• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Ym1r

Is anyone watching Heirs, and is it any good?

Heirs is alright, I wouldn't call it great yet. The beginning was especially cringe-worthy, there are a lot of terrible Engrish moments, which makes their acting crap. It got better as it progressed though. The story is okay so far, there isn't anything too surprising. Park Shin Hye is great, Krystal is awesome and Lee Joo Eun is beautiful. I'd recommend it if you have time, but Reply 1994 is destroying everything in terms of quality.

luso

IU's song plagiarism is lol.

Previews SMTown Tokyo
7QFcbPL.jpg

tumblr_inline_mvac49vJFV1r74ak2.jpg

6ySNVpQ.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Sohyun participating in actual archery competitions now. Olympics 2016?
She was pretty good in the idol competitions.
bb getting so skinny. don't feel pressured because of hyuna & gayoon bb.

vanty

Soyeon just retweeted something from CCM, first use of twitter since July last year.

In other news I really hope that Trouble Maker crap bombs.

No No Eul

Hmm, I am. Typical romance between pre-adults, with lots of tycoons (boys & girls) and a poor girl. (Park Shin Hye)
It's not that bad so far, some characters are really funny, like Krystal's one for example. The atmosphere is still quite light, but we can expect some heavy changes concerning relationships between each families.

Heirs is alright, I wouldn't call it great yet. The beginning was especially cringe-worthy, there are a lot of terrible Engrish moments, which makes their acting crap. It got better as it progressed though. The story is okay so far, there isn't anything too surprising. Park Shin Hye is great, Krystal is awesome and Lee Joo Eun is beautiful. I'd recommend it if you have time, but Reply 1994 is destroying everything in terms of quality.

Heirs is garbage. Cringe after cringe.

Heirs is terrible. Straight up shitty fanfic level.

If it wasn't Park Shin Hye I wouldn't have finished the first episode.

Cheers guys. I was pretty tempted by the prospect of Shin Hye and Krystal but I think I'll give it a miss.

LE co-writing Trouble Maker single with Shinsadong again.

Wow, good for her.

Eunji said:

Victoria said:

roaSone

The Trouble Maker mini-album, Chemistry, is decent.
Same here, I like the title song, and the first song a bit more than the others. Hyuna's solo is garbage autotuned song............. Disappointment there. But her rap flows so well on the first song and Hyunseung's solo.

isuzu

Everything about Troublemaker is well done, but I'll never get over the pairing (and the kind of relationship they want to portray in the MVs). They have no chemistry and Hyunseung is gay. Then they pair him with Hyuna, who is hot as fuck.
36nL1qQ.gif

llehuty

Everything about Troublemaker is well done, but I'll never get over the pairing (and the kind of relationship they want to portray in the MVs). They have no chemistry and Hyunseung is gay. Then they pair him with Hyuna, who is hot as fuck.

Hyunseung disagrees. (NSFW, I guess)

I don't want to know how would netizens react if they had chemistry, so let's leave it like it is. I can't wait for live stages with lazy Hyuna destroying the song with her live "singing".

Edit: Speaking of which...
131027 Nine Muses - Wild & Dolls @ Open Concert The goddesses looking and sounding great performing Wild and Song Of The Year 2013 Dolls.

I'm actually impressed at how good they sound with almost no back up vocals. Even Minha is singing live.

Top Bottom