• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Pendulum

225C0644526D74B92B2CF8
267D174C526D809533D408

Pendulum

Cleaning out some pics/gifs and came across something that, if I was a quicker and smarter man, would have posted in the recent Nine Muses preferences discussion
not my preference order apart from first and last places

Eldren

Cleaning out some pics/gifs and came across something that, if I was a quicker and smarter man, would have posted in the recent Nine Muses preferences discussion
not my preference order apart from first and last places

This is exactly the gifset I was thinking about after watching that Open Concert performance, because Lee Sem did the exact same thing there as well. I guess she's too busy focusing on being the group's visual to put effort into her dancing.

Peru

Yeah don't really get the gay vibe from Hyunseung... he's the quieter one in the relationship with Hyuna and they had to get over some awkwardness but he seemed pretty into her.

I like that they go for the french now after fake-kissing like it was an event last time around. Song sounds pretty, pretty good.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
You're going to have to come up with evidence behind your claim that he is gay that is more compelling than evidence that Hyuna is gay. I don't see any reason to think he is. Key? Yes. Jokwon? Of course. Kevin (U-Kiss)? Come on. But Hyunseung? No clues, unless you hold everyone to terribly heteronormative standards of self expression.

Meanwhile in IRC we are stanning Bestie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeduK-VK1cw

I like Hammie 2.0

isuzu

You're going to have to come up with evidence behind your claim that he is gay that is more compelling than evidence that Hyuna is gay. I don't see any reason to think he is. Key? Yes. Jokwon? Of course. Kevin (U-Kiss)? Come on. But Hyunseung? No clues, unless you hold everyone to terribly heteronormative standards of self expression.

Nope. I'm saying he is gay because he's one of my k-pop biases and i've been following him since the old Big Bang days. I can't prove he is, just like no one can prove Key is gay, unless they come out and say it, but I pay attention to the dynamics between him, beast and his k-pop friends and I really don't think Hyunseung is straight.

llehuty

Eldren

I don't really know who's who in Bestie and the only place I really see them is fiddl's tumblr, and his gifs don't tend to include faces, so...it took me a bit of searching but I think I worked out the names. I can definitely see the Hyeyoen's resemblance to Seungyeon. The redhead is cute. Dahye, I think? That song is insanely catchy as well, that "do-do-do-do" part is infectious.

AReed

The new Trouble Maker looks like two trailer park meth heads who just had a hit of Heisenberg's "blue sky".

No offense.

Fafnir

InsTaegram+Facebook
msIy6kQ.jpg

8xgTGWp.jpg

Get away from my #2 3rdwHeelchul. Hyoyeon is free, go bug her.
3rdwHeelchul said:
SMTOWN in Tokyo Dome. Sunny Sunny Sunny i love you~ I need you~ With lovely sweet Soonkyu. Soonkyu is cute cute. My face is pale....
15cs0Hf.jpg

No No Eul

Eldren

Excellent taste as usual, llehuty.

Sungah's twitter & Hyuna's instagram said:
BXozpLJCUAAeLUb.jpg

우런니맘마배달왔어요 수다타임 오예

e8eb412a3f8711e3b17c22000a1fb371_8.jpg

#손성아가 사다준 점심.동생하나 잘키웠음♥ 내귀여운아기돼지성아♥
Kyungri said:
BXqYm7dCQAE6aaB.jpg

9:00 추천곡
9MUSES - LAST SCENE. ♪

BXqemOMIgAAq2po.jpg

여러가지 생각이 든다
늘 항상 고마워요
I ♥ MINE

That fan-sign event looked fun:

This popped up on my tumblr feed:
Only the queen wearing a $2550 Versace dress.

Pendulum, thanks for the Fiestar love these last few days. Excited for the comeback!

RubyFaith

Troublemaker exceeded my expectations. Before the MV was released and even before I got to watch the Drama teaser I made the observation that they were going for a "We Found Love" sort of feel (ironic that it's under controversy for it now sorta) and that the relationship had a hint of abuse. Since Hyunseung is a lot more dominant this time around and gives off a different way of loving Hyuna, a lot of people couldn't sense the chemistry. OR. How some people were saying, they just think he's gay and awkward looking. RUDE AF TBH.

She was pretty good in the idol competitions.
bb getting so skinny. don't feel pressured because of hyuna & gayoon bb.

IKR, I want her to keep her thighs. She's starting to lose a lot!
D:

Top Bottom