• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Eldren

Speaking of...

CQzy0LYUEAA50Nk.jpg:orig

No No Eul

I love this song so much.

*With a song that's of obviously lower quality than some of what's currently being discussed here.

Wait, what? How very dare you. :p

Yeah... While it's a pretty damning indictment of their subsequent releases, I guess it's also a testament to just how amazing that song is. It's definitely one of, if not my favourite, K-pop tracks of all time. The fact that it never won them first place on a music show will baffle me for the rest of my life.

Pendulum

Twice's debut "OHH-AHH" is being produced by Black Eyed Pilseung (Rado and Choi Kyusung). They, as individuals, have worked on some top tier songs in the past (e.g. Troublemaker's "Troublemaker", 4Minute's "Volume Up", A Pink's "Hush", half of T-ara's hits ("Roly Poly"/"Number 9"/"Lovey Dovey"/"Bo Peep"/etc), Hyuna's "Bubble Pop", Beast's "Fiction" - and it must be said all of which involved ShinsaGOD Tiger (except Hush, but he worked on other songs from their debut album)) and more recently in duo form they have worked on Miss A's "Only You" (ehhh) and GOT7's "If You Do" (good). So, chances are decent that this debut will have a quality song.

Then again, they produced SISTAR's "Touch My Body".

vanty

I just noticed that the V app video Taeyeon did a couple days ago has subs now. I also noticed that Hyomin has a properly hideous dog that looks like it wants to be put out of it's misery. I'm assuming that'll have subs in a day or two since it was just live an hour ago.

Peru

Finally got a relevant job. Well it's a 1 year contract. But it's situated somewhere hours and hours away from anyone I actually know. Expect a year of much neogaf browsing.

Pendulum

Twice debut mini track list (with comments from members)

---

AOA "Oh Boy" dance version

---

So, some other dating news that was "revealed" this week, but was kinda known and just kept low key - Heize and Crucial Star have been dating for 2 years. And Unpretty Rapstar 2 spoiler for today -
KittiB and Heize face off in a diss battle (this rivalry since the Verbal Jint track!) and KittiB uses a Crucial Star beat. loool

Pendulum

Wtf is this YG chick doing here, she can't rap and is getting humiliated

Raws for Unpretty Rapstar 2 ep 5 - part 1 and 2

So much choking, and crying, in this episode. And Gilme is gone? At least she was able to call out Truedy before she left. She was hard done by though. Sua fucked up more. But producers gotta do what producers gotta do I guess and use that young YG fanbase for their benefit.

Also, does Yezi even own another pair of shorts or pants?

Edit: Spoiled for llehuty again - next Unpretty Rapstar 2 track released
here [언프리티 랩스타2] 효린 - 사랑 할 때 아니야 (Money) (Prod. by 박재범, Cha Cha Malone / Feat. 박재범, 지구인)

Peru

Why give her the track |:

Yezi is the best battle rapper on that show. Not saying she's the most interesting artist but she delivers. Heize is an interesting character.. but they never let the rappers own their winner tracks so.

Tracks 2, 3, and 4 were previously performed on Sixteen (by teams of 6). "Truth" is the one you pointed out.

Yeah I stopped watching Sixteen after a few episodes because the elimination style show fucking sucked, so I've barely seen any of their performances. I'll check it out when I get home. The speakers at my work fucking sucks.

feist_

Banned
Not sure what it is, but I've now listened to OMG "Closer" more in the past 48 hours than most recent songs I can think of. *Send help*

Red Velvet's "Cool World" and the superb chorus to "Time Slip" are among the handful of tunes to bring me out of this stupor.

Yezi destroying Sua https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x393exz_151009-언프리티-랩스타-1-1-디스-배틀-피에스타-예지-vs-수아_tv

Wtf is this YG chick doing here, she can't rap and is getting humiliated
Yezi is an animal and I love every second of it.

Leaving aside the hearing issues, I wouldn't say there is anything particularly original or amazing about her as an emcee. Which is fine, because her best quality is likely how absolutely voracious she is on the mic.

Even on a simple pop song like Fiestar's "You’re Pitiful," she spits hard. Love Yubin and Jiyoon, and respect to both, but I'd rather Yezi when it comes to battle raps, at least.

May start watching this show beyond the 1-2 brief clips I've seen of it.

2118B34F560818731CA435

151009 뮤직뱅크 리허설-1 오마이걸(CLOSER)
151009 뮤직뱅크 리허설-2 오마이걸(CLOSER)
151009 오마이걸 OH MY GIRL - CLOSER 클로저 (특집 생방송뮤직뱅크 동대문 DDP) 직캠 fancam by zam
151009 오마이걸 (OH MY GIRL) CLOSER [전체]직캠 Fancam Music Bank (DDP) by Mera
[직캠/FANCAM] 151009 오마이걸 (OH MY GIRL) 클로서 (CLOSER) 리허설(Rehearsal) @ 뮤직뱅크

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Crying Rapstar 2 is still kicking ass, but man...I mean it's not that bad girls, come on lol. It's like they are all huffing onions before their interview takes. Yezi is just flatout murderous though. Goddamn. That's what you get for making fun of the handicapped girl. I really want a Yezi vs Trudy 1v1 battle. Rachel Dolezal 2.0 needs a bigger reality check than Gilme (God rest her soul. She was better IMO). Also
I love Kasper's amazing faces and whatever but girl has no presence at all. Why they keep saving her I'll never know. Also mega bonus points to KittyB rapping to Heize's boyfriend's beat....considering their scandal not even a week ago....and their breakup like right now. Epic timing on that mofo. She Yezi'd that girl.

Pendulum

considering their scandal not even a week ago....and their breakup like right now. Epic timing on that mofo. She Yezi'd that girl.

What? Their reveal was hardly a scandal (as I said earlier, it's been known but kept lowkey a little while now). I've heard nothing about a break up.

That Gilme vs Truedy result is a rort. Looking at the translations, Gilme's wordplay should have covered for her mistake, but they seem to have a 1 strike policy on this show (and motives for keeping Truedy on longer too, probably)

Top Bottom