• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Pendulum

untitled-1afu1q.jpg
CBBaF8xUwAAaS6O.jpg:large

(Red Velvet were robbed on M! Countdown)

CBBaF8xUwAAaS6O.jpg:large

(Red Velvet were robbed on M! Countdown)

cWFHyh.jpg
cWFHyh.jpg

I am now a Shinhwa anti. Welcome to my eternal hate list you old farts. First line of business, throwing eggs at your company's building. Second line of business, become a South Korean citizen, and vote for whichever politicians who wants to fuck over pensions and old people in general. Fuck it, I'm gonna start hating on g.o.d. as well, just because they're old and successful like Shinhwa.

In other news, the new Laboum song is pretty cool! I think they're underrated.

LABOUM - 'SUGAR SUGAR' M/V

Pit-a-Pat was decent, but What About You was amazing. That makes this fucking garbage that much more disappointing. Worst comeback of the year.

llehuty

Pit-a-Pat was decent, but What About You was amazing. That makes this fucking garbage that much more disappointing. Worst comeback of the year.

Yeah, not a fan. What's with all these nugus releasing filler tracks as singles? Do they want to stay nugus forever?

I am now a Shinhwa anti. Welcome to my eternal hate list you old farts. First line of business, throwing eggs at your company's building. Second line of business, become a South Korean citizen, and vote for whichever politicians who wants to fuck over pensions and old people in general. Fuck it, I'm gonna start hating on g.o.d. as well, just because they're old and successful like Shinhwa.
Don't blame Shinhwa
because they are awesome.
, blame SM that is to busy distracting SM fans with the EXO comeback. Also, pls make sure you save all your money
don't even think of buying Red Velvet's album,
for the 20 versions of EXO's new album.

SM could make Red Velvet succesful, but it looks like they don't want to for some reason. It's as easy as including an Exo feature in one track and that's it. Oh well, maybe next comeback...

Pendulum

I am now a Shinhwa anti.
I highly doubt Shinhwa themselves had anyth...

I'm gonna start hating on g.o.d. as well, just because they're old and successful like Shinhwa.
...oh, ok. I get it.

I wonder if this is a new round of the Mnet/SM cold war.

blame SM that is to busy distracting SM fans with the EXO comeback.
SM fans looked to have had this one sewn up, but there's some suspect stuff (or, at least, something gravely unclear) with the digital rankings score (which contributes for 50% of the overall score) shown on M! Countdown.

llehuty

I thought I replied to this yesterday, but looks likeI didn't hit the reply button.
Song is fun, but the hip thrusting is a bit too much

*Subscribes anyway*

I'm more interested in seeing what The Ark brings to the table
the-ark.jpg

First time I hear about them. Let's see...

디아크(THE ARK)_민주(MINJU)_Image film
디아크(THE ARK)_민주(MINJU)_Performance video
디아크(THE ARK)_한라(HALLA)_Image film

THEY ALREADY HAVE ALL MY ATTENTION

*Also subscribes*

llehuty

I'm no expert but entire "Touch" mini is obligatory.

That sounds like an expert opinion :p

Add to that the Hush mini album. Even though the title track is boring
(deal with it, giri)
, it has some of their previous singles and some decent new tracks.

I must be the only person here who thinks Shinhwa's is a better single than Red Velvet's :/

I would hope so. Sniper isn't awful or anything, but ICC is far superior in my opinion. Shinhwa needs another This Love.

Lamest teaser since the first Sonamoo teaser. Also, are they seriously sticking with omg as the name for the group? I was hoping it was only the name of one of their songs. That sucks. Anyway, teasers don't mean shit (as demonstrated by Sonamoo), and B1A4 have a couple of good songs, so I'll be looking forward to their debut. Would love for something like a cover of Tried to Walk.

I'm more interested in seeing what The Ark brings to the table
the-ark.jpg

Yeah yo. This is how you get me hyped as well. Never heard of them before, but I'm eagerly awaiting their debut. Have they dropped any dates?

As someone who ignored almost everything besides SNSD for years, what are miss A's best songs? Can someone recommend me some, please?

The entire Touch mini (one of the best minis ever)
Bad Girl, Good Girl
Love Alone
Breathe
Love Again
Hush

llehuty

Yeah yo. This is how you get me hyped as well. Never heard of them before, but I'm eagerly awaiting their debut. Have they dropped any dates?

No dates yet, but some of them have already a solid resume.

[MV] JEON MINJU(전민주), YUNA KIM(유나킴) _ Good bye Rain(비별) (feat. Hyunkyu(현규) of bromance)
[MV] Yuna Kim(유나킴) _ Without you now(이젠 너 없이도) (feat. T(윤미래), Tiger(타이거JK), Bizzy)

Minju was called "the little BoA" in K-pop Star season 2
Yuna Kim comes from the 3rd season of Superstar K

ramyeon

So for those people that were mad that there were only 4 Suzy teasers, Suzy put another up on her Twitter.

CBEDtGsVAAANx2V.jpg
Apparently JYP decided to hold back her more "risqué" teasers (Probably because of the reports of her staying in a hotel room with Lee Minho). Her tags on this photo are #secretlyuploading #notevenmycompanyknows haha.

Pendulum

Yellow Ranger was always the best
RIP :(

tumblr_nlupsehzyE1u7wr2mo1_500.gif

----

Edit: Eunjung's doing a solo release, following Jiyeon and Hyomin last year. Song will be by Duble Sidekick.
On March 27, a representative of T-ara’s agency revealed, “Eunjung, who has different charms from Jiyeon and Hyomin, is currently preparing to promote on her own with a concept unlike that of the other two members.”

llehuty

miss A the 7th project "Colors" Album Spoiler
Sounds goooood. Title track is the 2nd one.

Miss A showcase will be streamed via youtube next monday. Link here.

#OMG DAY 3
There is a snippet sounding in the background halfway in.

The moment when you notice it's a video instead of a pic

http://youtu.be/tna90t2je-4

Crayon Pop's FM music video, it's fantastic.

Ah, the MV is great, but what's up with the muted colours in the dance group outdoor shots? The choreography kind of works in the MV, but it's very weak for live performances and, as the song, is missing a highlight. I wonder if this one will get viral or it would be another Uh-ee.

Bubble Pop Hyuna is best Hyuna.

Indeed. Not here for corpse Hyuna.

This is not El Dorado ;_;

I want to meet the person who picks SM's title tracks and punch him/her in the face.

btw. How many Koreans do actually run around like this in the summer?

You could ask dokish for a report and maybe he could creep for a while and upload the results in a public forum, oh wait...

Congrats, but this nugu shaming needs to GO. This isn't a competition. It isn't every man for themselves.

Top Bottom