• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

AReed

Roommate PD's couldn't determine a target audience so they tried to appeal to everyone by having some fixed idol cast members and some old farts as guests. Bad move obviously.

I skimmed through the last ep and I swear every frame in that little preview box was of that grandma. What young person wants to listen to some grandma talk? We get enough of that irl.

I'll try that crime investigation show that llehuty posted. Is Dating Alone any good?

Ym1r

rofl this stupid crime scene show hani is a scaredy cat, and also missed the most obvious clues in the world.

edit: damn that other girl missed out on obvious stuff too.

Pendulum

post-51687-hani-from-EXID-bee-nope-gif-Im-ObXv.gif

ramyeon

rofl this stupid crime scene show hani is a scaredy cat, and also missed the most obvious clues in the world.

edit: damn that other girl missed out on obvious stuff too.
End of episode spoilers.
Yet she still manages to tie with Jinho for the top points.

I imagine I would miss clues if I were physically there as opposed to watching someone else do it, too.

Ym1r

End of episode spoilers.
Yet she still manages to tie with Jinho for the top points.

I imagine I would miss clues if I were physically there as opposed to watching someone else do it, too.

Yeah that's true I guess. I've watched too much Detective Conan, backseat detective here.

edit: finished it, that one guy who remembered the hints given had a terrible score for what he was able to recall. Hani actually did ok considering she missed out on some of the clues, she has pretty good sense.

The show is extremely enjoyable atm though, I wonder if I should go back and watch season 1.

The show is extremely enjoyable atm though, I wonder if I should go back and watch season 1.

Yes.

From the first two episodes, season 1 is also fantastic.

It's taken me all day to resist marathoning the entire show, but I think I'm about to as soon as this NCAA champoionship game ends lol.

Peru

Two dull nobodies in the k/pop star final, luckily you don't have to win this shit to get a record deal. Looking forward to the LJA AOTY.

Pendulum

Primary looks to be doing a "...And The Messengers"-type release (judging from the "[2-1]")

Primary [2-1]
2015. 04. 09. 12PM
1. 조만간 봐요
2. 머리 세웠어
3. U
‪#‎Primary‬ ‪#‎프라이머리‬ ‪#‎2의1‬
‪#‎조만간봐요‬ ‪#‎SeeYou‬ ‪#‎머리세웠어‬ ‪#‎Tonight‬ ‪#‎U‬
‪#‎김범수‬ ‪#‎개코‬ ‪#‎정기고‬ ‪#‎권진아‬ ‪#‎랩몬스터‬
‪#‎BSK‬ ‪#‎Gaeko‬ ‪#‎Junggigo‬ ‪#‎KwonJinAh‬ ‪#‎RapMonster‬

luso

Meh EXID. I didn't like Up & Down that much, so seeing this is following the same route is disappointing. Stupid sax samples in pop music have to go. Oh well, at least the album is probably going to be great. Just in case, let's remember Every Night.

Yeah, 'Do you' is great. Almost as good as that great snippet that didn't get the full song treatment.
Good song, yes.

For whenever you need a puke.gif
tumblr_md8jmphHiV1rjucgco2_250.gif

So no teasers for catch me if you can?

Probably only the day before at most, PV teasers for SJJD are not usual.

ramyeon

Two dull nobodies in the k/pop star final, luckily you don't have to win this shit to get a record deal. Looking forward to the LJA AOTY.
Huh? Jin Ah is great but all of Katie's performances have been pretty phenomenal too. I get you're being biased but come on ;) Would've liked a Katie vs Jin Ah final but what can you do?
Primary looks to be doing a "...And The Messengers"-type release (judging from the "[2-1]")
Kwon Jin Ah in a Primary track!? Yes please! Her cover of See Through was one of the best performances of last season's Kpop Star.

http://youtu.be/OHCJEpPsmA0

Yoo Hee Yeol needs to debut this girl already.

EXID's Every Night is too good. Really their best. The only thing that brought it down were those damn turtle necks they kept on wearing for over a year until "up & down." They wore them everywhere. Anyway, my fave promotions were probably "I Feel Good" .. That's a good song! I also loove Dasoni. Not a huge fan of "up & down" so a bit of a let-down to see them continue in the same style, but understandable due to the success.

Anyway not sure how desperate people here are for Dal Shabet details, but it seems the album will deliver some good jams. The title track "Joker" will feature a mix of EDM and Hip-hop (I hope KaEun will slay us again like in B.B.B) and then the track OK Boy is an electronic house style.

Oh dear god

Who the fnck is Lucky-J?

Seriously, everytime somebody mentions this hag Lucky-J is always attached to her yet I've never even seen anything related to Lucky-J besides this hag.

I'm excited for a JYP comeback though. His last album was fantastic.

Anyway, new GRAY is out: Just Do It (feat. Loco)

It's great of course... not surprised at all lol. Signature GRAY/AOMG sound, what more can you expect?

As for Primary and The Messengers Part 2... I do hope it's less Hyukk Oh and more of his traditional style of retro sounding tracks. I loved Bawling and that one track with Lim Kim, but it felt a little stale and too damn sad as I was complaining before lol.

llehuty

Dal Shabet "Joker Is Alive" teaser

Anyway not sure how desperate people here are for Dal Shabet details, but it seems the album will deliver some good jams. The title track "Joker" will feature a mix of EDM and Hip-hop (I hope KaEun will slay us again like in B.B.B) and then the track OK Boy is an electronic house style.

ALL MY HNNNNNGS. Comeback of the year, calling it. Need MV teaser and album snippets NOW.

Anyway, new GRAY is out: Just Do It (feat. Loco)

Gray can do no wrong.

Fantastic.

Haha, not sure if serious.

The filters in VSCO cam look way better than this (And it's probably the most versatile photo editing app I know of).

Bahahaha, I'm serious about the song.

As for the VSCO cam comment, I actually use it myself lol. The moment I saw that pic Niks posted I was like, wtf... they stole this shit from VSCO cam haha.

You mean film?

Yep. But film is basically dead and it lives on with VSCO cam and the other "vintage" looking filters Instagram and every photo filtering app available.

I'd love to see a Brave Girls comeback. I wonder how many members are still in the group. Or more to the point, I wonder if Yejin is still in the group.

I also wonder what might have been if Brave Brothers had given all those AOA songs to Brave Girls instead.

i think theyre doing individual stuff like school

i guess theyre technically (....) still alive with that tweet

Dal Shabet individual teasers

more

ramyeon

Bahahaha, I'm serious about the song.

As for the VSCO cam comment, I actually use it myself lol. The moment I saw that pic Niks posted I was like, wtf... they stole this shit from VSCO cam haha.
Oh yeah, the song sounds totally forgettable.

Pretty much everything I've edited using VSCO (It's my main go to for photo editing, even their Lightroom presets are really great) looks way better than that at least haha. Way too strong a filter.

----

First set of Dal Shabet teasers definitely better than the second. Jiyul looking terrible there.

Holy fnck guys!!!

My dream is coming true!!!!!!!

Singer Lim Kim, of Two Months, will be having her solo comeback.

On March 8, it was reported that the singer is currently working on her solo mini album, aiming to come back sometime this month.

It was also reported that she is working with hip hop producer Primary on the new album. One associate told the press that “She is planning to release her album in the last week of April,” and that “the title track has yet to be decided.”

Lim Kim and Primary previously collaborated on the producer’s project album with Oh Hyuk, “Lucky You,” for the song “Gondry.”

YASSSS!!!

Source: Soompi

Oh yeah, the song sounds totally forgettable.

Pretty much everything I've edited using VSCO (It's my main go to for photo editing, even their Lightroom presets are really great) looks way better than that at least haha. Way too strong a filter.

Wait Lightroom has VSCO presets or is it the other way around?

I've been using Lightroom for the last year to process and organize my stuff, but I've never seen a VSCO preset in there.

Also, OT but Adobe are geniuses for Creative Cloud... $30 bucks a month and I get to use Audition, Premiere Pro, After Effects and Lightroom? I remember being hesitant when they still offered the student discount last year, and it only took me 5 minutes to realize how great of a deal it is at any price lol.

ramyeon

Holy fnck guys!!!

My dream is coming true!!!!!!!

YASSSS!!!

Wait Lightroom has VSCO presets or is it the other way around?

I've been using Lightroom for the last year to process and organize my stuff, but I've never seen a VSCO preset in there.

Also, OT but Adobe are geniuses for Creative Cloud... $30 bucks a month and I get to use Audition, Premiere Pro, After Effects and Lightroom? I remember being hesitant when they still offered the student discount last year, and it only took me 5 minutes to realize how great of a deal it is at any price lol.
Lim Kim and Primary together will be crazy good. But I still kind of want Togeworl to have a proper debut as well :(

VSCO makes presets for Lightroom, yeah. I'm pretty sure they've been doing that since before they made the mobile app actually. They're presets that emulate the look of specific makes of film. They're pretty pricey though.

http://vsco.co/film

Lim Kim and Primary together will be crazy good. But I still kind of want Togeworl to have a proper debut as well :(

VSCO makes presets for Lightroom, yeah. I'm pretty sure they've been doing that since before they made the mobile app actually. They're presets that emulate the look of specific makes of film. They're pretty pricey though.

http://vsco.co/film

Where is the other half of Togeworl anyway? It feels like he disappeared off the map.

Also, $120 for presets?!

Wat.

I know they're fantastic since I've got a couple of paid presets on my iPhone but holy hell that's expensive. I can understand why a pro would buy them, but as somebody who just considers photography a hobby, I don't think I can shell out that kind of cash lol.

Are there any free VSCO like presets?

Crazy thing is, I've never thought about using Lightroom to "vintage-ize" my pictures. My "processing" is basically color correction and a few other things to make it look realistic, not anything artsy at all.

ramyeon

Where is the other half of Togeworl anyway? It feels like he disappeared off the map.

Also, $120 for presets?!

Wat.

I know they're fantastic since I've got a couple of paid presets on my iPhone but holy hell that's expensive. I can understand why a pro would buy them, but as somebody who just considers photography a hobby, I don't think I can shell out that kind of cash lol.

Are there any free VSCO like presets?

Crazy thing is, I've never thought about using Lightroom to "vintage-ize" my pictures. My "processing" is basically color correction and a few other things to make it look realistic, not anything artsy at all.
He had to go back to the states because of issues with his school last I heard, that's why she debuted solo first initially. Now I kind of feel like they're just wanting to stick with Yerim as a solo artist, which kind of sucks if that's the case for Dae-yoon :/

And yeah they're expensive as, definitely aimed at more professional users. They are really good though, and they're less noticeable then the mobile app filters and fully customisable. I've had some really fantastic results using them, although they're definitely aimed at making photos more "artsy". Not sure about free alternatives, these were the first and only presets I've ever bothered to use haha. Before that I just did manual corrections.

Top Bottom