• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Pendulum

Hello chaps, when is the IU comeback?

Album is released at midnight of the 23rd.

---

Someone's been subbing some of the Unpretty Rapstar 2 dis battles ahead of the full sub. Spoilers because llehuty godammit catch up

[ENG SUB] Yezi vs Sua Diss Rap Battle - uncensored/full version link
[ENG SUB] Yubin vs Hyorin Diss Rap Battle - uncensored/full version link
[ENG SUB] KittiB vs Heize Diss Rap Battle link

1 more has been subbed:
[ENG SUB] Gilme vs Truedy Diss Rap Battle link

FAKE

Loci

Someone's been subbing some of the Unpretty Rapstar 2 dis battles ahead of the full sub. Spoilers because llehuty godammit catch up

[ENG SUB] Yezi vs Sua Diss Rap Battle - uncensored/full version link
[ENG SUB] Yubin vs Hyorin Diss Rap Battle - uncensored/full version link
[ENG SUB] KittiB vs Heize Diss Rap Battle link

tumblr_nvngco6ehm1ueh9f3o3_250.png

lmaooooooooooo
this is so wrong on so many levels

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Taeyeon's solo song is shit and boring. Damn.

Pendulum

We really need Yezi dissing Truedy. Yezi has more swag cred than any YG artist at this point.

Spoiler for today's episode -
Going by an account (was not able to watch the live stream today), these two do match up. And don't read the next spoiler if you don't want to be truly spoiled.

I warned you.

Yezi vs Truedy for a track. Yezi disses Truedy well (and even pushes Truedy), but Truedy was given the track. Fuck this shit.

---

San E (산이) - 그 아버지에 그 아들 (Like Father, Like Son)

---

Thanks be to Oh My God

[Track 1] 오마이걸 - CLOSER (Top Ver.) Choreography
[Track 2] 오마이걸 - CLOSER (비니 Ver.) (Binnie)
[Track 3] 오마이걸 - CLOSER (아린 Ver.) (Arin)
[Track 4] 오마이걸 - CLOSER (지호 Ver.) (Jiho)
[Track 5] 오마이걸 - CLOSER (유아 Ver.) (YooA
<3
)
[Track 6] &#50724;&#47560;&#51060;&#44152; - CLOSER (&#51652;&#51060; Ver.) (JinE)
[Track 7] &#50724;&#47560;&#51060;&#44152; - CLOSER (&#54952;&#51221; Ver.) (Hyojung)
[Track 8] &#50724;&#47560;&#51060;&#44152; - CLOSER (&#48120;&#48120; Ver.) (Mimi)
[Track 9] &#50724;&#47560;&#51060;&#44152; - CLOSER (&#49849;&#55148; Ver.) (Seunghee)
Multi-Cam OH MY GIRL &#50724;&#47560;&#51060;&#44152; - CLOSER Dance Ver. 4K
Multi-Cam OH MY GIRL &#50724;&#47560;&#51060;&#44152; - CLOSER Top Ver. 4K
[Track 10] &#50724;&#47560;&#51060;&#44152; - CLOSER (Full Dance Ver.)

Pendulum

Oh, another Unpretty Rapstar 2 spoiler - Tracks 6 and 7 got released
[&#50616;&#54532;&#47532;&#54000; &#47017;&#49828;&#53440; 2 Track 6] &#53944;&#47336;&#46356; (Truedy) - Bandz Up (Prod. by Dok2 / Feat. Dok2) link
[&#50616;&#54532;&#47532;&#54000; &#47017;&#49828;&#53440; 2 Track 7] &#50976;&#48712; (Yubin) - &#49913; &#45796; (Prod. by The Quiett / Feat. The Quiett) link

Really happy for Yubin getting a track. And one where she isn't on the track with 2-3 other performers. She's done well in this show, and has suffered some downs (either because of her forgetting lyrics or because Truedy forgot lyrics), but has clearly shown her caliber.

Again, didn't catch the stream this time around, but according to most Yezi outperformed Truedy.

Pendulum

Raws for Unpretty Rapstar 2 episode 6, parts 1 and 2

This editing lol

Need subs bad. Is Kim calling out Truedy already? loool

Edit: Read translations of the Yezi/Truedy battle. I demand a recount. Shillionaire.

feist_

Banned
Trinity
Seunghee (best singer, decent dancer)
YooA (best dancer, good??? singer)
Jiho (decent all around, may be one of the better singers in the group)​

Within OMG, Hyojung is clearly one of the better singers, and Mimi is clearly one of the best dancers.

Honourable "all around" mentioned goes to Binnie.
One of the members is also a sleeper cell who will be activated in the future...

Finally a live performance. A couple of them are like Yeri and sing way too low, but aside from that a decent performance. Song is still amazing. Definitely one of the best songs of the year.
Yeah, and there needs to be far more live content than the small handful of clips available.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Just read that the people subbing Unpretty Rapstar 2 on Dailymotion are stopping after episode 5 (last week's, still not out).
Let me guess, some obnoxious twats were complaining that they aren't subbing fast enough.

Pendulum

Let me guess, some obnoxious twats were complaining that they aren't subbing fast enough.

One of the subbers tweeted "UR2 EP5 will be our team last subbing work due to our busy schedules". Back on October 3rd this person put the call out for a translator as one member of the team was getting busy at school. No takers I guess.

AReed

I know some of yall don't like this but yolo. Just got back from my city's Korean festival. It was interesting but I think it could've been better. Way more people came than I thought would. Lots of non Koreans there too. Here's a couple photos I took.

That's of the &#49340;&#44256;&#47924; performance. Hard to see but whatever. The lines to the food were long. The food was good tho. Lot's of Korean activities like bean chopstick racing, and &#46385;&#51648;, which reminded me of Running Man. Cute girls everywhere too.

Dice

I want a fresh avatar but without computer I need help. If anyone would make a nice 100x120 from this, I will show my fair and balanced nature by repping Lovelyz.
TBH my research thus far shows that Baby Soul is the best lovely, with one of the most lovely speaking voices in kpop and lovely demeanor, but this would be my 4th avatar with the officer qt3.14 concept so I have to follow tradition and Yein is probably second best anyway.

Dice

I only bring this up because you guys seem so insistent to press it.

I won't be drawn into an extended back and forth, and this is not meant to chastise, but please be mindful of not bringing the issue from IRC into this thread.
I must recall the issue differently. I remember leaving because the channel operator had some paranoia that made him interpret every acknowledgement of physical beauty as holding relational intent/willingness toward anyone in life remotely similar and I didn't appreciate someone making me out to be a predator because I don't mind calling a pretty girl pretty without looking up her age first to make sure nobody could possibly make ill assumption of me.

I don't mind saying it again, since we all know what many on GAF think of all of us in here anyway: Recognition of one aspect of beauty is not the whole of the beauty of a person, and the whole of beauty of a person is not the whole of personal attraction for that person, and the whole of personal attraction for a person is not the whole of rational evaluation of propriety for relational pursuit in ethical, intellectual, social, and legal dynamics, let alone actual personal desire for level of maturity and personality comparability.

Despite having had dokish in here who had genuinely worrying behavior and words, we all know these things. We are all adults and we understand the complexities of life and we understand proper context of thought and self control. It is what separates us from animals. It is what allows us to recognize a friend's wife may be attractive but there are strict boundaries with her. That said, I do take notice of women older than me too, like Ha Ji Won.

So why so much paranoia and worry? I literally pay no mind until some person who has taken a lurid interpretation of me speaks up. Why? Precisely because these are stars on a stage a million miles removed from any actual situation or opportunity in my life, and what we see isn't even representative of them in the truth of their person, but an artistic concept of beauty. Kpop is a rather lighthearted thing to me.

It is when people seem to believe that grown men are senseless sex-crazed beasts that have to shut out all recognition of beauty that isn't within legal limits for sex to keep themselves in line that I worry. I worry what lack of rationality and control a person must have to require such a puritanical approach to dealing with issues we find in society. In many ways, I think that approach, unable to speak openly and rationally, keeps those who do need help silent and isolated, perpetuating our fears.

Is that unreasonable? Am I trying to justify something wrong? Am I out of control of myself? Have I lost sense of ethical propriety in relationships? Is there any worry except for a paranoid narrative you yourselves perpetuate by projecting onto my words? I know you said you don't want to get into a back and forth, and I don't really, either. I just take offense to groundless dark insinuations made about me, especially passive-aggressive ones, more especially ones the larger portion of this board would make of all of us but some here would like to think themselves beyond such suspicion.

I don't bow to suspicion or cower to paranoia. If you have a problem, make a rational statement about it. If you want to control my tone or particular phrasing in regard to particular idols so as to act like their existence is innocuous until they turn 18 for a superficial moralism, you ought to have a solid case for the imposition. And since it is your concern, an updated list of embargoed idols would be helpful since I can't be arsed to keep up on their profiles. If not, worry not. I won't.

Edit: I'm curious, did questionmark look it up (as I just did to make this point) to see Binnie turned 18 last month before commenting on her legs? Would he be in hot water if her birthday was next month? If I am to go along with the paranoid approach, exactly how silly are we being here?

Yeah, lets take a bad angle with tons of flash and pass it off as "this is how she looks like now!". Its like the hara post-nose job shit where people cherry pick the really terrible hara pics and post it here.

tumblr_nw1iw1uOKY1s6dmmgo1_250.gif
tumblr_nw1iw1uOKY1s6dmmgo2_250.gif

tumblr_nw1iw1uOKY1s6dmmgo3_250.gif
tumblr_nw1iw1uOKY1s6dmmgo4_250.gif

yes she looks different post surgery, but she aint Bom tier yet

Dice

I was joking.
I understand your humor and have seen you pull it on others and seen it pulled on you. However, feist brought up an issue of serious mind that was seriously offensive to me at the time, something which I made very clear to all back then and ever since by not returning to IRC. I am obsessed with ethical integrity and understanding why we do what we do. I once left my religion, losing nearly all my friends, in order to maintain my integrity of conscience and continue pursuing a higher ethic in my life. I don't appreciate someone who doesn't know me or how I have lived making me out to be a sick predator even if only by vague spoken caution. I used to teach classes and counsel victims. I would never, ever come anywhere close to something like that. There is nothing to hide, so no reason for hush-hush way of talking on a presumed issue. I want people to be straightforward and rational if they are going to be bringing it up. Be adults.

Edit: If your concern is going off-topic (as Ym1r and I were once banned for on a different issue) but still wanting to address it, feel free to PM me. Now I'm going to bed.

No No Eul

I want a fresh avatar but without computer I need help. If anyone would make a nice 100x120 from this, I will show my fair and balanced nature by repping Lovelyz.

I wasn't sure of the best way to crop it without her hand looking a bit disembodied, so you have a choice of three. :)

FPz0dke.jpg

xUW6mbj.jpg

5u7fj5F.jpg

Dice

I wasn't sure of the best way to crop it without her hand looking a bit disembodied, so you have a choice of three. :)
A plague among many salute and peace sign pictures, but one knows well enough that her arm is attached. The rule of thirds and principles of portraits make this one work. Thanks, captain. *avatar*

Top Bottom