• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

feist_

Banned
So, is this SNSD's 100th win?

On media black out for Oh My Girl as I'm sure they'll deliver.

wKtD4HT.jpg
No one answered this, but imagine if they get the good songs Miss A no longer gets...

So this is super wierd. The first episode is out. From the handful of English comments, it seems the members really are competing with each other to stay in the group. Poor Yu Shan looked destroyed when they were given the news.

I really don't know what to make of it. Maybe it's just a hidden camera thing? Maybe it's actually happening for real. Either way, it all seems horribly misjudged.

EzNpDNJ.jpg
*YuShanGAF reporting for duty*

I don't understand the point of this show. Is their company that desperate to garner attention and/or increase sales? If you're going to be unnecessarily cruel... well... let's be honest, do the two tall ones even do anything in the group? Still CBA to learn their names.

I'm preemptively SMH at the inevitable, "lulz, we pranked you guys; everyone can stay" plot twist from their company.

TIL that Uee is still in After School. I thought she left around the same time as Kahi.
Uee was there when After School released the greatest album in their catalogue and one of the best releases of the last few years.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/dress-to-kill/id834244079

How is this album still this good?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
*YuShanGAF reporting for duty*

I don't understand the point of this show. Is their company that desperate to garner attention and/or increase sales? If you're going to be unnecessarily cruel... well... let's be honest, do the two tall ones even do anything in the group? Still CBA to learn their names.
They are socially approved hot™ Apparently Bao Er (shawty & my fav) is least popular and thus in danger.

I'm preemptively SMH at the inevitable, "lulz, we pranked you guys; everyone can stay" plot twist from their company.
YES LAWD, LET IT BE

Pendulum

aww yisss..
tae<3
also lol whoever ryan adams is... lol

LMAO

Also. "I" All Kill. U R finally dropped to 2nd place on Monkey3, it was the only track stoping her from getting it earlier lol.

10/7 10am #I &#51020;&#50896;&#49692;&#50948;
melon 1 (-) roof 5
genie 1 (-) roof 7
naver 1 (-)
bugs 1 (-)
mnet 1 (-)
olleh 1 (-)
soribada 1 (-)
monkey3 1 (+1)

MV is releasing in 90 minutes. #Slayeon

"OMG Becky, did you see that Chinese girl make a scene!"
S02kV80.gif

LMAO. this got me.

I loved the MV soon as I saw it I said
"well well well looks like SM decided to stop being cheap for once"

The mini album itself isn't bad either let's see how next round turns out when Tiffany releases next month.

DifficultUniqueGoldenmantledgroundsquirrel.gif

Ashhong

LMAO. this got me.

I loved the MV soon as I saw it I said
"well well well looks like SM decided to stop being cheap for once"

The mini album itself isn't bad either let's see how next round turns out when Tiffany releases next month.

DifficultUniqueGoldenmantledgroundsquirrel.gif

Wait, Tiffany is going solo too?

neoism

That Taeyeon MV reminds me - why was there such a stupid discussion about Tiffany's tattoo when Taeyeon getting one wasn't even mentioned when it happened? #ItsASmudgeFromAPenBehindHerEar
yeah shes had it awhile... its her birth sign.. the pisces symbol.. lol smudge.smh

broz0rs

That Taeyeon MV looks great, but man.. considering the environment, that cake layer makeup was a bit too much. Mini-album was all right.

I'm also surprised by how bad the iKON songs have been. Unlike Winner, I don't get what they're trying to be at the moment.

Peru

That Taeyeon MV looks great, but man.. considering the environment, that cake layer makeup was a bit too much.

Thought the same. Gorgeous natural setting - dolled up makeup. Disappointing for someone whose charm has been a sort of natural, unaffected air.

kiyomi

That Taeyeon MV looks great, but man.. considering the environment, that cake layer makeup was a bit too much. Mini-album was all right.

Yeah it was way overboard. It was a gorgeous MV though, and Tae looks amazing. When she lets her hair down, omg. 4K when

The song itself clicks better for me with the video, idk why. I didn't really dig it when listening to it as is. Still think the mini is overall pretty lacklustre, but then those songs aren't typically my jam anyway.

vanty

I like the first two songs, the rest are not my style so much but she still sounds nice. I listed to Hara's album again and you crazy Dice. The song with Youngji is hot shit, but it's super bland otherwise.

roaSone

I'm ultra biased and my opinion isn't relevant but, to me "I" was amazing.
Her voice is just heaven that I simply didn't pay attention to the actual quality of each songs at first.
U R is overwhelming, Gemini is the typical slow RnB song which could be boring, but god that voice. Stress is a banger, that chorus! Farewell is a beautiful sorrow ballad.

I mean, it's just Taeyeon at her best, and I join ramyeon on this, I don't really know what people were expecting.

I like the first two songs, the rest are not my style so much but she still sounds nice. I listed to Hara's album again and you crazy Dice. The song with Youngji is hot shit, but it's super bland otherwise.

I agree on every single point you made in this post.

Niks

Thought the same. Gorgeous natural setting - dolled up makeup. Disappointing for someone whose charm has been a sort of natural, unaffected air.

Agreed. They really went to town with the makeup... Looked totally airbrushed at times.

I'm ultra biased and my opinion isn't relevant but, to me "I" was amazing.
Her voice is just heaven that I simply didn't pay attention to the actual quality of each songs at first.
U R is overwhelming, Gemini is the typical slow RnB song which could be boring, but god that voice. Stress is a banger, that chorus! Farewell is a beautiful sorrow ballad.

I mean, it's just Taeyeon at her best, and I join ramyeon on this, I don't really know what people were expecting.

Also agreed. Its a very solid mini.. and Im glad the title track is not a ballad, so mission accomplished as far as Im concerned.

Loci

Back from 3 weeks Seoul (and 1 Jeju)
The food and service are amazing. I'm never going to eat at a German restaurant ever again. Fuck that.
IqxRwyU.jpg

Seolhyun
's ass
is everywhere. Only interrupted by Kim Soohyun here and there. And some IU.
9m7c3kx.jpg

The most common song blasting out from shops in &#54861;&#45824; and &#49888;&#52492; is Wonder Girls - I Feel You

The SC2 finals outdoor event was pretty hype.
herO is a fucking midget
ogfH1ST.jpg
4856XQG.jpg

People wear too much make up. Men and Women.
The amount of bb cream they smear in their faces is amazing. Doesn't help tho, only makes them look like zombies.

Holy fucking shit. Possibly the best song so far this year for me. When the beat kicks in at 0:42 I die and go to heaven, and then all over again at 1:29. This song is so fucking smooth. Group just skyrocketed straight to the top of list of groups that debuted this year, and past all the groups that debuted last year aside from RV.

Teasers galore. I'm in for the ride.

I'm still in, but at this point they'll probably have to put out an album on the level of Reboot to top OMG for 2015. Still fucking excited though. Already in a super hype mode thanks to OMG.

Drahcir

Love #Slayeon's mini album so far. I just wish there was also a version of "I" without the rapping because it completely ruins it for me. :(

luso

Love #Slayeon's mini album so far. I just wish there was also a version of "I" without the rapping because it completely ruins it for me. :(
Noter perfect but here's one version

OMG good but I'm not awed like some people.

MV surely is pretty, Taeyeon is pretty.
After the MV, waiting for a live performance.
tumblr_nvu2tyrLBa1rkghf1o2_400.gif
tumblr_nvu2tyrLBa1rkghf1o4_400.gif

tumblr_nvu2tyrLBa1rkghf1o3_400.gif
tumblr_nvu2tyrLBa1rkghf1o1_400.gif

Maknae solo after Tiffany's?
not really, will be likely in some musical

Top Bottom