about that may have used that same password, you should probably change.

Also happy belated birthday. Fashionably late.

AReed

Running Man 168! IU!
Random guy walking in front of camera! Game of Thrones music! Myungsoo vs Sukjin!
Good episode!

Where do you watch the episodes and are they HD? I don't care if it's raw.

I usually wait until kshownow subs it and posts it in HD which usually takes four days.

Eldren

So many great photos on this page
except the inferior 4Minutes Hyuna.
Good work, everyone.

I try to limit how often I post Hyoyeon here because I know some of our more sensitive members have delicate constitutions, but this perfection, I just...

tumblr_mv0zgiPvVo1rm53g1o8_250.gif
tumblr_mv0zgiPvVo1rm53g1o7_250.gif

tumblr_mv0zgiPvVo1rm53g1o6_250.gif
tumblr_mv0zgiPvVo1rm53g1o5_250.gif

tumblr_mv0zgiPvVo1rm53g1o4_250.gif
tumblr_mv0zgiPvVo1rm53g1o3_250.gif

tumblr_mv0zgiPvVo1rm53g1o2_250.gif
tumblr_mv0zgiPvVo1rm53g1o1_250.gif

Why are there no HD fancams yet? Chinese Soshi fans, please.

Edit: Sex-hair

Anyway, to wash the bad taste out of everyone's mouths:
Kyungri said:
Sera said:
Sungah talking to a fansite said:
tumblr_mv0xazO9vt1sxp6byo1_500.jpg

@9mtimecom 표혜미한테질수없지 나타언니들전이거요

roaSone

There's a chance they got your password at the time, so if you use that password for other sites it could be a wider-spreading issue. Any other sites and services you use/care about that may have used that same password, you should probably change.

Also happy belated birthday. Fashionably late.
Damn bots, thanks for the advice and the wish!

TheChits

Running Man 168! IU!
Random guy walking in front of camera! Game of Thrones music! Myungsoo vs Sukjin!
Good episode!

Yeah I really loved this episode.
They must have been inspired by Dong Hyun Kim's amazing ko at a recent ufc lol.
Seems like it has been a while since they had this many good episodes in a row

milkham

Where do you watch the episodes and are they HD? I don't care if it's raw.

I usually wait until kshownow subs it and posts it in HD which usually takes four days.

you can watch it on dramafever's youtube channel, they usually delay it but if you can stand shitty quality you can watch it on dramafever.com instead. their subs are usually better than kshownow i think.

edit: happy belated birthday roaSone!

roaSone

Thanks a lot guys! Haha, amazing llehuty!
must be weird trying to call herself tho..
Anyway, that eye-contact with the fancamer, I'd die if I ever have one like that.
Once again thanks a lot, this kpopgafthread fellowship is great! <3

dokish

Banned
And her fake tan bubble pop period was the best. I like that couple look otherwise though. Get that Troublemaker out in time for MAMAS.

FYI: You probably already know, but BoA was in Infinity Challenge 352.

I'm gonna watch this night, hope it was good.

Top Bottom