• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

InfiniteZen

Neo Member
Catch me if you can teaser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezfJHpLPNXw

FjOnAR3.jpg

Dude... that sounds horrible

llehuty

[Teaser] THE ARK(디아크) _ The Light(빛)

Bait and switch

still half interested

for now

if they're doing a mini and have other (hip hop-style) songs with high energy dances

This is disappointing, but yeah, still half interested since the song is kind of good and they have potential.

lol, I'm the only one looking forward for the song? The MV looks hot, but that high brightness filter is going to ruin it.

First set of Dal Shabet teasers definitely better than the second. Jiyul looking terrible there.

As GOAT as their styling are for this comeback... it's still Jiyul

Dal Shabet group teaser

In my veins. I'm so going to buy the physical album.

BIGBANG is in LA doing album related stuff. Shooting M/V probably. Also Seungri has a new hair style. Plus people are saying Taeyang has the OG mohawk...
tumblr_nmhn3vLdBC1qbfg54o1_500.jpg

Niks

lol, I'm the only one looking forward for the song? The MV looks hot, but that high brightness filter is going to ruin it.

I'm looking forward to it too. Soshi has a good record with its Japanese songs.. so it will be interesting to hear a soshi "EDM" song.

It's nice to see them not confined in a room but I think I'm not feeling this one. Sounds too electric or whatever that is. I'll wait for the full song though.

I feel like all their Japanese songs have that sort of electric feel, which is something I couldn't really get into. Still looking forward to this, though.

Also, hi everyone. I lurk here occasionally but I'm pretty sure this is my first time posting. I fell off the K-Pop wagon years ago but am starting to get back into it. Currently digging Miss A's and Red Velvet's new stuff.

Pendulum

At a final appeals trial, the manager that was originally sentenced to 1 year 2 months for causing the deaths of Ladies' Code's EunB and RiSe has been re-sentenced to 2 years 6 months as per the prosecution's request. It was also revealed by the manager's lawyer that an agreement has been made with the families of EunB and RiSe, upon which they hope to lessen the sentence (and were originally trying to lessen the original 1 year 2 months), and will submit papers to court soon.

ikuze

The first teaser was kind of meh but after the latest one I'm really looking forward to it. Sounds good and the MV looks great.

xehanort

I feel like all their Japanese songs have that sort of electric feel, which is something I couldn't really get into. Still looking forward to this, though.

Also, hi everyone. I lurk here occasionally but I'm pretty sure this is my first time posting. I fell off the K-Pop wagon years ago but am starting to get back into it. Currently digging Miss A's and Red Velvet's new stuff.

Yeah same, although I do like their medley Japanese songs (e.g. All My Love is for You, Beep Beep).

And Red Velvet's <3

Ugh why does it have to be a Friday?

Me and Horse Fany really wanna go but she's gonna be in Austin that entire month for an internship and there's no guarantee when she's gonna be able to leave town... it takes at least 3 hours to drive from Austin to Dallas on a really good day so it's gonna be a stretch even if she's able to leave by 4PM.

She told me to go by myself and hook up with some honeys and I initially agreed until I realized how weird the female international K-Pop fanbase is... so I'm out lol.

That said, if the event is 21+ only... oh hell yeah I'd be there even by myself. That place has 2 bars and I'd actually be able to sit there listen to tunes and drink some good stuff.

ryan-ts

Watched the first two mysteries (4 episodes) of Crime Scene. Second mystery got me good, although I was surprised...

How did so many viewers guess it was the class president? I do feel like I've heard this story before so maybe people just remembered the actual crime that took place. I didn't feel like the evidence was overly strong for that character, although the group would have likely picked the class president if they actually checked for the button under the basketball net.

I'm sure everyone can appreciate some Woohee, right?

Lo2vx6gjpp.gif

daBsn-Bq6q.gif

Dal Shabet's teaser is on point. Strong contrast between regal looks, and basic looks with shredded elements. Interested to see how they come together in the MV.

Oh my fnck.

Got chills the moment the strings came on...

Primary is back biatches!!

Why is the album not out yet????

Wrong thread?
I'm confused by the AKB/Perfume/Insertrandomjapaneseartist posts in here. There is another topic for that.

Lol while I kinda do echo the sentiment, to be honest I really don't mind it myself. I just wish somebody would also post some J-hiphop as well besides the J-Pop stuff as that's more my thing but eh, beggars can't be choosers.

llehuty

Dal Shabet pulling an AOA... not sure how I feel about that. Let's hope that the music tied to it is in this case interesting.

Queen of fan service, Son Sungah

Pritz going GLOBAL as we speak after a 23 min appeareance in a TV program.
In a TV channel that nobody has heard of it before

Best Yuna showing her guitar skills

Wrong thread?
I'm confused by the AKB/Perfume/Insertrandomjapaneseartist posts in here. There is another topic for that.

K-pop is still the main topic. Should we also stop talking of K-dramas or Japanese releases from korean artists just because it's not k-pop?

I do visit the Japanese music thread sometimes, but I'm only interested in 10% of the things posted in there (mainly J-pop). That the last Perfume release had more related replies in this thread than in the japanese music thread is also quite telling.

AReed

K-pop is still the main topic. Should we also stop talking of K-dramas or Japanese releases from korean artists just because it's not k-pop?

I do visit the Japanese music thread sometimes, but I'm only interested in 10% of the things posted in there (mainly J-pop). That the last Perfume release had more related replies in this thread than in the japanese music thread is also quite telling.

Kpop = korean popular culture. K-dramas are still part of the pop culture. Just sayin.

ikuze

I still consider Japanese releases from Korean artists as K-Pop.
For the rest, what AReed said.

Just because it gets more replies doesn't make it belong here. I enjoy Japanese music, I've been listening to Japanese music for an eternity and I even have a KPP avatar, but if I want to read about J-Pop, I visit the Japanese Music thread.

Mr Taxi joins the 100 million views club.

4th Soshi MV to reach that mark along with Gee, The Boys, IGAB.

#Queens

Awesome! I wonder how well their new song will do. The preview already has 1.4 million views.

No No Eul

I thought the day would never come, but Hollywood by The Black Skirts is FINALLY out after a long wait and a lot of delays. God this song is so good, I can't wait till he comes out with a new album it's going to be amazing.

http://youtu.be/uuGtrxDsrws

This is great.

Well said. Long may the off topic music suggestions continue. They're very much appreciated.

Well said. Long may the off topic music suggestions continue. They're very much appreciated.

Agreed.

Frankly if we limit ourselves to only K-Pop this thread would be a lot less active and activity has gone down a lot since a couple of members went astray lol.

Maybe y'all can start marking posts that way it'll make it easier for people to skip posts if they don't wanna see it?

Top Bottom