• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
When is HV's first comeback stage? I hope they keep their sugar & spice concept.

Loci

Where's Dokish my man.
Bebop's gonna have some street gig again this saturday.
Make sure to check them (her) out and report.
The next one will be at 3 PM Korean time this Saturday, at the Southern end of the Wonhyo Bridge in Hangang Park.

10293781_343370175843210_678995553662423912_o.jpg
fmxS427.jpg

dokish

Banned
Where's Dokish my man.
Bebop's gonna have some street gig again this saturday.
Make sure to check them (her) out and report.

You have the location?

I saw a poster online with a massive indie concert in Shinchon (iirc) at 2PM Saturday. I don't remember seeing "Bebop" in there. Might she's gonna play solo or different band? I'm definitely going.

EDIT: Ok I just read everything. Damn. Between this and the indie concert... I will have to choose her. Wait for footage :)

The information is shit though. The bridge is huge and can be anywhere. Southern just means SOUTH right?

Cuddler

Mnet [슈퍼스타K6] Ep.09 : 임도혁(Lim Do Hyeok) - Kiss Me (박진영)

That voice, so so good, I really liked last week performance, especially in the second part of the song when he takes off his sunglasses. Incredibly enough, Mnet decided to use a chubby dancer too, which obviously did good.

Damn, I missed this, a post by milkham, thank you Chesskid1.
Super Junior 슈퍼주니어_THIS IS LOVE x 백일몽 (Evanesce)_Music Video Teaser
Both songs were already in the previous album. So yeah, SM just filling the gaps at this point.
Apparently there are two or three new song in the repackage, but none of them will be the title song.
Didn't really feel the song watching their performance on Inkigayo but after watching the MV I kinda like it now.
A-pink has won Japan

Dem fanchants. Dat more than one sentence in japanese.

Hope they stay there.
Next is Spain.
Good MV, the song is nice, apparently Shindong directed the MV and did the coreography, and choose everything or something similar. Not much camera time for him. Weird to see that a lot of comments are about him now.

Neo Member
Anyone know how to respond to store/restaurant employees greeting you when you enter (they say 어서 오세요 or something else?) and when you leave (I guess they say 안녕히가세요)?

ramyeon

No hate on Avril's early pop punk, please. Younha knows what's up.
Terrible.
Anyone know how to respond to store/restaurant employees greeting you when you enter (they say 어서 오세요 or something else?) and when you leave (I guess they say 안녕히가세요)?
You don't really need to respond.

Pendulum

In a statement to media on October 24th, YG Entertainment revealed that 2NE1 would not be attending music shows or award celebrations that are traditionally held at the end of the year. The company revealed, “2NE1 has decided not to attend any music award ceremonies at the end of this year.”

llehuty

*Best Jung sister megapost*

Nice~ I thought for a second that nobody was going to do something for best Jung sister.

And btw, I wonder how the best Jung poll is going to end up this year after the sicagate.

March 2013 poll said:
which Jung is best Jung?

49% Jung Soo Yeon (Jessica, Queen of BAMF).

30% I refuse to take a stance on this admittedly critical issue.

22% Jung Soo Jung (Krystal, Heiress to the Throne of BAMF).

iNBjSmFaW0ckw.png

July 2013 poll said:
WHICH JUNG IS BEST JEONG? - EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES VER.

30% Jung Soo Jung (f(x)'s Krystal)

25% Jung Soo Yeon (Girls' Generation's Jessica)

9% Jung Ha Na (Secret's Hana)

9% Jung Hye Rim (Apink's Eunji)

9% It's impossible for me to choose.

8% Jung Yong Joo (Kara's Nicole)

6% Jung Yoo Jin (D-Unit's UJin)

3% Jung Yoon Hye (Rainbow's Yoonhye)

iJHqbU2JJK5CP.png

And also the soshi ranking

ik9aVEWU987sW.jpg

dokish

Banned
She even tells you how to get there, m8.
Subway Line 5 Exit 3, Yeouinaru Station. Then just head south towards the bridge
Wait what
___
SHE tells? Where?

Sorry I made that post after being really sleep deprived. I'm definitely going.

AReed

IU had her wisdom teeth pulled a couple of days ago.
And apparently she ate pizza afterwards according to her fancafe. WTF. Only things I could eat when I had mine pulled were mashed potatoes and apple sauce.

naeun has been looking so funky in those japan updates plz just stop.

OMG you really did jinx her!

Kuno

As a fan of K-pop vixens of the female variety, this week's Music Bank lineup is quite a disappointment...

Guys:
S
Super Junior
BEAST
VIXX
Boyfriend
Roy Kim
BTS
Na Yoon Kwon
Mad Town
The Boss
UNIQ
Topp Dogg

Girls:
Ailee
Song JiEun
Juniel
Raina feat. Kanto
Strawberry Milk

They couldn't have made a little room for Purfles? :(

What's left to look forward to in the near future? Hello Venus, Nicole... anybody else...?

Pendulum

Hyomin said:
3CEHJfm.jpg

Breakfast at Tiffany's
What ? Tiffany and Hyomin ??!! Omg the oonnis that i love the most *_* i love yooooou can you take a selca together pleaaaaaaaaaaaase
what? tiffany's ? house or...? but now is 2:26 am, baby ~ you need to sleep right now, i see you are so tired today
Emegesh. @xolovestephi
Eonnie?? Are you kidding me.. Breakfast at 2 a.m .. Aishh eonnie, we know you loved food .. But pls take care of your health too okay ..

smh

Meesh

Hi all, don't know much about k-pop other than BoA(?). Is there anything else out there that's just as good, and why doesn't she release another english album?!

Top Bottom