• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

llehuty

스테파니 (Stephanie) - 위로위로(feat.엘조 of TeenTop) offical M/V
I don't think this was posted before. This seems like it's the type of sound G-Dragon has been trying to do for years, but with a chorus that actually works. I wonder if the G-Dragon cosplay is intentional.

에이데일리[A-DAILY] _2nd Single Album 'SPOTLIGHT' _ MV 뮤직비디오
Nothing grounbreaking, but listeneable. Kind of wish that it didn't had that cheap keyboard melody in the background. The parts without it are the best.

핫티즈(HOTTIES)1집 밤밤밤(BAMBAMBAM) 뮤직비디오(MV full version)
Cheap sax samples: the song. Kill it with fire.

Pendulum

Truedy-540x270.jpg

Peru

yknok starting to doubt IU's destructive powers

When IU, the first actively performing singer to appear in Hidden Singer, showed up on 2013 hardly any singers came out to support her. The only people who were there were Joo Younghoon, who IU had not done any work with, Chun Myunghoon, a long-time has been, and a few who I don't even remember now.

BoA, who has never mentioned IU ever and will probably never do so, was able to bring all these singers as her supporting cast. IU will not be able to bring anyone to support her - Hyukoh was a minion of Jang Kiha, and if JKH were not there Hyukoh would have had nothing to do with IU.

I already wrote about Mark Hanna, who made the lives of millions of midwestern farmers hell during the late 19th century so he could gain political power.

ANd I had compared that Ohioan to IU, who ended KPop revolution so she could become famous.

When IU's golden age ends, she might quickly be relegated to the dustbin of history, having failed to establish an empire of her own and not developing enough number of singers to wield power over them.

Ym1r

wow i just watched yezi destroy sua.

I never watched any of these rap shows before but that was pretty entertaining.

I kinda wanna watch this show now.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
god dammit got so excited for a younha album
I was just wondering where you were. After I joked about unpretty gafstar I thought if it were real jongkookie and I could be producers and you could do dance remixes lol.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
The new Sunmi video has convinced me vapp is the best thing for kpop since fancams.

Edit: Acting test for Lovelyz https://youtu.be/8omB2jh7fxU

Edit 2: Chanmi did her first vapp video with Hyejeong for support and Hyejeong was almost nonstop with the faces. It was really ridiculously excessive, lol.

Pendulum

Someone's been subbing some of the Unpretty Rapstar 2 dis battles ahead of the full sub. Spoilers because llehuty godammit catch up

[ENG SUB] Yezi vs Sua Diss Rap Battle - uncensored/full version link
[ENG SUB] Yubin vs Hyorin Diss Rap Battle - uncensored/full version link
[ENG SUB] KittiB vs Heize Diss Rap Battle link

tumblr_nvngco6ehm1ueh9f3o3_250.png

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Someone's been subbing some of the Unpretty Rapstar 2 dis battles ahead of the full sub. Spoilers because llehuty godammit catch up

[ENG SUB] Yezi vs Sua Diss Rap Battle - uncensored/full version link

Good fucking DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

llehuty

Catched up with Unpretty Rapstar today. *Phew*, this season is way more intense than what I expected.

Yezi is the true goat, she has yet to make a bad performance.

Ep 4 spoilers:
Trudy chocking was so glorious. And RIP Jiyoon, no idea why she is in this.
Ep 5 perf. clips spoilers:
Daaaaaamn the fired from JYP line, that must burn. A shame Yubin was way too angry to concentrate on her lyrics, though. Yezi destroying Sua was also glorious.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Ep 5 perf. clips spoilers:
Daaaaaamn the fired from JYP line, that must burn. A shame Yubin was way too angry to concentrate on her lyrics, though. Yezi destroying Sua was also glorious.

I'm literally, 100% legit convinced that if there were no cameras around, Yubin would have clocked her. It's rare to see a Kpop idol looking this fucking pissed. She had murder in her eyes.

Top Bottom