• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

llehuty

Word is that BESTie is having a comeback in early May.

So that means they'll promote while EXID is still promoting.

Happened also last year during Up & Down promotions
in that phase when nobody cared about the song

Anyway, yesssss. Now I need reconfirmation of 9muses comeback in April, plssss.

AReed

JeTi is real

tumblr_nm4czpQ6ml1rqp5sho2_500.gif

------

Quality Idol television: APink Weekly Idol in Saipan
1 2 3 4

7wCI2tD.gif

------

You can give back your sone card when you are ready.

I ripped that up a year ago.

Wowowowow.

Everything about this is perfect!

That bluesy-rock sound is a fantastic idea and those vocals... my god. eSNa, Hwasa and Solar(not that Wheein is bad, just no memorable moment here) vocal talents are fncking ridiculous. This song is sooo perfect for Hwasa's voice but when Solar explodes at about the end of thing song... last time I fell for a voice was when Ailee was just starting. And of course, Moonbyul's rap... good grief, these wannabe K-Pop rappers need to take lessons from this girl. She just nails it everytime.

Anyway, fnckin' amazing comeback. I really need to see this live immediately. I imagine it's just gonna blow everyone out of the water.

Pendulum

Jinusean is making a comeback in the middle of April.
YG rep said:
"We had initially planned for Big Bang to come back as the first artist from YG this year, and both Big Bang and Jinusean had been preparing for their comebacks. Jinusean, however, expressed their wishes to not have to go head to head with hoobaes they're fond about, and rather just go before, so their release was pulled up."

vanty

Listening to Rainbow's album again and Pierrot really should have been the single. Ah DSPpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppwhyh

llehuty

The Shadow is not in the top 100 of BoA songs. It's decent tho

I would like to see that top 100 that doesn't include The Shadow.

Listening to Rainbow's album again and Pierrot really should have been the single. Ah DSPpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppwhyh

As much as I like Black Swan, this song could have had a bit more success.

llehuty

The Shadow > Eien

lmao. ryan, you need to make a comeback to tyour old active k-pop thread days ;_;
I was hoping Rizzy's debut was going to bring you back, but it didn't ;_;

Careful what you wish for!7

Take it as a challenge, I guarantee I'll chek the 100 of them
Followed up by, "¿Are you sure this is better than the shadow?" with at least half of them.

Pendulum

Hyerin teaser for EXID's comeback

Please don't be "cutesy", as wooly sweaters and white backgrounds could suggest (though to be fair it also doesn't necessarily imply the entire concept or composition of the song - for example, 4Minute's "First")

----

Hold me, Peru
SM Entertainment confirmed that BoA will be making a comeback soon! On April 2, they said, "BoA is currently preparing her album. The details and date for its release have not yet been decided, but she has worked on a song with Gaeko."

Peru

I will, maybe as a tiered ranking.

SM Entertainment confirmed that BoA will be making a comeback soon! On April 2, they said, "BoA is currently preparing her album. The details and date for its release have not yet been decided, but she has worked on a song with Gaeko."
Hold Me, Peru

YES

Additional info:

Pre-release single, not title track, but probably what the MV shoot was for.

Written and composed by BoA.

Out April 20.

Album May at the latest.

I think it's a new sub team. They have been active for the last couple of months, although they cherry pick what they sub. At least is something.

They subbed some hours ago the April's fool clip.

Yea, they choose some of the more interesting video to sub. It's good though, Dal Shabet has always struggled with an international fanbase. I help my friend run DalShabetGlobal with social media translations.

Love this iconic Shabet on Air moment.

7Vt9SEW.gif

llehuty

박지민(Jimin Park) “Hopeless Love” Teaser Video

Why is JYP overlapping this with Miss A? JYP planning always so weird, they can stay for months with zero activities and suddenly this?

I help my friend run DalShabetGlobal with social media translations.

Damn, really? I looove that page. Straight to the point and with all the info in one place. It's the essential page for international fans IMO. Keep up the good work.

And yeah, the ep were they were discussing their previous comebacks/albums was great.

Pendulum

Just saw the second image of the track listing for EXID's 2nd mini (didn't show up in Peru's post for me). Looks like there will be an Every Night remix (I'm assuming) as well.

Also, only low quality at the moment:
CBrAjtSW8AEJbGN.jpg:large

Pendulum

KARA - Summergic MV

The song is kind of a jam and they look great in the MV. Can't complain.

dcCRm3J.gif

----

Edit:
I guess I've missed some news about the hunt for a new addition to Infinity Challenge - people in the comments of a "Kwanghee leaving Inkigayo" article are suggesting he's going to join Infinity Challenge.
1. [+12,053, -254] I know he has a lot of antis but I like him for always being such a hard worker

2. [+9,236, -666] Is he going to be in Infinity Challenge??????

3. [+7,043, -692] Welcome to Infinity Challenge~!!

4. [+6,771, -542] Does that mean he's become the Sixth Men?

5. [+900, -50] Hmmm... the timing is just so perfect... does that mean...

6. [+772, -48] Perhaps for Infinity Challenge??? I wish he did join~ he makes my day a lot bright because he's always smiling.

Edit 2: And from a comment re: Siwon joining "WGM China"
The Sixth Men hunt dwindles down to four... Jang Dong Min, Kang Kyun Sung, Kwanghee, and Hong Jin Kyung.

----

Hara, Jessica, Kang Minkyung, and a 1970s camera
goo.jpg

Top Bottom