• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Hi kpop-gaf. I am here for Dal Shabet finally coming back since I became a 'Gaf member. Figured I might as well take a peek in here for the occasion. :D

8bmlW62.gif

Iconic tbh.

elmars369

Unconfirmed Member
Gave the EXO album a once over.
Liked 'Call Me Baby', 'El Dorado', 'Exodus' and 'Hurt', rest were kinda meh. I already heard those four songs from the concert and stuff, hoped there would be something else really good on the album :/
---
Haven't posted in a while said:

llehuty

Hi kpop-gaf. I am here for Dal Shabet finally coming back since I became a 'Gaf member. Figured I might as well take a peek in here for the occasion. :D

8bmlW62.gif

Iconic tbh.

YESSSSSSS.

I had already seen your user name around gaf and I was wondering why weren't you around here.

I wonder what conncept they are going to tackle this time around:

YESSSSSSS.

I had already seen your user name around gaf and I was wondering why weren't you around here.

I wonder what conncept they are going to tackle this time around:

Yes I know!
I haven't ventured much outside the gaming side haha. I do luv kpop though, have been following it since '08 already woop.

Anyway, yea I wonder as well about their concept. It's being hinted towards a style in line with B.B.B with the more mature and 'sophisticated' type of look. However it's a bit mysterious since their entire mini is produced by a rookie producer. I normally love to stalk producers, since it's really easy to search for credits on Komca and Daum.. But in this case there's nada. However Dal Shabet has done no wrong for me in their 4 years so I trust they'll deliver again. I do kinda wish they would have their breakthrough already. ): I luv them so much.

They looked flawless in their recent looks at Seoul Fashion Week. Considering they filmed the comeback MV (or a photoshoot) the week before.

OYp9WMa.jpg

Extra Woohee for looking gorgeous:

tumblr_nlp51oGOsu1qg4gqxo1_500.jpg

Somebody posted Leessang's Rush on r/K-Pop...

I need another Leessang comeback, with Jung-in at the vocals.

How long has Gil been in exile? I don't give a crap if he's not going back to Infinite Challenge, just get him behind a mic and get Leessang back together pls.

Jose (I think it was), SM heard you liked the choreo in Can You Feel It? Featuring pretty much everyone in SM.

tumblr_mlu3t0Q0mJ1qjp8d7o2_250.gif

Hmmm, I wonder if they are going to have a completely different concept to avoid overlapping with Red Velvet.

Time for f(x) to bring out this gem they've been saving for a special occasion.

I like this. Here's another mv they released a little over a month ago.

Call Me Baby

UMIN HYUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

This is really good. It's no Growl or anything, but I think it might be my favorite on the album. Only given the album a quick listen so nothings written in stone yet.

Extra Woohee for looking gorgeous:

tumblr_nlp51oGOsu1qg4gqxo1_500.jpg

giphy.gif

llehuty

She can stay in the shell. Give me more Godgi.

Time for f(x) to bring out this gem they've been saving for a special occasion.

YES PLS. They should take this opportunity without lazy-ass Sulli to try to do more active choreos. I'm sure Krystal will step up to the plate with Sulli gone.

In b4 the comeback is with Sulli.

No No Eul

15& Park Ji Min Will Be Making Her Solo Debut Through “K-Pop Star”

I was going to say "Dice must be so hyped right now!" but then I realised it's the wrong half of 15&.

Oh well. If nothing else, at least it shows that JYP is willing to split them up, so maybe a Yerin solo debut isn't all that far away.

Also, WTF that trap break down in Love song?

This. It's so egregious. I really like the rest of the song though, so I guess I'll just have to live with it.

JKTrix

Seulgi is like the Seohyun of the group. Consistent and really good at everything, but no stand-out gimmick. Irene is a better dancer and a more obvious 'visual', Wendy is a stronger singer, Joy has that old Sunny super charisma. No opinion on Yeri yet. Seulgi can do all those things too, but the others have higher stat points in their specialized fields.

llehuty

What the fuck at a song a month.

Froot of the month

Didn't 2NE1 did something similar a couple of years ago, and all of the songs ended up being forgettable?

I mean, some of those songs are going to be good, but not here for some of trash that they are inevitably going to release. Edit: Mostly worried about GDragon "beats" all over the place.

TheChits

Somebody posted Leessang's Rush on r/K-Pop...

I need another Leessang comeback, with Jung-in at the vocals.

How long has Gil been in exile? I don't give a crap if he's not going back to Infinite Challenge, just get him behind a mic and get Leessang back together pls.

Asura Balbalta was rad. I would love to hear some new stuff from them.
Love love love the video for Turned off the Tv

I consider that an insult.

I agree.

At the end of their careers, Seulgi will be an ex-idol living the life of luxury. Whereas Seobby makes her mark on this planet by being the first ever idol-turned president, thereby also being the hottest president to exist in the entire universe. Hillary can only dream to be as hot as her when she takes office in 2 years lol.

Asura Balbalta was rad. I would love to hear some new stuff from them.
Love love love the video for Turned off the Tv

Yeah, I still listen to Asura Balbalta and Unplugged at least once a month due to it's greatness.

I'm really hoping Gil finally comes out of exile and Leessang comes back soon. They've got such a different take on K-hiphop that Amoeba Culture can never emulate, as much as I love Dynamic Duo and Tiger JK, Leessang just has that different flavor when it comes to their music.

No No Eul

Soompi said:
Girls’ Generation to Release “Catch Me If You Can” in Korea and Japan Simultaneously

“Catch Me If You Can” is said to be an addictive dance song with a strong emphasis on EDM and powerful performance.

I'm increasingly unsure about this whole thing.

It'll be fascinating to see what they can come up with. The pressure to meet expectations must be pretty immense though. I don't envy them at all.

YES.

That would be pretty cool hopefully it's not the worst case scenario and it's a teaser per month.
03102c4e.gif

Which part of that would be pretty cool? We've had plenty of BB solo comebacks, but it's been three fucking years since they had a comeback together.

EXID coming back on April 13 with their second mini album. Deliver me to rapture, ST and LE.

----

Edit: Brown Eyed Girls comeback and 10 year anniversary album around mid-year. Oh happy days.

praying-540894e3510b9.gif

Bahaha, I saw that and I was like O SHIT. I couldn't watch it at first so I got excited but of course I should've known. Those speakers in the thumbnail were also in the Have, Don't Have MV, they wouldn't reuse that.... They look gorgeous though so I forgive them.

0vo61UL.gif

Also Jiyul said that today she celebrated Woohee's 3rd anniversary since officially moving into Dal Shabet's dorm. It's interesting because it wasn't until late May that we got the news Viki left and would be replaced with Woohee. She only officially joined May 26th. Interesting little fact for the Dal Shabet fan. :3

Which part of that would be pretty cool? We've had plenty of BB solo comebacks, but it's been three fucking years since they had a comeback together.

I know that. But it would be cool to hear a Korean Daesung solo.
Anyways anything would be good as long it's not teasers or anything else trollish.

Not feeling this once a month thing as it is.

Top Bottom