• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

tumblr_nd0aizrK2A1u014wxo2_500.gif

Peru

Hi all, don't know much about k-pop other than BoA(?). Is there anything else out there that's just as good, and why doesn't she release another english album?!

No one is as good as her, and she's not releasing another English album because she won't sell as much there. Check out her English language movie Make Your Move though - cheesy dance flick but with some great BoA dancing. She released a new JP album this year and a new KR album next year.

ramyeon

Misaeng is such a great drama so far. The actors are so good that it really does just suck you in, even though the premise alone doesn't sound that interesting to begin with. Super relatable as well.

dokish

Banned
My face was pretty shitty on those pictures, I had to pixelate them. I literally jump out of bed and cycled all the way there, fucking hungry and shit. And my eyes are sensitive to light, we were facing directly the sun lol.

I took around 550 pictures. When I make some space on my hard drive I will upload them all. Their body is fantastic and they look great. The singer's outfit was jaw dropping. I also have a few videos. Better than photographs, seeing them playing and moving... Oh, so good.

Neo Member
Misaeng is such a great drama so far. The actors are so good that it really does just suck you in, even though the premise alone doesn't sound that interesting to begin with. Super relatable as well.
walter white you goddamn right

NyoRx

Oh yeah, Bebop was great live. Ji In <3

When we went to buy an album they said they ran out but their manager had some extras in his bag which he gave to us. Then they signed them for us right there, it was really great.

I'll definitely try to attend more of their busking events if I can.

Edit: Holy fuck. Just found out that my friend was roommates with A Yeon's sister...

dokish

Banned
Yeah it's actually set up for proper live performances, it's great haha.

Nice photos dok, what kind of lens you use for those?

I'm using a cheap Sigma something - 200mm. Not really sharp for photographs but really good for video. I forgot the attachable thing that you put on your camera and connects to the tripod's head, so the few videos I took were shot by hand :(

I will deliver everything tomorrow.

Looking &#50500;&#50672; pictures she gave this bitch vibe, but they were incredibly sweet and shy. She actually looks extremely fragile, in contrast with the "imposing hot woman" figure that we usually perceive her as. (Which could be all fake, Korean women are the master of mischievousness)

Loci

You magnificent bastard.
So jelly.
Could you smell her hair?
Edit: Holy fuck. Just found out that my friend was roommates with A Yeon's sister...
Is she an elf, too?
The best.

If all nugus were this good kpop would take over the world.

Their legs are damn amazing. All of them look like they did sports for the majority of their life. Also, only
two
of them are underage.

Loci

Around 40 men with huge and expensive photography gear. I saw a tripod that would easily cost 2k.

Also people passing by stood there and watched it for a while.
And yet all we get are some shitty press pics with water marks in 800x600 most of the time, compressed to hell and back.
40 photographers still seem to be a lot. I doubt most of them take pics for their private collection so where do these pics go

Where there any signs of fans who regularly show up to their performances or did they really just play for the passersby

dokish

Banned
And yet all we get are some shitty press pics with water marks in 800x600 most of the time, compressed to hell and back.
40 photographers still seem to be a lot. I doubt most of them take pics for their private collection so where do these pics go

Where there any signs of fans who regularly show up to their performances or did they really just play for the passersby

Fair question. I suppose their own daum cafe and naver pages? The pictures that I took will be stored on my flickr, but few people will have access to it (more because I'm not linked to anything major stuff, not because I don't want people to see).

There's probably a lot of Korean fan websites that we just don't know about. For example, the drighk (or something like this) is pretty famous, I suppose the other ones just aren't.

dokish

Banned
I fucked up my sleep because of 3rd parties (barely slept the last couple of days). However I will try to go. The Seoul Immigration Office is holding a "walking festival" this Sunday from 9AM to 2PM where they will answer questions to foreigners, interact with them a bit and then go for a 2 hours walk. Afterwards some cultural performances and events will occur.

The women who work at there are QUITE cute, hopefully I will bond greatly. You can actually meet the people that stamp your visa and shit. So cool!

YG reveals that 2NE1 will NOT be attending any music award shows this year. YG also mentioned a comeback for 2NE1 in 2015. More WINNER on the music awards shows then.

ramyeon

Last night's episode of Misaeng was so good. Oh Gwajangnim's monologue at the end of the episode floored me. Keeps getting better and better.

NyoRx

Just saw Bestie live. Holy shit they are all so hot. Asked ym1r's wife for a picture but got rejected..kinda upset maybe im just spoiled after meeting bebop haha.

Unfortunately i only have potato quality pictures. Gotta wait on my friend to send me the pics she took.

Also saw the "love you like a tomato" girls. Started laughing when their second song was "club can't even handle me right now".

dokish

Banned
How exactly she rejected you? Was a fan meeting moment?

I suppose she would take pictures with everyone if she accepted your request.

No No Eul

I'm sure there must have been a few more of the usual suspects there. It just takes them a while to post their pictures.

I couldn't have put it better myself. :p

NyoRx

How exactly she rejected you? Was a fan meeting moment?

I suppose she would take pictures with everyone if she accepted your request.

Well. They were walking back to their car after they performed. I saw her take a picture with someone first which is why I asked. But she kinda like looked like she was going to but then kinda just kept walking and didnt say anything at all. I think it was probably the manager because i heard him say something.

uR04juJ.jpg

Really potato quality but only one I could get with my shitty phone.

Top Bottom