• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

neoism

InsTaegram+Facebook
msIy6kQ.jpg

8xgTGWp.jpg

Get away from my #2 3rdwHeelchul. Hyoyeon is free, go bug her.

a345914a3fda11e39cb122000ab5921f_8.jpg

the monster has her.. :*(
really looks like sica in this pic... she posted a picture before the one above but deleted it. :/

Cuddler

Aren't you guys and girls going a little too far sometimes in posting some of this photos/gifs? I know this thread is yours and I don't want to ruin the fun you have and maybe I'm the only one who think that but still, sometimes it really just seem too much to me. Sometimes a link to the photo will be probably better, but again, it's probably only me, so you can all ignore this message. :)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Aren't you guys and girls going a little too far sometimes in posting some of this photos/gifs? I know this thread is yours and I don't want to ruin the fun you have and maybe I'm the only one who think that but still, sometimes it really just seem too much to me. Sometimes a link to the photo will be probably better, but again, it's probably only me, so you can all ignore this message. :)
It's okay to say you don't like Exo dick pics or the 70MB of gifs face posts.

Satch

Banned
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i have been trying so hard to get into the other kpop acts but Gods Generation just outclasses them all

their discography is just full of bops and nobody else can match them

edit: actually i love KARA too but everybody else is a mess

ryan-ts

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i have been trying so hard to get into the other kpop acts but Gods Generation just outclasses them all

0002y7f1

neoism

yep im the same - KARA dun care about any other group.

giri

Kara was the right answer.

NicoleNod.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate

miss A - Touch. the whole album.

Broank

·feist·;87904906 said:
SNSD fans so often have such limited scope of who they like musically, or in terms of looks, personality, etc..

You are kinda right about me though, been following Kpop for 7 years Jpop for almost 10 years and it does take a lot to grab my attention tbh. I'm not just gonna fawn over every other nugu that comes around like a lot of you guys. ;)

SNSD fan here (they are #1 forever and always). I hate their music.

New Japanese album in a couple months though >

dokish

Banned
Anyone know if Korea have similar to ebay? And I'm not talking about Gmarket, I wanna actually browse through retro gaming stuff etc.

llehuty

Nine Muses - Sweet Rendezvous
Miss A - Touch
f(x) - Pink Tape
BoA - almost her entire discography.

Let them in.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
tumblr_mvdyh59FFI1qk12q0o1_1280.jpg

<33333333333333333

I listened to her album while walking to work today. After watching her flawless sassy performances my love renewed. Her sweet siren voice transcends whatever music they give her. I began to wonder if maybe LOEN is giving her all this kind of classic style material because they are worried her fame will pass and it would be too late for such recordings to exist to go down in history. Seems a bit paranoid but I guess none of us are guaranteed tomorrow so maybe it is wise.

Eldren

Satch, I mostly listen to Soshi as well but some of these recommendations are well worth checking out. Touch, Pink Tape and Sweet Rendezvous (I really like Prima Donna too) have some great tracks.
Soshi are still my favourites though.

ibetlkTlGKKXWE.gif

What an utter lack of flaws.
Erin & Eunji said:
tumblr_mvflm7DsI91qfssjlo1_500.jpg

&#44480;&#50668;&#50880; &#54253;&#54036;! &#45208;&#51064;&#48036;&#51648;&#49828; 88&#46972;&#51064;!! &#51060;&#50976;&#50528;&#47536;&#44284; &#51008;&#51648;~^^
Hyuna & Kyungri said:
tumblr_mvf6qdM6rN1qfssjlo4_500.jpg

&#47928;&#44081;&#9829; &#50616;&#45768; &#49465;&#49884;&#54644;

tumblr_mvfj8oCPgQ1qfssjlo1_500.jpg

&#50668;&#47084;&#48516; &#48176; &#44256;&#54532;&#49884;&#51424;? &#45796;&#51060;&#50612;&#53944;…. &#49772;&#50628;&#49772;&#50628; &#54616;&#49464;&#50836;.. &#51200;&#46020;..

What the hell is that? Girl don't put that near your mouth, it looks weird.

Edit: Oh.
Sunny said:

Wow.

dokish

Banned
Dear Live Journal,

I hope someone nuke the shit out of Itaewon, the dirtiest place on Earth. Fuck working in a "international pub" with shithead managers and foreigners coworkers (non-Koreans) who only wanna screw you and project their on shit and flaws on you and doesn't know how to work as a team.

The saddest part is 90% of this fuckers will be gone by next year, speak 0 Korean and don't know shit about the culture nor care to grow roots in here.

I said to my manager I'll quit after my next payment. And they fired one really nice guy who brightened up the place for the wrong reasons.

----

http://youtu.be/Cbn5LVyWK8A

I miss Lime with green hair. Come at me.

Eldren

Let's have a miniature appreciation post for Sunny's new weave, long may she wear it (until her real hair grows that long, which I don't think I'm mentally prepared for yet):

She's going to look amazing for the comeback, whenever that is.

Top Bottom