• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

iKON debuting in January with a single. YG girl group may debut in November. They have 2 songs produced by G-Dragon.
ONThaGJ.png

Chesskid1

Banned
^^
DAMN THEY ARE SO PRETTY!!!

Korean Music Wave in Beijing this weekend, gonna be crazy, chinese fans are crazy and it's at bird's nest, huge ass stadium.

im hyped but it'll prolly be boring.

all the acts will prolly be staying at the same hotel

ramyeon

iKON debuting in January with a single. YG girl group may debut in November. They have 2 songs produced by G-Dragon.
ONThaGJ.png
Bobby and B.I are wasted in an idol group tbh. They had some great performances on Show Me the Money 3. At least Bobby will get the solo album from winning.

magenta

Seems legit then. I didn't even know that they had change of members so.. y.

Hello Venus was a joint partnership between Pledis and Fantango(?). Pledis is in financial difficulty ATM so they pulled out their involvement and subsequently their 2 members.

Selane

Lol, like half the image of that concert lineup needs to be redone with updated rosters.

Also, you should probably check out the Hayoung gifs fiddl just posted.

so much ugly in the last two posts

I... I actually agree.

Hell I'd rather look at pictures of TOP than the mess above it and I don't even swing that way.

Sad thing is, I actually kinda like CL, it's those Adidas things that are just utter trash.

angel sooyoung gifted the entire crew of her kdrama with sunglasses by carin wester out of the kindness of her heart!!

Smh. You're missing the point of this article so I bolded and underlined it for you...

Who cares if this is blatant advertising?

Why isn't she giving them Blanc & Eclare sunglasses if they really are still good friends??

This is proof right here that Girls' Generation is over!!

Say goodbye to your OTPs, OT9, or whatever BS the SONE fandom claims... it's over. They might perform as 8 but you damn well know Soshi is dead in the water.

Ym1r

omg I was watching dramas on my ipad™, on the viki™ app and this commercial came on about a politician spending over $600,000 of taxpayer money on his private life like airplanes and travel fees.

makes me wanna go vote against him.

llehuty

Purfles had their debut stage today at M! Countdown.

141023 Purfles - 1, 2, 3
Live vocals and everything, although yikes at that high note.
Some BTS where you can get their names

They also have twitter accounts now:
ayvRLqNl_400x400.jpeg

Geon Hee

RwgXzNZn_400x400.jpeg

WooYoung

Fx6BnFJy_400x400.jpeg

EunYong

_____

PLAYLIST(플레이리스트): Younha(윤하)_Artists&Songs That Younha Loves(윤하는 누구의 팬일까?)
Very interesting. LOEN has been killing it with their original content, very interesting stuff most of the times.

Ym1r alert: S 에스_하고 싶은 거 다 (Without You)_Music Video
It does have the visual stimulation of Yuri

ramyeon

Saw this earlier today, Younha has pretty good taste in music usually. I listen to her radio show every other night and she plays some good stuff. She has the same favourite Nell song as me. So good.

But that Avril Lavigne inclusion... seriously...

Never thought I'd see "S" release another album btw. It's been years and years since their first one.

llehuty

Saw this earlier today, Younha has pretty good taste in music usually. I listen to her radio show every other night and she plays some good stuff. She has the same favourite Nell song as me. So good.

But that Avril Lavigne inclusion... seriously...

Never thought I'd see "S" release another album btw. It's been years and years since their first one.

I was interested in what she was going to say about the Avril Lavigne song, it really seems like an odd choice but I bet she had a good story to tell there.

And yeah, I guess this S album is out of nowhere. Apparently last release was 11 years ago
ramyeon, certified old :p.
I'm also curious about how did they get the shinhwa guy working in a SM release.

luso

tumblr_ndwlmloIx71sewbc1o1_500.jpg

Tadaaaaaa!!! It’s me~seo hyun!:D It’s starting to get cold out, stay warm♡날이 추워지고있으니 옷 따듯하게 입고다니기~^^

Loci

On October 22nd, Oricon Sytle confirmed that, “Jiyoung will star in the movie Assassination Classroom as a blond haired sexy teacher who lives a dual life as a murderer.” It is revealed that the character Kang Jiyoung will be playing is one of the most popular ones from the original work.

According to an affiliated member, “Jiyoung is perfect for this cute and sexy role as her acting is very natural, even in action scenes which involves guns. Everyone has high expectations for her.”
B0gyHJ2CYAInUFw.jpg

B0gyHJ6CAAEox04.jpg

Ok.

ramyeon

I really like the color of her voice man.
Her brother tho, I have no idea why he's even there.
Or rather on stage with her.
Because he writes and composes the bulk of the music, plays most of the acoustic parts and is great?

She has a great voice but she's hardly solo material. She is where she is because of her brother and vice versa. They're a perfect duo.
Well I'm disappointed by Soo Hyun here.. She's too absent imo.. Even tho it needs to be a "sad singing" part, she's a bit too lifeless.
I'm pretty sure she was told to act that way.

Loci

Because he writes and composes the bulk of the music, plays most of the acoustic parts and is great?

She has a great voice but she's hardly solo material. She is where she is because of her brother and vice versa. They're a perfect duo.

I'm pretty sure she was told to act that way.

Yeah, that's true. He's probably more responsible for their success than she is. I really don't see her getting anywhere solo. Not yet at least. She's like 15 or something.
Her voice is just so amazing that her brother obviously can't keep up. But since they won the show together and stick to their fun songs with happy brother and sister image it works.
Hips for days said:

Top Bottom