• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Reminds me I haven't listened to any AS/OC since Nana started dating Hong Jong Hyun. Pretty sure if that guy met me, a lifebar with the name "Lord of the Salts" would pop up underneath me, From Software style.

As much as I want to be shocked, but I just can't lol. It's kinda funny though how a lot of the idol couples are somewhat boring.

The K-Pop world needs more couples like Sulli and Choiza... but without the destruction of groups and all that unless that destruction can bring us better greatness to this world.

It's almost as if they were normal people huh?

But I agree, simple because it gives me hope that I can land a beauty like some of these dudes haha and the tears of the k-pop fanbase fuels me.

TheChits

OMG

CAwv4L5UYAAAVrm.jpg

6efd7b12jw1eqfmx9hjkoj209i09eq3c.jpg

I'm so ready

llehuty

Yura, Godgi and Gain going to be part of the new cast of "I'm going to school"
That's the show where Hani humilliated every single k-pop idol showing her english and math skills.

Erin better be part of next season of Unpretty Rapstar
Bonus Sungah being variety gold at the end of the video

Sorry guys Suzy is off the single market.

Pulling a Girl's Day, revealing a couple just in time for a comeback.

OMG

CAwv4L5UYAAAVrm.jpg

6efd7b12jw1eqfmx9hjkoj209i09eq3c.jpg

1. Catch Me If You Can (EDM/Electronic Dance Music, with addictive dance, MV outdoor location)

I'm in.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Cao Lu and Woocarezi. I'm assuming her dress is supposed to be like that and it isn't something accidental. Anyways I'm just linking instead of posting the pics in here just in case nsfw and such.
You know they always go for the pantsu angle at these events, so this seems like a "okay here it is, what now?" counterstike. I don't get the dangling straps tho.

llehuty

Can JYP miss the Miss A MV footage somehow and delay the comeback or something?. Making a comeback at the same time than EXO is just insane.

Primary's been out of his exile for a while now man.

Dude's just been ghost-writing ever since he went on exile.

Gaeko's Redingray album that came out last November for example... of course you're not gonna be able to find out that he really did it, but a lot of the songs in that album had his signature sound, plus he got a huge nod in one of the videos where Yeeun was in.

I'm sure he's actually done more ghost writing in the last year, but I'm too lazy to go through Amoeba's output from last year.

As for the song... I'm willing to bet Primary has a hidden camera in my room. Dude uses two of my favorite instruments of all time in this track, the Rhodes Piano and the Trombone. Sure it's been done before, but not to this extent.

Man, Lim Kim on a hiphop/RnB/chill track is heaven. She needs a full album with production from Primary or Zion.T, that might be the next best thing to hit the K-RnB wave.

And yeah that Suzy teaser... meh. Thank you JYP
(Lee Min-ho)
for saving my life.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
This one is much better. Bawling is too in line with other Amoeba Culture tracks and they started to feel like they were stagnating. It also sounded a lot like Bobby Kim's material, making it feel even older. They needed something fresher to the scene and this is it, even though other regions have been exploring these kind of sounds for a good while now.

Pendulum

Primary's been out of his exile for a while now man.

Dude's just been ghost-writing ever since he went on exile.

Gaeko's Redingray album that came out last November for example... of course you're not gonna be able to find out that he really did it, but a lot of the songs in that album had his signature sound, plus he got a huge nod in one of the videos where Yeeun was in.

I'm sure he's actually done more ghost writing in the last year, but I'm too lazy to go through Amoeba's output from last year.

I know. We've talked about this previously. But as he is only now using his name again, and prepared to show it to netizens, I consider this his "coming out of exile".

I know. We've talked about this previously. But as he is only now using his name again, and prepared to show it to netizens, I consider this his "coming out of exile".

Lol I thought Ym1r was mocking you or something... I didn't even know you too were in exile haha.

That reminds me... is there an IRC app for the iPhone?

I feel like I'm gonna be better off in IRC these next few weeks for discussion on the latest comebacks lol.

Came here to give props to one of the best K-POP singer, Ailee!

174BF739512B31D02611EF

Hopefully your intentions are just to give her props for being an awesome singer... if it's anything else... well, let's just say it's my fault she's already off the market.

That reminds me... is there an IRC app for the iPhone?

I feel like I'm gonna be better off in IRC these next few weeks for discussion on the latest comebacks lol.

How lewd do the conversations get that y'all have to scurry back to your little IRC cave every single time? This is something I've been wondering for some time now.

The past few OT's seem like an afterthought as far as 90% of the convos being done outside of it. Seems counter intuitive to me.

I'm sure theres things beyond the usual DNROG material, but I haven't heard a forthright explanation from anyone yet.

Ym1r

How lewd do the conversations get that y'all have to scurry back to your little IRC cave every single time? This is something I've been wondering for some time now.

The past few OT's seem like an afterthought as far as 90% of the convos being done outside of it. Seems counter intuitive to me.

I'm sure theres things beyond the usual DNROG material, but I haven't heard a forthright explanation from anyone yet.

uh...

Top Bottom