• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Tablo

Wow, beast
KARA - Summergic MV

The song is kind of a jam and they look great in the MV. Can't complain.

Edit: I mean...

hsy59.gif
Catchy and dayum seungyeon yum

I guess I've missed some news about the hunt for a new addition to Infinity Challenge - people in the comments of a "Kwanghee leaving Inkigayo" article are suggesting he's going to join Infinity Challenge.

Edit 2: And from a comment re: Siwon joining "WGM China"

Damn. I was actually hoping Siwon would get in. He's already got the chops and he seem to fit with the cast... like he seems natural at it.

Kwanghee is a good pick too but I kinda feel like he's trying to hard, along with Jang Dong Min, Kang Kyun Sung and Hong Jin Kyung. Like they have to force their personality to come out just so they could hang with the rest of the cast.

Me personally, my pick would either be Siwon, Kwangee, Hyunmoo or the short writer kid. The tall bball dude doesn't really deserve the spot, Jang Dong Min is too much of a carbon copy of Myungsoo, Kyunsung "angry" personality doesn't bring anything to the table and Jinkyung, while hilarious as fnck, just doesn't have the chops to keep up with the cast.

It's quite impossible to replace Hongchul IMO, and none of the 8 candidates can fill that void, but at least any of the 4 I picked can bring something new to the table and freshen it up for a bit even if NHC is back.

This is hard.

Yes, that's Soyou and Solar that are missing since they aren't on the list.

That said I can't decide between Hyeri/Yura, Hong Jin-young/G.NA and Eunji/Hayoung... also Red Velvet is intentionally missing coz while I'm on #TeamWendy, I still can't pick between the 5.

No No Eul

Hara, Jessica, Kang Minkyung, and a 1970s camera
goo.jpg

So much awesome in one photo.

Edit: Apparently it was too awesome for some netizens so Hara deleted it.

Soompi said:
“Tutoring Across Generations” Suffers Ratings Drop, to Be Canceled

In a phone call with YTN PLUS, a representative of “Tutoring Across Generations” said, “I swear the decision to cancel ‘Tutoring Across Generations’ has absolutely nothing to do with the Yewon, Lee Tae Im controversy. Honestly. No seriously, why would I lie to you?”

iWSyjIas1eKwL.jpg

edit: Also, I like Miss A's love song except the stupid ass violin drop, anybody got a version without that stupid thing in the song?

Anybody else have any other audio editing requests?

I'm actually about to speed up Only You by 10% right now... Horse Fany told me somebody on Tumblr or whatever did the same exact thing and it sounded so much better so I'm gonna do that as well.

So yeah, working on audio stuff so if anybody has requests I'll see what I can do.

And if y'all would like to hear the sped up version of Only You... y'all know where to find me.

ramyeon

Irene coaching joy cute.

edit: Also, I like Miss A's love song except the stupid ass violin drop, anybody got a version without that stupid thing in the song?
I love that part of Love Song. The whole new miss A mini is fantastic, so solid.

ramyeon

This may be a silly question but what are they doing on that show? It seems like a bit of a step backwards.
A step back from what? They're practically unknowns even in the indie scene in Korea. Not uncommon for bands like that to try their shot on talent shows to get exposure.

Another win. Whoop.
GpL49Csj

Joy got cut off before she could speak on multiple award shows this past week, so today she went all out.

A couple of eng subbed radio shows with Red Velvet here.

Today they were denied their first second victory... by fucking EXO. Great job SM. Anyway, you have a video source of that gif? Skimmed the radio show where she wore that sweater but was unable to find it.

I love that part of Love Song. The whole new miss A mini is fantastic, so solid.

Yeah I think I like it too. Always loved the sound of a violin.

Anybody else have any other audio editing requests?

I'm actually about to speed up Only You by 10% right now... Horse Fany told me somebody on Tumblr or whatever did the same exact thing and it sounded so much better so I'm gonna do that as well.

So yeah, working on audio stuff so if anybody has requests I'll see what I can do.

And if y'all would like to hear the sped up version of Only You... y'all know where to find me.

I'd love a version of Come Back Home without the drops at 1:25 till 1:50 and 3:23 till 3:48.

Yoona looks great with that hair.

No No Eul

A step back from what? They're practically unknowns even in the indie scene in Korea. Not uncommon for bands like that to try their shot on talent shows to get exposure.

Well that's fair enough. I don't know the ins and outs of Asia's Got Talent but I'd just assumed it was for complete amateurs as so many of these shows tend to be. I mean, Bebop's already released a couple of singles and collaborated with Wax and Humming Urban Stereo so it just came as bit of a surprise to me that a group in that position would turn up on a talent show contest.

Peru

The 2014 Miss Maxim Korea winner is a badass. She studied art in France and runs her own artsy erotic magazine made by women, is all about sex lib and lgbt rights, and a typical tweet of hers is "I don't want to have sex with pretty girls #aprilfools"

More Solji. So fucking hyped for their comeback. Time to reap what they have sown and get their due.

What an amazingly creepy smile. I imagine this is how he smiles every time someone whines about him dating Sojin.

The 2014 Miss Maxim Korea winner is a badass. She studied art in France and runs her own artsy erotic magazine made by women, is all about sex lib and lgbt rights, and a typical tweet of hers is "I don't want to have sex with pretty girls #aprilfools"

brb-using-imagination-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2132.gif

Dal Shabet revealed their tracklist!!
So our lovely Subin has participated in writing and composing every song on the album!! She's the 'rookie composer' they were being so mysterious about! Wow! Not to mention how fierce this looks, I'm ready.

CB1i3hGUAAE5Qvd.jpg:large

llehuty

Dal Shabet revealed their tracklist!!
So our lovely Subin has participated in writing and composing every song on the album!! She's the 'rookie composer' they were being so mysterious about! Wow! Not to mention how fierce this looks, I'm ready.

CB1i3hGUAAE5Qvd.jpg:large

HYPE through the roof. I love that it looks like it's another bold concept.

And I see Subin after the GOAT idol spot. This girl has everything. Pretty, talented and funny... the whole package.

More than ready for their first #1.

llehuty

Wacky variety show of crime investigations featuring Hani is getting subbed!! 1st episode is up

I really liked it. This kind of show is right up my alley. By any chance, did someone watch the first season? Is it any good?

Wacky variety show of crime investigations featuring Hani is getting subbed!! 1st episode is up

I really liked it. This kind of show is right up my alley. By any chance, did someone watch the first season? Is it any good?

Holy fnck this show is fncking amazing. It's like they took the investigation game from RM and turned it up a notch. I'll definitely be watching this now!

And I'll also be watching the 1st season since KSO has all of it too.

Peru

OT but season appropriate: Stumbled upon a tv broadcast of the St John Passion version staged and dramatized by Peter Sellars, with Simon Rattle, and it's my favorite performance of it I've ever seen. Those chorales. And that amazingly emotional and fine tuned performance as evangelist by Mark Padmore, one of the most beautiful voices I've heard.

broz0rs

The last Roommate episode I've watched in its entirety was the G.O.D basement house episode. Any episode that would have a guest comedian I would just skip it because it just seemed so repetitive. The show had a very good concept for a Korean variety show and when it hit its mark it was very entertaining. Its apex was obviously the Xmas special because it seemed so emotionally genuine. The show went downhill from that point on.

luso

Roommate exhausted itself, constant guests instead of cast focused interactions/bonding was tiresome. I was becoming also tired so for me was the right time to do it.

Roommate exhausted itself, constant guests instead of cast focused interactions/bonding was tiresome. I was becoming also tired so for me was the right time to do it.

Yep.

The staff are full of dumbasses and relied on guests instead of the actual cast to make the show interesting.

The show is much more fun to watch when the cast are doing dumb shit than watching some has-been try to revive their last 15 minutes of fame.

You can argue all you want about how a lot of the guests are highly respected in their own fields in SK or whatever, but clearly even these "respected" guests couldn't do shit to bring up the ratings or the viewers. Meanwhile, all the international fans are immediately turning this shit off since they don't understand why the staff and cast are figuratively trying to suck this "respected" guest's dick and spend more time on them rather than the actual cast.

Roommate was a fantastic idea with a fnckin' terrible execution at the tail end. Sad to see it go, but I honestly won't miss any of it.

I'm not sure if KSO uses the same links, but the person subbing season 2 also subbed all of season 1. You can find it here.

Lol thanks for the links but KSO has the subs for S1 as well. I actually started watching the 1st ep earlier and it took me all that I've got to resist marathoning the show haha.

Top Bottom