• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Bae Bae

CR3Au3H.jpg

luso

Overrated idols: The page
image.php

Joking. But I'm not even seeing who she is...
That's because she's not an idol, she's a musician!!1111

*is a korean netizen*

I though the "standard" definition is solos aren't idols.

Wonder Girls on SNL.
Remind me when subs are available.
Here's a segment.

From what I understood, WG went to "war" in USA by JYP order but when they come back home, things have changed, SNSD rules now.
Even joking with former members leaving and their recent comeback.

And about the 1001 versions of Tell Me

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
What? Their reveal was hardly a scandal (as I said earlier, it's been known but kept lowkey a little while now). I've heard nothing about a break up.

That Gilme vs Truedy result is a rort. Looking at the translations, Gilme's wordplay should have covered for her mistake, but they seem to have a 1 strike policy on this show (and motives for keeping Truedy on longer too, probably)

When KittyB brought up Heize`s booboo, she called him Heize's fiance.....but the in-show caption said "Ex-boyfriend". I'm guessing they broke up in the short time since their dating went public, or something. Then again sometimes the in-show caption call Yezi, Tymee...

Also related to URS2....Goddammit Jiyoon's ugly ass overalls. Gayoon approved. And shit, it got to Yubin too. It's like a curse that spreads.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I am so over Truedy. Being ratchet blatantly laughing her ass off at Jiyoon's intro rap to her face then her criticism is--of all things coming from her--"There is nothing unique about her"? Come the fuck on. I never heard of this girl before and now I'm not sure she isn't literally a character made up for the show. Fraudy needs to GTFO.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I am so over Truedy. Being ratchet blatantly laughing her ass off at Jiyoon's intro rap to her face then her criticism is--of all things coming from her--"There is nothing unique about her"? Come the fuck on. I never heard of this girl before and now I'm not sure she isn't literally a character made up for the show. Fraudy needs to GTFO.

The thing with Trudy is that she'd have something...If she was for real. That whole "First black people in Korea" schtick, actually made me think she was a blasian girl. But no. She's just Dolezaling it up. Okay, I'll forget the laughing at Jiyoon (Best yoon ever), because they were all smashed on beer and soju. Bunch of drunk girls taking the piss out of the newbie. Ok. But it's her constant attitude that strikes me as bullshitty. "Everybody wants to be on my team, cause I'm the best"....Whatever girl. Gilme tore you apart, and you survived because the show's as legit as WWE. In 5 episodes, I think she's had ONE positive comment towards another rapper (Yezi IS good doe). Otherwise, she's coasting her way thru victory via the same shit that's keeping Kasper on screen...

Dice

KittyB reminds me of Blade Kitten, lol. She does have inflated confidence in comparison to her ability, but at least she has some level of moderation when trashing on others and she has given some due respects. She just seems a bit... shallow? Like there is a layer of social discernment she doesn't reach. The effect on her rap is a lacking capacity for poignant lyrics.

Kasper blows my mind with how lively and full of expression and blasé criticism she normally is but then she goes on stage and turns into a dead fish. She definitely hasn't learned to lose herself in the craft yet.

Edit: JFC get Lizzy some professional counseling. That is surely well beyond a misguided diet. :(

JohnCYQ

The IU witch hunt by international fans have began.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.sg/2015/10/pann-ius-top-4-scandals.html

The amount of gullible people in there who don't even research on each of the accusations are quite hilarious. The amount of ELFs trying to start this shit on twitter is hilarious as well.

Clarification:
http://onehallyu.com/topic/231271-the-iu-witch-hunt/

The Wooyoung incident is a he-said she-said thing at this point, both accounts are obvious attacking the other side but I can sort of understand that. Everything else has either been clarified (even by the supposed "victims of IU's slyness" like Yang Heeun) or are just ridiculously reaching (the Simon D and Kim Taweoo thing, seriously?)

This wouldn't have an impact on IU in Korea at all considering that its just a bunch of teenage girls bandwagoning on the hate train without doing any fact checking, but its pretty obvious that international kpop fans are using this opportunity to shit on her.

This shit is giving me a headache.

Sooo I want to grab a few music videos off youtube to tide me over the next 2-3 weeks that I will be without Internets. What are some good recent MV's kpopgaf. I haven't been keeping up with them.

llehuty

Sooo I want to grab a few music videos off youtube to tide me over the next 2-3 weeks that I will be without Internets. What are some good recent MV's kpopgaf. I haven't been keeping up with them.
Red Velvet - Dumb Dumb
Oh My Girl - Closer
9Muses - Hurt Locker
AOA - Oh Boy, Heart Attack
Wonder Girls - I feel you
Boa - Kiss my lips
Perfume - Pick me up
Gain - Paradise Lost

Peru

Finally IU album teasing

KittyB reminds me of Blade Kitten, lol. She does have inflated confidence in comparison to her ability, but at least she has some level of moderation when trashing on others and she has given some due respects. She just seems a bit... shallow? Like there is a layer of social discernment she doesn't reach. The effect on her rap is a lacking capacity for poignant lyrics.
(

The thing about KittiB is she's done some tracks that are waay beyond what the others have done
https://soundcloud.com/kittibitch/kittib-wake-me-up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li7kUuy_nhc

surprised too see oohyo in here!
Was so happy when the new lp came out. it's pretty damn good
girl's going places. the feature from the quiet suprised me
I think I still like the girl sense ep more overall

Best song title ever
the music wasn't what I expected though lol

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I knew Lizzy had lost wayyyyyyyyy too much weight when she never needed to lose any at all but this is like dangerous now.

Yikes. She's next to super thin girls, and she manages to look downright minuscule. Her legs...Damn. Hopefully, she puts some weight on soon.

luso

Edit: IU on 2015.10.23

I dare to say it's looks more unhealthy than Yuri during her dark ages :(
If a OC comeback was to be soon, should be better to delay it...

Dice

Well I figured I should at least get a feel for what Lovelyz is like as a group so I'm watching their vapp show. So far two of them are funny high fiving each other 3 times in 10 minutes.

*watching their own mv*
"You're so pretty" *high five*
"Our chemistry is great" *high five*
*plays a teaser clip* *high five*

Also the leader (I believe? Sitting in front of the laptop) has a wonderful, soothing speaking voice.

I knew Lizzy had lost wayyyyyyyyy too much weight when she never needed to lose any at all but this is like dangerous now.

This makes me so sad, I always thought of the OC members it'd be Nana who would become scarily thin because of how she's pegged as the "model" of the group, or Raina because of her trademark chubby-cheeked face and the pressures of being "thin"-looking in entertainment. I never thought Lizzy would be the one to be lose so much weight since I figured she was the type of girl to be a bit more rebellious and tomboyish in her ways and not care what people think in such an image-orientated industry. I hope people notice and help her out soon, since she's probably my fave of the OC girls :(

neoism

Edit: IU on 2015.10.23

I dare to say it's looks more unhealthy than Yuri during her dark ages :(
If a OC comeback was to be soon, should be better to delay it...

soo was yuri just sick or something way back when or was she just one of those beautiful girls that thought she was fat....
aint gunna lie.. even though i think tae is gorgeous as fuck.. shes too thin also.. i think shes said something like 100p.. smh.. i miss the fuller tae from 09-13 which was probably only 15 pounds more max...

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
lol @ Sunmi doing Dahyun's eagle flail during the choir bit.

Also here they are doing Nobody + Tell Me + I Feel You @ SNL. I hope for subs of the show soon, but we're still waiting for the last part of Wonder Girls @ Weekly Idol to be subbed.

I also read that SNL (the crew, not Wonder Girls) burned SNSD pictures/cds and now they have to apologise for it.

I've let go of that one, a loooong time ago. Not happening.

luso

soo was yuri just sick or something way back when or was she just one of those beautiful girls that thought she was fat....
aint gunna lie.. even though i think tae is gorgeous as fuck.. shes too thin also.. i think shes said something like 100p.. smh.. i miss the fuller tae from 09-13 which was probably only 15 pounds more max...

She surely was sick we just don't know how or what. Without any comment or statements, we can only speculate it was some eating disorder, or extreme workout with everything that implies,

BTW Taeyeon during latest fan meetings told she wanted to gain some weight, with busy schedule ahead not be easy but it's a long term effort. Look at Yoona some time ago, she was also very thin but regained some healthy weight.

Top Bottom